Fina Transdermal! Has anyone here had good results?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm debating on whether to use fina trans or oral. Please hook me up with some feedback. Oh, and I realize pinning is by far better, but to be honest I'm a p***y.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
I'm debating on whether to use fina trans or oral. Please hook me up with some feedback. Oh, and I realize pinning is by far better, but to be honest I'm a p***y.
how bout using it intramuscularly?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
missed the end of your post, so I retract my statement. Of the two options transdermal should be more effective, you will probably need a higher dose than you would if you had an injectable solution.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have researched it quite a bit and decided against it. Its just too expensive, more so if you use transdermal because you will end up using much more product to get the same effect if you were to inject via IM. Also, you can get some really bad sides, like night sweats, panic attacks, and also it can supposedly cause kidney damage. Its just not something I care to **** around with. My health is more important to me than that...

BigSwede

Awards
how about shooting the pellets with a implant gun? =))

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Also, you can get some really bad sides, like night sweats, panic attacks, and also it can supposedly cause kidney damage.
Are you referring to tren in general, or to transdermal? There shouldn't be any difference in sides IM vs. trans. IM is just, well, better.

Look at it this way: any sane person is going to be pinning while using tren anyway, 'cause said person, being sane, will opt to use hCG. :hammer:

-kwantam

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you referring to tren in general, or to transdermal? There shouldn't be any difference in sides IM vs. trans. IM is just, well, better.

Look at it this way: any sane person is going to be pinning while using tren anyway, 'cause said person, being sane, will opt to use hCG. :hammer:

-kwantam
Just tren in general. I'm not ready to pin yet, so I'm not ready for any "real" cycle. You are correct sir!. If you research you will just see that it just doesn't make any sense when using tren to not use it IM. You will lose money this way. I will "probally" never inject anything into my ass to make myself stronger or more muscular.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Just tren in general. I'm not ready to pin yet, so I'm not ready for any "real" cycle. You are correct sir!. If you research you will just see that it just doesn't make any sense when using tren to not use it IM. You will lose money this way. I will "probally" never inject anything into my ass to make myself stronger or more muscular.
Me neither. Glutes suck.

Ventroglute, delts, quads, calves, biceps, pecs---these are the places to inject :thumbsup:

-kwantam

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Lean One, How many mgs per week were you taking? I was thinking of aiming for about 1500. Also did you use a transdermal carrier(penetrate,t-gel) or the DMSO only trans method on basskiller? Thanks for the help.

Work

Awards
Transdermal works fine, so fine in fact I had all the classic sides of Tren, and positives. Terrible night sweats, strength, everything. But becuase of the night sweats I'll never do it again.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One, How many mgs per week were you taking? I was thinking of aiming for about 1500. Also did you use a transdermal carrier(penetrate,t-gel) or the DMSO only trans method on basskiller? Thanks for the help.
I used to throw a cart or 2 into any of the available pre-made carriers. If it's your first time I would start with one cart. Remember that you'll need to apply enough to account for the crappy absorbtion. 30% at best will get through your skin. Some will argue less.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have had good results using fina sublingualy. Have also pinned it. I think the sublingual was just a effective.

Work

Awards
I made a simple solution of 91% IPA and floated some myristate on top for extra absorption. Don't anyone ever say a simple transdermal doesn't work. In fact, some of the transdermal 4ads I used to take gave me better overall results than pinning test.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you just throw regular finplex-h into a dermal and have it work the same? Good stuf, I might have to try that. Also if you are only using a dermal for 6 weeks, is hcg still recommended. Pct would include nolva (maybe reboundt xt) and dhea 200mg each day.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Can you just throw regular finplex-h into a dermal and have it work the same? Good stuf, I might have to try that. Also if you are only using a dermal for 6 weeks, is hcg still recommended. Pct would include nolva (maybe reboundt xt) and dhea 200mg each day.
thats what i did. 3 carts in one bottle of t-gel. amazing.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
how about shooting the pellets with a implant gun? =))
that's what I was thinking haha either you are hardcore or you're not !

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
James, What method did you use to create the sublingual fina? Thanks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
James, What method did you use to create the sublingual fina? Thanks.
It can be complexed into cyclo dextrin, but I don't know how. There are instructions for it in the first issue of Mind and Muscle. I have also heard of guys just crushing up a few pellets and holdong the crap between the cheek and gum or under the toungue for a half hr or so. Can't speak for how well that works.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
tren ace inj are not painful at all. Your ass will become a pincushion from the ed or eod shots, but it's well worth it, tren/test RULES. I like it the best of any cycle.

