DHT, Test, MK677, and CJC Advanced stack help needed

hawkfan9

Awards
Hello all,

I'm looking to make a pretty creative (and advanced) stack. My thoughts (and hopes) for the stack are as follows:

I plan on taking MK 677 and CJC-1295 for the foreseeable future. (Shooting for 6 months and will go from there)
MK 677 ed for 5 days/2 days off @ 25mg/day
CJC-1295 w/dac injected twice a week @ 750 mcg/ injection

I would also like to cycle while on MK&CJC. I am looking for one compound that would convert to and increase DHT pretty significantly. I am also looking for a compound that would be more anabolic and increase testosterone. I have a few ideas on compounds, but I would really like to here what you guys suggest. Additionally, I'm trying to stay away from daily injections but all else is fair game!

Thanks in advance!

hawkfan9

Awards
Test and Stano
Looking at SUP3R-EPI for stano.

For test, I am admittedly, very new to anything that's not oral. Do you have any links to good write-ups about test, the doseages, effects, etc?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at SUP3R-EPI for stano.

For test, I am admittedly, very new to anything that's not oral. Do you have any links to good write-ups about test, the doseages, effects, etc?
If you need information about testosterone injections and its effects you probably shouldn't cycle yet IMO.

Super-Epi will be your DHT base. The only anabolic that will actually increase your test level is test (I suppose Clomid would if you consider it an anabolic).

hawkfan9

Awards
Woody, I totally agree. Jumping into test injections is not something that I would be interested in. I am, however, interested in learning more about it for future cycles. I have been searching the forums but I can't seem to find a nice write-up on test injections. Any suggestions?

Besides the test injections, do you have any recommendations for a compound that I could stack with Super-Epi, MK 677, and CJC?

Thanks!

deeznutsboi

Awards
Lol dude...
I'm sorry but all these low researched chemicals....

Get an ai, some test, a serm, and forget about that ****