need help on clen cycle

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
is clen still working if it no longer raises body temp? i have been using it for 10 weeks now and had great results thru 8 weeks. however i have not lost any more weight and my temp is only at 98.6. i am using the clen/ketotifen mix and i thought it was good to go until at least 13 weeks. should i continue for 3 more weeks or switch to eca stack??

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
whoa, do some research, lol

clen should be run for 2 on and 2 off as your body become immune t it rather quickly.

and if it is not raising your temperature anymore then NO it is not working...

regards,
COTC

PS: A lot of it may have to do with dosing too, how did you ramp up and what dose did you stop at?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Holyshitballs.. that's a long run. Your beta-2 receptors are surely down regulated by now. Like carryonthechaos said, it's not working anymore if it's not raising your temp. I personally wouldn't go any longer than 2 weeks after what I read about it. Even with Ketofin or benadryl.

Take a loooonnnggg break from it bro.

peace

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
whoa, do some research, lol

clen should be run for 2 on and 2 off as your body become immune t it rather quickly.

and if it is not raising your temperature anymore then NO it is not working...

regards,
COTC

PS: A lot of it may have to do with dosing too, how did you ramp up and what dose did you stop at?
been using 150ug for several weeks. i always thought that ketotifen allows you to stay on clen for 12-14 weeks straight and that it up-regulates the beta-2 receptors.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
been using 150ug for several weeks. i always thought that ketotifen allows you to stay on clen for 12-14 weeks straight and that it up-regulates the beta-2 receptors.
time to come off, bro. Ketotifen can help the downregulation, but not for that long. Stay off for 2 months at least, and stay off E/C for at least a week or 2, preferably more. You need to give your system a rest!