Tren before vacation

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I am going to florida new years eve and on a plane so cant taje my gear with me... So I am starting my cycle early and have protocol for my test so I have the test e in my system for the week I'm gone, but I also want the tren in there too, I'm doing ace at 300mg per week until florida and the day before I go I was going to do a shot of 800mg tren ace before I leave to have tren in my system for the week... any thoughts? If it's risky I won't bother just wanna know if this would work if you see what I'm saying. Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Half-life does not work this way.

You'd be mega-dosed for +/-48 hours, and have drastically amplified side effects/risk factors.

Grab a bottle of enanthate as a safer option to keep it in your system

Note: If you're drinking on this vacation absolutely not.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah man absolutely do NOT megadose the tren. As driven pointed out, for practical purposes the halflife will remain pretty much the same regardless of dose.

DTA

DTA

Awards
You could do all your test e for the week in one pin but like has been pointed out mega dosing tren ace is an absolutely terrible idea

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Neeever mega dose tren. You can double dose your test but tren you're just asking for problems to happen

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I don't have tren e now that's why I asked. Appreciate it guys! And no I didn't consider subq

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just ship the tren in the mail to a nearby USPS facility and place a hold on it until you arrive. Then just go pick it up

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subq should give a much longer half life only thing is that it stays in fatty tissue for a VERY long time however with ace the probably won't be an issue

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
It's a little compmicated... maybe I'll just run the tren when I come back and let the test set in, I've got some anadrol and some deca I could use instead that would prolly work better and just save the tren for the summer

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The obvious solution is to just not go on holiday.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am going to florida new years eve and on a plane so cant taje my gear with me... So I am starting my cycle early and have protocol for my test so I have the test e in my system for the week I'm gone, but I also want the tren in there too, I'm doing ace at 300mg per week until florida and the day before I go I was going to do a shot of 800mg tren ace before I leave to have tren in my system for the week... any thoughts? If it's risky I won't bother just wanna know if this would work if you see what I'm saying. Thanks
As everyone said. NO.

You'll get all the sides from a mega dose, with none of the actual tren being left in your system "for the week". You'd need to use tren enan in order to have it stay that long.