LG Sciences Bulking Andro Kit

keethekoo

Awards
Hey all,

Im new this cite, but I thought I would let you guys know how this kit goes, if enough people are interested. I have never run prohormones before and after doing some research there seems to be some good results with this, especially since I have never used them before. If you guys are interested let me know and I will keep you guys posted!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be extremely underwhelmed by the gains you're about to get bro! Hell yea let's get it

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
How does this 'kit' compare to something like OL 1 and 4 andro at 330mg a day each?

keethekoo

Awards
Well, it arrived today. I am going to start it tomorrow morning. One thing to note, if this is something you are interested in, is whether it is sublingual or pills. I dont personally care but they didnt specify when ordering it so I was under the impression that it was sublingual.....its not. Thats all I have for today. Ill let you guys know how the first dose goes tomorrow!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have bought the kit yet?

keethekoo

Awards
Yeah, it came in today. Im going to start it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Not really expecting anything too crazy but I dont really know what to expect. Im kinda nervous since I have never taken prohormones before.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well at least it's not strong buddy, lg tend to underdose there gear but I would have done a bit more research before you bought your gear ?

keethekoo

Awards
Why is that? Because it is under dosed? Or is there something I am missing? I didnt want to start out with anything real strong since its my first time. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just follow the instructions and see what happens.. you aren't expecting much so, see what you can get out of it..