Legit gear ? Lab results

P

Paskooool

Awards
I've been on some test e for about 4 weeks now and got a blood test just to make sure my **** is legit. My lab results were not what I expected my total test was only 589 but my free testosterone was high at 47. Is this typical ?

P

Paskooool

Awards
Sorry 47 pg/ml for free and 589 ng/dl for total

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5-7 times the weekly dose should be what you're aiming for.

500mg/week = 2500-3500 test levels

P

Paskooool

Awards
I'm doing 1 ml twice a week my levels prior to this were around 300 tho

P

Paskooool

Awards
3 vials well guess I'm out 180 bucks .. Is it possible it's just under dosed? Cause my levels did go up

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 vials well guess I'm out 180 bucks .. Is it possible it's just under dosed? Cause my levels did go up
Possible but it would be extremely underdosed I mean low enough to keep you in normal range. Bunk or over dosed it's still practically worthless.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What about trying a few pins/weeks of one of the other vials? I dunno man, few possibilities:

1) pure oil, no compound, coincidence your natty test went up

2) all bottles underdosed

3) you just happened to start on the one vial thats underdosed, the others are fine

Not sure what Id do, so many conflicting feelz on this one...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about trying a few pins/weeks of one of the other vials? I dunno man, few possibilities:

1) pure oil, no compound, coincidence your natty test went up

2) all bottles underdosed

3) you just happened to start on the one vial thats underdosed, the others are fine

Not sure what Id do, so many conflicting feelz on this one...
This +1

I didn't even think about #3 I figure they were from the same batch but they may not be. If you're up for it try the other 2 vials and see, I wouldn't get your hopes up tho

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Did you get LH and FSH values done OP

P

Paskooool

Awards
No just total and free testosterone, maybe I'll up the dosage and get another blood test.. I guess placebo can really make a difference lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No just total and free testosterone, maybe I'll up the dosage and get another blood test.. I guess placebo can really make a difference lol
It's been shown to before! Try the other 2 vials out before you up the dose. If those don't show anything then I doubt it's any good

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
3 vials for 180?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
60 a vial isn't half as bad as what people in my area are paying , no joke 100-140 is not a crazy number around here I remember when I started hearing about people paying 130 consistently my eyes turned to money signs lmao