Had enough with sides - stopping cycle advice

Dwamble12345

Awards
I am 5 weeks into OL Andro 1,4 cycle (330/day each). This is my 2nd Andro cycle but first with OL. Great gains within the first 2 weeks which surprised me. Since then, status quo but sides are getting to me. BP must be crazy because headaches, dizziness and weird chest pains. So I've decided to stop. I have liquid Clomid which is 40mg/ml. So can I do 40,40,20,20? I also plan to add AlphaMax XT so hope that helps bring things back to normal.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That clomid dosing is fine. Prolly a little excessive for your cycle but it shouldnt do you harm.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
That clomid dosing is fine. Prolly a little excessive for your cycle but it shouldnt do you harm.
If that's excessive...what would you recommend?

Lets say for 8 weeks of 1/4/EPI.

I have the same 40mg/ml liquid, but have 25mg caps on the way also.

I don't want to waste it and I'm sure the OP doesn't want to either.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id drop one of the 40 weeks and run two bottles of alphamax back to back. I think you want to keep your SERM as short, and effective, as possible. Of course, without bloods to guide we are flying blind to a certain extent but I reckon a longer PCT period (and Im including the extended alphamax weeks here too) is better than a shorter high dose one. More efficient.

I know people will think "but an extra bottle of alphamax costs more than that week of 40mg clomid you are saying to drop!"

Yip, it does. If this added cost is an issue, dont even bother with the alphamax then, and extend the clomid taper (but still drop the first week of 40). Or hell, 40-20-20 is likely to be ample itself.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet you'll get worse side effects with Clomid than with the Andros. Did you not ever go check your blood pressure at a pharmacy to confirm that was the problem?

Dwamble12345

Awards
No I haven't yet but will today or tomorrow.

Dwamble12345

Awards
what sides do you think Clomid may cause?

Willtolift

Awards
I feel that side effects with the DHEA based prohormones are downplayed by many. Just because one person doesn't have noticeable sides, does not mean someone else won't. Their is very little in the way of bona-fide scientific research studies showing what these compounds do in the body. Try asking for someone to post a study or labs results showing a % of what these DHEA compounds actually convert to. Their is far more research on actual AAS. I am not saying their is no place for them, and I am not saying they do not work. But from my personal experience, I have ran 600-800mgs of testosterone a week for ten weeks and had no noticeable effects, in comparison I took 330mgs of 1-Andro and 4-Andro for literally around 5 days; blood pressure at a record high, inflammed pre existing gyno, crushed libido, throbbing headaches. Sorry you're going through that dude, you made it through longer than I did. I hope you feel better soon, along with at least gaining some decent strength and mass.