Testing the darkside

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys. It is time for me to join the darkside. This is my first time using these and I wanted to start with a small cycle and see how I react to it. I will not be pinning anything though. Because of my home life that is out of the question at this time. I have to talked to a few people and Ive settled on a transdermal Test/Tren combo. The combo is 50mg/mL of each. I will be running two mLs a day for the next 30 days. I am really excited to start and today will be my first day doing so. I am not sure if I will pct immediately after these 30 days or if I will bridge into something else.

Here is where I am at now. I weigh roughly 183lbs. My max squat is 405, deadlift 420, and bench 225. I could probably do more on my bench but due to issues with my right hand I cant physically handle the pressure of the weight. I can bench 185 for about 10-15 however. Deadlift is the same story. Earlier this year I was pulling 520. Now anything over 405 I cant hold on to. So my plan for this cycle to gain some really lean mass and increase my controllable strength. I want to be able to do everything i can do now just easier. I want to bring more definition into my shoulders, back, and chest. I have been focusing on mind and muscle connection and why i am doing each set. What that set works and if I am really using that muscle to move the weight. I will be continuing this idea but i will be creating a new plan. I will not have a set in stone routine until wednesday next week. I have finals and studies for the entire weekend.

There is a downside to running this cycle now but I am impatient and I can not wait. My wrist is still jacked up. I have lost a lot of feeling in my fingers and my mobility is shot due to an excess bone growth at the base of my metcarpals. There is a good possibility I will be having surgery in the next few weeks possibly at the beginning of the year. If that happens i will start my pct then and when my hand is healed hopefully start a new cycle....

What I will be taking:
Test/Tren TD 50mg/mL once a day until further discussion
Ar1mcare Pro
orange triad
cl fish oil
orange health iq
androcrine
(Geeze thats a lot)

Im not sure about my pwo. I am actually down to my last bit of jacked micro and spent my money on this run. lol. Need to figure that out soon.

Pics to come soon.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saved

sespress

Awards
Subbed! Didn't know about TD Tren. This stack is out of my league currently but sounds like it'll be awesome!

Any issues with taking PCT meds and then going under/recovering from the knife?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tags

Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME angcd3 yates84

I think that is everyone. If i missed you Im sorry. everyone is welcome. I stole this list. dont blame me

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Didn't know about TD Tren. This stack is out of my league currently but sounds like it'll be awesome!

Any issues with taking PCT meds and then going under/recovering from the knife?
We are gonna find out together :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is compounding this for you? You have a wife, kids?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2ml is a big dose bro! I would start at 1ml a day and go from there.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
blueline438 wats the carrier ? And damn bro why so much ??? Whats the mg /ml and mcg / cc

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Your bp going to shoot up so fast u will feel like a tea kettle . Dose low to start .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TD Test/Tren?

Me want!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SUBBED. Wait, where is the dose? I saw 50mg/ml
Does that mean you're doing 1 ml of each per day?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In to see what this does.. all this TD stuff is new to me..

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who is compounding this for you? You have a wife, kids?
I got from someone here I trust. Yes I have a wife and kids and I don't want any needles or anything of the sorts around. This will be locked away as well.

2ml is a big dose bro! I would start at 1ml a day and go from there.
Ok. Sounds good. I was thinking about 1ml a day but never got a good yay or nay when I asked a few people.

blueline438 wats the carrier ? And damn bro why so much ??? Whats the mg /ml and mcg / cc
This is why I pm and ask people things. I never got a yay or nay when I asked about my doseage. I'm glad I'm getting feed back so soon. This should be fun.

Your bp going to shoot up so fast u will feel like a tea kettle . Dose low to start .
Thanks again.

SUBBED. Wait, where is the dose? I saw 50mg/ml
Does that mean you're doing 1 ml of each per day?
It's a compounded mixture. Bases of each were mixed in a vial of a 60ml solution to make a solution that contains 50mg of each tren and test per mL. I think that's what was explained. I don't think I can really say who did or how it was done without breaking rules and I don't want to just throw names out like that.

Keep all of this coming guys. This is my first run and I need all the help I can get.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got from someone here I trust. Yes I have a wife and kids and I don't want any needles or anything of the sorts around. This will be locked away as well.

Ok. Sounds good. I was thinking about 1ml a day but never got a good yay or nay when I asked a few people.

This is why I pm and ask people things. I never got a yay or nay when I asked about my doseage. I'm glad I'm getting feed back so soon. This should be fun.

Thanks again.

It's a compounded mixture. Bases of each were mixed in a vial of a 60ml solution to make a solution that contains 50mg of each tren and test per mL. I think that's what was explained. I don't think I can really say who did or how it was done without breaking rules and I don't want to just throw names out like that.

Keep all of this coming guys. This is my first run and I need all the help I can get.
Did this cycle 10 yrs ago. At best you can expect 20% absorption. That means a lot of residual androgen on your skin.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/54293-virilization-young-children.html

Think about what you're doing.

