first cycle questions

renzokukin

Awards
Hi first time using a forum for this topic but felt like i should get some other opinions. Iv never use any anabolic steroids before iv been lifting for a little over a year consistently but started lifting at around 14, i am 28 now. 5'7 180 lbs. deff could shread some fat but its bulk season. Anyways a buddy i met in class started talking to me about gear and we hit it off. I am planing on picking some up around jan some time but wanted to run the stuff by you and see what you guys think. He suggests sustanon 300 with EQ or Deca then Aromasin for AI also says he has some dbol pills 50 mg if i want. my main concern is making sure i cycle off correct to prevent any permanent changes in my body in the long run. this weekend his said he will write down the entire 12 week cycle so i can get back and be more specific if this was to broad.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Well. I would suggest Test only for a first cycle bud. Pick up some Nolva or Clomid for PCT. Have an AI on hand, but don't use until symptoms start to show.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I reccomend test e only for the first cycle, maybe a kickstarter to go with it. You'll see great gains off just test since it's your first time. Also sus hurts like a mother f* I've heard. Def not something enjoyable while you learn how to pin etc.

Also what about PCT?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed with above^ definitely wouldn't go with the dbol for a fist time. If you wanted to combine an oral maybe try getting your hands on some halodrol or epistane. DMZ may be a good start. This guy obviously hasnt taken into considering that you haven't run anything hormonal yet. Clomid for PCT is a must. Do some research on your own first. Would probably go with test e or c over sust to start

renzokukin

Awards
Thanks for the feed back gents. Ill inquire about some PCT and see what he can get his hands on. Nolva or Clomid seem like popular choices.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
People will disagree but I love AI's - my go to is LG Form XT. I've responded well every time over the years. The one time i didn't use it I experienced some gyno over the next 8 months. I believe I had bad/fake Nolvadex. But if it was real Nolvadex (and it very well may have been) it severely let me down. For me an AI is the foundation for PCT and SERMs are secondary. It's actually recommended to take a SERM first and use AI if issues are occurring - so I think my approach makes sense...my mistake was not having an AI on hand because I was cocky and didn't expect issues. That was about 3 years ago and I haven't run a cycle since. I am now starting LG Bulk Andro and have 2 bottles of Form XT for a longer PCT. I am hoping the extra Form XT on hand will treat the moderate gyno I've been hanging onto for a couple years now.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
And Yes Test E/C. Sust needs to be injected at least 3x a week and can be painful. Test C is a great pain free choice. Good gains as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi first time using a forum for this topic but felt like i should get some other opinions. Iv never use any anabolic steroids before iv been lifting for a little over a year consistently but started lifting at around 14, i am 28 now. 5'7 180 lbs. deff could shread some fat but its bulk season. Anyways a buddy i met in class started talking to me about gear and we hit it off. I am planing on picking some up around jan some time but wanted to run the stuff by you and see what you guys think. He suggests sustanon 300 with EQ or Deca then Aromasin for AI also says he has some dbol pills 50 mg if i want. my main concern is making sure i cycle off correct to prevent any permanent changes in my body in the long run. this weekend his said he will write down the entire 12 week cycle so i can get back and be more specific if this was to broad.

Thanks for all the help in advance.
Lifting for 1 year and wants to do steroids. LMAO

Lift for a couple more years and then come back.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lifting for 1 year and wants to do steroids. LMAO

Lift for a couple more years and then come back.
Been a year consistently but he's been lifting since he was 14. Guys been lifting longer than I have.....