PCT Log

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of different supplement, training, AAS, PH and SARM logs but I haven't seen many PCT Logs, so I thought I'd log mine that I'm starting today.

Current Stats
Weight 178lbs
Bodyfat 10.7%

This is my PCT for my 9 week lean bulk Dermacrine, LGD and 1-Andro that I finished up on yesterday, which you can read here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/286538-gettin-swole-lgd.html
This was my 4th anabolic cycle and this is my 4th PCT, which is as follows...

Pharma Grade Clomid
50/25/25/25/12.5
Pharma Grade Aromasin (Exemestane)-Dosing on Monday's, Wednesday's and Fridays
0/0/0/0/6.25/6.25
PerforMax Labs AlphaMax XT
5/5/5/5/5/5/4
Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
6/6/6/6/6/6/6
CEL's Cycle Assist
4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Staples
Whey
Creatine
Multi Vits+Mins
Vit C
Vit D
Zinc
Fish Oil
Joint Supports

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I haven't seen many pct logs either. A lot of people will just log their pct in the same log as their cycle. But haven't seen a lot of just solo pct logs.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I haven't seen many pct logs either. A lot of people will just log their pct in the same log as their cycle. But haven't seen a lot of just solo pct logs.
Glad to have you in.
What do you think of the set up?

With all of the questions and confusion surrounding PCT protocols and how to run a proper PCT I think this could be quite a useful log, especially for those who are new to this side.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overly excessive on support supplements lol

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Overly excessive on support supplements lol
I know, but with all of my previous childhood health issues I'd rather be safe than sorry. Also, Clomid gave me skin issues in my last PCT so I'm hoping the support supps will help negate/minimize that issue this time round.

S

sespress

Awards
Subbed. I've not been in AM for that long but I've seen dozens of logs of gear but not a seperate one for the second equally important part! I started my exemestane at like close to 20mg every day. I did not feel very good lol.

Day 3 or 4 I posted here and then people set me straight. I've seen some interesting suggestions before that make even under informed me raise an eyebrow, so this will be very good for those needing first time advice.

And a good chance to compare opinions without a lot of fluff or 300 pages to read through to get to the PCT parts.

Just curious have you gone with clomid at 50 before? I had night sweats and some moodiness from it at that level. When I dropped it down they went away.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I've not been in AM for that long but I've seen dozens of logs of gear but not a seperate one for the second equally important part! I started my exemestane at like close to 20mg every day. I did not feel very good lol.

Day 3 or 4 I posted here and then people set me straight. I've seen some interesting suggestions before that make even under informed me raise an eyebrow, so this will be very good for those needing first time advice.

And a good chance to compare opinions without a lot of fluff or 300 pages to read through to get to the PCT parts.

Just curious have you gone with clomid at 50 before? I had night sweats and some moodiness from it at that level. When I dropped it down they went away.
This is my third time on Clomid. I'm using the same dosing pattern I used last time, which helped me retain all the gains I made whilst On-Cycle and helped me add an extra lb during PCT. When I run 50mg (1st week) I split the dose into two 25mgs, 25mg with lunch and then the other 25mg with dinner. I've found this to be the best way to get the full dose whilst also helping to reduce sides.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

I just read through your log and I am very impressed with the results. I have Dermacrine and LGD on hand. Might pick up some 1 andro to replicate your run.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
In!

I just read through your log and I am very impressed with the results. I have Dermacrine and LGD on hand. Might pick up some 1 andro to replicate your run.
I really recommend it. It was the smoothest cycle I've ever done and with decent results too.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Update

Weight 178lbs
Bodyfat 10.8%

First week of PCT is usually pretty crappy, while things take time to build up and kick in, and this past week has been no exception.
I just feel constantly tired and sluggish, kind of like everything requires extra effort and can't be bothered.
Slight loss of both focus and strength, lost an overall 3 reps on my bench press, 2 on my deadlifts and 3 on my squats. The "One More Rep" mentality that I had just hasn't been there this past week.
Woken up with wood the past two mornings so I guess something must be working.

Here's hoping it all kicks in and gets me back on full form this coming week.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 Update

Weight 176lbs
Bodyfat 10.8%

Still feeling really crappy overall.
Focus has gone to sh*t and training has gone the same way. I've never had a focus or concentration problem before so this really sucks and I don't quite get why it's gone either. Especially confusing considering my daily 900mg of Alpha-GPC.
Libido is shot.
Motivation is lacking.
Lethargy is dragging me down really bad.

Any ideas on how or what can help me out here would be greatly appreciated.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
the only thing what can you help to combat lack of motivation in the gym is good ( full of stims) pre workout others temporary weakness you have to suck it up I guess

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
the only thing what can you help to combat lack of motivation in the gym is good ( full of stims) pre workout others temporary weakness you have to suck it up I guess
I'm just waiting on some ingredients now actually. I'm just really hoping that my pharma grade Clomid isn't bunk, PCT was not this bad last time

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 Update

Weight 176lbs
Bodyfat 10.8%

Third week in and I think I'm starting to feel a little more normal, not full on yet but a little more "with it". Body composition seems to be holding which I'm amazed at considering how sh1tty the last three weeks have been.

Dropped my Ar1macare dosage down to four caps per day and increased my vitamin D from 5000iu to 7000iu per day.

Still undecided on whether to introduce the Aromasin next week or to just leave it out for this run/PCT.

C

Chase123

Awards
Day 21 Update

Weight 176lbs
Bodyfat 10.8%

Third week in and I think I'm starting to feel a little more normal, not full on yet but a little more "with it". Body composition seems to be holding which I'm amazed at considering how sh1tty the last three weeks have been.

Dropped my Ar1macare dosage down to four caps per day and increased my vitamin D from 5000iu to 7000iu per day.

Still undecided on whether to introduce the Aromasin next week or to just leave it out for this run/PCT.
There any updates on how your feeling? Just ended my cycle. I did 4 andro a 1 andro stacked and i didnt knotice any changes at all in the way i felt while taking it. I honestly think it didnt work much so i hope im not that shutdown.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
There any updates on how your feeling? Just ended my cycle. I did 4 andro a 1 andro stacked and i didnt knotice any changes at all in the way i felt while taking it. I honestly think it didnt work much so i hope im not that shutdown.
Yeah, sorry I never really kept the log going after the 4th week. I got diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue and am currently being tested for Motor Neuron Disease, which made/makes any further PCT related logging irrelevant.

What are you doing for PCT?