Good luck!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think David is just worried about transfer of the td to your wife and/or kid. You gotta be real careful! Even your clothing can transfer this stuff and do some real damage to others. Be careful bro.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pin instead. Send that sh1t to me. My wife doesn't mind growing a beard. Lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think David is just worried about transfer of the td to your wife and/or kid. You gotta be real careful! Even your clothing can transfer this stuff and do some real damage to others. Be careful bro.
The risk and downside are very real. Those are life altering consequences.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea. I forgot to mention that part. I am applying on my inner thighs, letting it dry, washing my hands then getting dressed. I did this when I ran invictus and had good results. I think? Lol. I can also apply on the tops of my feet if it's an issue. I'll be careful.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys. It is time for me to join the darkside. This is my first time using these and I wanted to start with a small cycle and see how I react to it. I will not be pinning anything though. Because of my home life that is out of the question at this time. I have to talked to a few people and Ive settled on a transdermal Test/Tren combo. The combo is 50mg/mL of each. I will be running two mLs a day for the next 30 days. I am really excited to start and today will be my first day doing so. I am not sure if I will pct immediately after these 30 days or if I will bridge into something else.

Here is where I am at now. I weigh roughly 183lbs. My max squat is 405, deadlift 420, and bench 225. I could probably do more on my bench but due to issues with my right hand I cant physically handle the pressure of the weight. I can bench 185 for about 10-15 however. Deadlift is the same story. Earlier this year I was pulling 520. Now anything over 405 I cant hold on to. So my plan for this cycle to gain some really lean mass and increase my controllable strength. I want to be able to do everything i can do now just easier. I want to bring more definition into my shoulders, back, and chest. I have been focusing on mind and muscle connection and why i am doing each set. What that set works and if I am really using that muscle to move the weight. I will be continuing this idea but i will be creating a new plan. I will not have a set in stone routine until wednesday next week. I have finals and studies for the entire weekend.

There is a downside to running this cycle now but I am impatient and I can not wait. My wrist is still jacked up. I have lost a lot of feeling in my fingers and my mobility is shot due to an excess bone growth at the base of my metcarpals. There is a good possibility I will be having surgery in the next few weeks possibly at the beginning of the year. If that happens i will start my pct then and when my hand is healed hopefully start a new cycle....

What I will be taking:
Test/Tren TD 50mg/mL once a day until further discussion
Ar1mcare Pro
orange triad
cl fish oil
orange health iq
androcrine
(Geeze thats a lot)

Im not sure about my pwo. I am actually down to my last bit of jacked micro and spent my money on this run. lol. Need to figure that out soon.

Pics to come soon.
Subbed... I'll be running a similar cycle next summer.

With tren, from my research, you really got to control prolactin. You want to use Prami or caber. You also need exemestane.

I'd also add in additional supports like NAC and hawthornberry... you will also need sleep support for the tren (phenibut, xanax, Benadryl, etc.)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yea. I forgot to mention that part. I am applying on my inner thighs, letting it dry, washing my hands then getting dressed. I did this when I ran invictus and had good results. I think? Lol. I can also apply on the tops of my feet if it's an issue. I'll be careful.
Sheets, pillow cases, wash cloths, towels, clothes, hand holding, etc.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pinning is much safer for everyone around you in my opinion. Your wife might not like needles but I'm sure as hell she won't like your kid having a beard at 4 more than a couple needles.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed... I'll be running a similar cycle next summer.

With tren, from my research, you really got to control prolactin. You want to use Prami or caber. You also need exemestane.

I'd also add in additional supports like NAC and hawthornberry... you will also need sleep support for the tren (phenibut, xanax, Benadryl, etc.)
Thank you.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Do your own laundry at the laundromat. An hour after application rub down with hand sanitizer. This shizz is real.
That said - best of luck on a cool cycle.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it's dosed 50mg tren/ 100mg test
Got the same stuff

Edit: my bottle was the very first beta testing, it has now been lowered because it was too strong (too much testosterone)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Do your own laundry at the laundromat. An hour after application rub down with hand sanitizer. This shizz is real.
That said - best of luck on a cool cycle.
Apply hand sanitizer immediately after the product has dried. Use latex gloves. Shower an hour after you've applied the TD... it won't effect anything cause what hasn't gotten through won't get through

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pinning is much safer for everyone around you in my opinion. Your wife might not like needles but I'm sure as hell she won't like your kid having a beard at 4 more than a couple needles.
Very true. I'll have to look at when I'll be dosing and if I can be careful. To be honest I thought this may be a better way to do it. Live and learn. This is why I'm here. I really appreciate all the input so far.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very true. I'll have to look at when I'll be dosing and if I can be careful. To be honest I thought this may be a better way to do it. Live and learn. This is why I'm here. I really appreciate all the input so far.
Yeah man we aren't hear to bash you or anything just here to offer you as much advice as you want/can tolerate from us. The way your doing it now would be good for someone like me who lives pretty much alone aside from a few room mates and I don't have a lot of contact with people. There are ways around the issue of it coming off you and on to others around you as people above had stated.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know guys. I got my stuff in today and I was gonna start today but I think I'm gonna hold off til atleast Monday to get my dosing down. I didn't think all of this through properly. Glad I started this thread. You guys are worth your weight in gold!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that would be wise for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.