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
lean one, I have a question for you, but I can't seem to pm you and I don't think I should post the question. are pm's off ? can you try to pm me to see?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
if you donate you have PM's and no we can't PM you if you don't have PM's

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
lean one, I have a question for you, but I can't seem to pm you and I don't think I should post the question. are pm's off ? can you try to pm me to see?
Looks like you donated so, Hit me up.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. I crushed up 3 carts of fina, that should be 6 grams tren right? I weighed it and it was 9 grams. Is 33% of each cart something else(filler), or is each cart actually 3 grams tren? Thanks

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. I crushed up 3 carts of fina, that should be 6 grams tren right? I weighed it and it was 9 grams. Is 33% of each cart something else(filler), or is each cart actually 3 grams tren? Thanks
2 GM Tren ace per cart. The rest is cellulose. (used as a binder when the pellets are compressed.)

Depending on what you are using for a carrier, it would be a good idea to filter out that stuff with a coffee filter.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I used to throw a cart or 2 into any of the available pre-made carriers. If it's your first time I would start with one cart. Remember that you'll need to apply enough to account for the crappy absorbtion. 30% at best will get through your skin. Some will argue less.
Usual good carriers like t-gel, avant carrier etc. have 35-40% absorbtion (dunno plojel) rate. With the pellets, you have to take into account a relative 30% reducition due to the attached ester. So, its 24-28%. If u had tren base and was using DMSO, you would achieve about 50% absorbtion rate.

[edit: big mistake corrected]

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
when u say u added one or two carts toa bottle of transdermal gel, is that a 4 ounce bottle or 8 ounce?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
weh u say u added 2 0r 3 carts to a bottle of trans gel do u mean a 4 ounce bottle or 8 ounce?

Bammy

Awards
How many grams of powder can 1 ml of DMSO hold?

For example, 4oz=60ml.

If you wanted to use 4oz DMSO for 30 days, it would be 2ml/day.

You could put 4g or tren base in there, making it about 133g/day for 30 days. With a 50% absorbtion rate that would give you about 66g tren base per day. Or use 1.5ml/day and get 100g/day for 40 days, absorbing 50mg/day.

Would this work?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of powder can 1 ml of DMSO hold?

For example, 4oz=60ml.

If you wanted to use 4oz DMSO for 30 days, it would be 2ml/day.

You could put 4g or tren base in there, making it about 133g/day for 30 days. With a 50% absorbtion rate that would give you about 66g tren base per day. Or use 1.5ml/day and get 100g/day for 40 days, absorbing 50mg/day.

Would this work?
Just a heads up, 4oz=120ml.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I have not, nor would I, use full strength DMSO only as a carrier. Might be a little too irritating and you will be tasting DMSO all day.

You might be better served by purchasing some Penetrate or T-gel and adding the DMSO as a penetration enhancer.

Bammy

Awards
Actually, I have not, nor would I, use full strength DMSO only as a carrier. Might be a little too irritating and you will be tasting DMSO all day.

You might be better served by purchasing some Penetrate or T-gel and adding the DMSO as a penetration enhancer.
Do you know where I could find either of those?

Bammy

Awards
I found transdermal matrix on BN.

Here are the ingredients:Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.

How does that sound?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I found transdermal matrix on BN.

Here are the ingredients:Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.

How does that sound?
Look like it. Check out the transdermal section here becuase there is tons of info regarding concentrations and such.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Do a search on the site for 'Homebrew Transdermal' recipie. I think I had a thread it a while back. Absorption rate was off the hook...easily 40%. The key is how you apply it...apply 1/2 a dose to a clean shaven area of the skin right after you get out of the shower. Let it dry for about 5 min, and then apply the rest. Use 99% lab grade DMSO so you dont smell like a pizza too:)

BV

Bammy

Awards
Do a search on the site for 'Homebrew Transdermal' recipie. I think I had a thread it a while back. Absorption rate was off the hook...easily 40%. The key is how you apply it...apply 1/2 a dose to a clean shaven area of the skin right after you get out of the shower. Let it dry for about 5 min, and then apply the rest. Use 99% lab grade DMSO so you dont smell like a pizza too:)

BV
RLS has a 99% DMSO gel, does that stuff stink? There is also the liquid, I think both are 99% or close to it.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
RLS has a 99% DMSO gel, does that stuff stink? There is also the liquid, I think both are 99% or close to it.
The liquid stinks in the bottle but when applied at ~10% of the final compound it does not emit any foul smell from my experience. You will want to get breath mints or chew gum because you will taste it and if you can taste it you could probably smell it.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm reading so much different crap... What I want is the EASIEST way to get finaplix-h into a transdermal form. So far I've got take the pellets and filter through a coffee filter... I'm guessing that means put the pellets in a coffee filter, and pour Benzyl Alcohol over that, then take whats left in the coffee filter, crush it up, and mix it in w/ the carrier? Correct me if I'm wrong here someone please...

