Decided cycle... how's it look?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
After much debating, I decided to go with a test/tren/eq cycle for some gains instead of deca, reason being as I would like to recomp or gain some size without too much fat gain. It will be 16 weeks

Only thing I need to know is if tren higher than test would be best for mass gains/leaning. I know it's all in the diet but didn't know if some like test or tren higher for best results.

Options are

Test e 750 ew weeks1-14
Tren e 450 ew weeks 1-12
Eq 900 ew ew weeks 1-14
Anadrol 50mg ed weeks 1-4
Possibly winny 50mg ed weeks 10-16
Caber .25 ew
Aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
Hcg 500iu ew and into pct

Or

Test 500mg ew 1-14
Tren e 675 ew 1-12
Eq 900 ew 1-14
Everything else same as above

All input greatly appreciated! Thank you!

therock123

Awards
Looks like a great cycle the only thing I'd do maybe is up the test to a gram but I'd start where you are at first

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Looks like a great cycle the only thing I'd do maybe is up the test to a gram but I'd start where you are at first
You you'd do higher test for a bulk? Am I correct to assume tren would be better higher for a cut... I thought they compete for the same receptor which would make sense for tren to be higher

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see no reason to run test that high.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I see no reason to run test that high.
Now thats what I thought when he first posted his test/tren thread the other day. I just figured it was an American thing (all in or nothing brah!) so actually kinda relieved to see someone call it out.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you ran Tren before? I'd keep test low to moderate and Tren moderate. EQ needs to be ran for quite some time, I'm not sure if 16 weeks is long enough for it to really shine.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With more reading it seems 16 weeks will be okay. I've always seen people prefer 20 weeks with it though.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
With more reading it seems 16 weeks will be okay. I've always seen people prefer 20 weeks with it though.
Yeah I did tren ace at 500mg for 6 weeks and I liked it but test was higher so maybe I'll run tren higher to see how this goes. I was gonna run deca but I don't want as much water weight so I figured I would go with tren e this time and through eq in for slow steady retain able gains