Original Spartan Lean

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the original Spartan Lean is still available?

Im 28 and my test is low for my age. (around 400 TT) and my E2 is high (42)

It was recommended by my doctor that I should try supplementing with 7 Keto DHEA before looking into test or gels etc. I like the make up of the original lean and was wondering if it was still on the market

Any ideas?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
From the sources/studies Ive read, not gonna do jack for your hormones man. Fat loss, potentially, hormones no.

Is she saying you have to try this first before test?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna do jack for your hormones man. Fat loss, potentially, hormones no.

Is she saying you have to try this first before test?
damn, thats what I thought and after she mentioned it to me I started reading and some articles state that "7-Keto improves lean body mass by reducing cortisol and increasing testosterone-to-cortisol ratios enabling the body to build muscle in a growth promoting environment. It has also been shown to increase your body's ability to burn calories. It is a non-hormonal, non-androgenic derivative of DHEA."

if it increase testosterone to cortisol ratio does this not mean it should lower my E2 while raising total test?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
these tests were done after 7 weeks of alphamax XT. I'm 28 and my test was at just under 500 and E2 was high. extremely frustrating. No idea how to naturally get my levels up considering I ran 2 bottles of alphamax XT and I'm still at this point.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Whered you read that though?

Technically it doesnt exactly say it will increase test specifically, it says it will decrease cortisol. An increase in the ratio is not necessarily an increase in test; at least thats the way Im understanding it.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Whered you read that though?

Technically it doesnt exactly say it will increase test specifically, it says it will decrease cortisol. An increase in the ratio is not necessarily an increase in test; at least thats the way Im understanding it.
The exact same excerpt is taken from a few different articles on the net. Not sure where the initial research came from

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youve dropped most/all supps Id be asking for a redraw before taking something else like 7keto.

The exact same excerpt is taken from a few different articles on the net. Not sure where the initial research came from
Yeah I see that excerpt in a few product writeups. Hmm.

Look at the examine article on it. Theres a few studies looking at different parameters, one being hormones. That study showed it had no impact.