Xel

Awards
Ok so I'm reading so much different crap... What I want is the EASIEST way to get finaplix-h into a transdermal form. So far I've got take the pellets and filter through a coffee filter... I'm guessing that means put the pellets in a coffee filter, and pour Benzyl Alcohol over that, then take whats left in the coffee filter, crush it up, and mix it in w/ the carrier? Correct me if I'm wrong here someone please...
Crush pellets, dissolve in alcohol, run through coffee filter. Pour the alcohol/tren solution in a big pan (the more surface area the better) and let it evaporate till you're left with pure tren powder. Add powder to transdermal matrix.

BTW, don't put the pan in direct sunlight, it could possibly damage the tren, why take the chance.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crush pellets, dissolve in alcohol, run through coffee filter. Pour the alcohol/tren solution in a big pan (the more surface area the better) and let it evaporate till you're left with pure tren powder. Add powder to transdermal matrix.

BTW, don't put the pan in direct sunlight, it could possibly damage the tren, why take the chance.
Ok so the pellets will dissolve completely in the alcohol, that makes more sense... Which alcohol product do you recommend? And then just filter the liquid solution of pellets / alcohol through a coffee filter, and then take the liquid that made it through the filter and just let it sit in the pan for a day or so? That's awesome... Thanks for your help bro.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established

i thought the stuff in the filter is what you want to keep...dont you throw away the liquid?

Xel

Awards
Ok so the pellets will dissolve completely in the alcohol, that makes more sense... Which alcohol product do you recommend? And then just filter the liquid solution of pellets / alcohol through a coffee filter, and then take the liquid that made it through the filter and just let it sit in the pan for a day or so? That's awesome... Thanks for your help bro.
Whoops. Actually, you're supposed to dissolve them in Acetone. It's been a while since I read about this, sorry. But apart from that, yes, everything is correct.

Article from M&M:
In addition to your androgen, you are also going to need the following:

* Acetone - 99%
* Isopropyl alcohol - 99%
* Propylene Glycol - 99%

( All of which can easily and affordably be obtained from an internet chemical company).

* A couple of coffee filters.
* A metered nasal spray pump (NatruVent, Nostrilla, etc.)
* A dosing cup or syringe (or anything else that can be used to measure to the nearest ml)

The Procedure:

1. Take your Finaplix and dissolve it in the acetone at 50mg/ml. After the pellets have fully dissolved (This will take 10 minutes or so), an off-white powder will have begun to collect at the bottom of the container -- these are the binders and such. Your androgen is now in solution.

2. Pour the liquid through the coffee filter - leaving behind the undesirables, and leaving you with pure androgen dissolved in acetone.

3. Allow the acetone to evaporate - this will take several hours, depending o?n the surface area exposed to air and the total amount of acetone employed. Trenbolone has a reputation for being a rather unstable molecule -- I don't know if this is true or if it is merely bodybuilding lore that has been repeated until it is accepted as fact -- nonetheless, you might want to store it dark place while you wait for evaporation to take place. After it has evaporated, the trenbolone will be a yellowy crust at the bottom of whatever container you used.

------ END HERE FOR TRANSDERMAL --------

4. Next add your propylene glycol (PG) in whatever amount will give your desired concentration (I suggest 40-50mg/ml) + an additional 50%, as some of it will evaporate during step 6. The PG will not dissolve the trenbolone, so...

5. Add isopropyl alcohol at a concentration of 1 ml/25mg. Stir it up a bit and it will dissolve -- this may take half an hour.

6. Allow it to sit until the isopropyl alcohol evaporates, leaving you with trenbolone dissolved in propylene glycol -- which will evaporate much more slowly.
(NOTE: Make sure all the alcohol has evaporated or it will burn like hell upon use)

If you are certain the alcohol has evaporated, and you still have too much propylene glycol remaining -- let it evaporate some more. Check it every 5-6 hours to make sure not too much evaporates, otherwise the trenbolone will come out of solution, and you will have to add some more isopropanol and start over again.

7. Add 1 part water for every 2 parts propylene glycol as pure PG is a bit too thick to produce a proper mist.

8. Next, empty out your nasal spray bottle and replace the contents with your newly created androgen/propylene glycol/water solution.

9. Stick up your nose and squirt.

10. Repeat every 3 hours or so.
I should, at this point, mention that propylene glycol burns the nasal passages a bit -- it will feel, for 10 seconds or so, the way it feels when you get water up your nose when swimming. This is not at all intolerable, for this reason, I do not recommend trying to use it enough to make it your lone androgen, but rather a way to add 20-30mg (I would estimate 50% absorption, so this would be 8-10 squirts/nostril) per day to a stack -- either other illicit androgens or a topical/nasal prohormone.

Also, if you have had problems with irritation using the Cyclodiol nasal homebrew, this will be worse, so I would advise against using it in your nose. Instead, use it as a sublingual -- you can use the metered nasal spray for the best accuracy, and I would expect that you would still get pretty decent absorption. Step 7 should be omitted if you choose this route of administration.