Lgd 4033 pill form

tysons93

Awards
Found lgd 4033 in pill form at a local store, i thought it only came in liquid. Could it be bait and switch?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well bait and switch refers to a store advertising something and then when you go to pick it up or buy it, then they say "oh sorry we don't have it" or "we sold out, but we can show you something else that's in the same price range". They bait you in to the store and then switch what you were planning on buying (often to something more expensive).

Pill form is kinda iffy in my opinion, a lot of these are in liquid form because they are "research chemicles" and therefor can't be put in to pill form for various law related reasons. I wouldn't trust it since it's in pill form and from a local store. I don't know any stores that sell SARMs

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Just buy some Olympus UK Legend. It is still available online.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Why would pill form be iffy? It's all orally bioavailable. All goes to the same place

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
It's still a gray market and nothing is blatantly banned. Which is why you still see companies trying to cash in

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why would pill form be iffy? It's all orally bioavailable. All goes to the same place
Yeah but legality issues make it iffy, not the pill itself. Put it in a pill you can assume it's for human consumption and not for your lab rats

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with it coming in pill form
Last year every other company was coming out with their pill formulations for almost all of the Sarms

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong with it coming in pill form
Last year every other company was coming out with their pill formulations for almost all of the Sarms
Nothing wrong with the product, it's just so boarderline gray area that I personally wouldn't mess with it. But that's just me personally, if you found legit stuff and you know it's good then go for it.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
What store and what brand? Evolution Fitness sells the EA brand, but not overtly publicized.