Bunk HGH? Attached GH Serum Test

bigmoe70

Awards
Hey guys. I just started using HGH for the first time for 3 weeks now. Using generic red tops. Been running it at 4IU ED. I am 28 years old. I did the basic test that a lot of people tend to use to test this out. I injected 10IU sub-q exactly 3 hours before I had my blood drawn. I was fasted for 12-13 hours due to getting other blood work done that required a full 12 hour fast. My results came back and my GH serum is low at 1.8. I didn't get it tested before so I don't know what my baseline is but I was expecting it to be much higher. My source is solid and have been getting top notch stuff (AAS) for the last 7 plus years but I know all this crap from China can be a little sketchy.

So, couple questions...Should I wait to be on it a little longer than 3 weeks and test again? After doing some more research, some people seem to think the GH serum test is a little flawed and I should have my IGF levels tested for more accurate readings. Also, I am nearing the end of a test/tren/mast/var cycle and my recent blood work showed my AST and ALT levels to be fairly high (99 and 93 respectively). So would the added stress on my liver affect the GH result as well? Appreciate your help bros. Thanks.

ghserum.jpg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's either way bunk or you destroyed it when reconstituting the powder.

bigmoe70

Awards
It's either way bunk or you destroyed it when reconstituting the powder.
Yeah I think I reconstituted the powder correctly. Turn the vial upside down, the syringe leaning on the side, away from the powder. Rolled the vial gently between my hands until the powder dissolved and put it in the fridge overnight. Injected in the morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
IGF-1/GH 0