T2 and 1-Andro cutting cycle

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at doing a cutting cycle (or several, most likely) after the holidays...

I'd prefer to keep it simple, and thought 1-andro and T2 would be a good combo. I haven't used either one, but used 1-AD back in the day, and T3, as well.

I'm not sure on the dosage.... I've seen people suggest 300 mg of 1-andro and 300 mcg of T2... does that sound right? In looking at the manufacturer's dosing on 1-andro, most seem to suggest 50 mg 2x day...

PCT will be clomid, as well.

P.S. I've like to avoid Epi and stuff like that, due to it causing me some joint issues.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at doing a cutting cycle (or several, most likely) after the holidays...

I'd prefer to keep it simple, and thought 1-andro and T2 would be a good combo. I haven't used either one, but used 1-AD back in the day, and T3, as well.

I'm not sure on the dosage.... I've seen people suggest 300 mg of 1-andro and 300 mcg of T2... does that sound right? In looking at the manufacturer's dosing on 1-andro, most seem to suggest 50 mg 2x day...

P.S. I've like to avoid Epi and stuff like that, due to it causing me some joint issues.
Sorry, forgot a couple questions:

-is 1-andro hard on the liver?

-how long is 1-andro typically run? I was leaning towards a 4 weeker, to start...

-do I need to take 4-andro as well to mitigate some of the side effects of 1-andro?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, forgot a couple questions:

-is 1-andro hard on the liver?

-how long is 1-andro typically run? I was leaning towards a 4 weeker, to start...

-do I need to take 4-andro as well to mitigate some of the side effects of 1-andro?
Generally, 1 andro at a moderate dose is not overly liver toxic because it is non-methylated. That's not to say it won't affect liver values some but not nearly to the degree of toxic methylated compounds. Gains often don't come on strong till week 3 so the most popular cycle length is 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks can create gains though. 330 mg is the currently popular dose as its effects have been researched in a popular university experiment.

As for 4 andro, it does negate negative sides like lethargy and libido loss by functioning as a test base. But I've run 1 andro at 125 mg with no base and didn't really experience any negatives. I've always used a base at higher doses.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Generally, 1 andro at a moderate dose is not overly liver toxic because it is non-methylated. That's not to say it won't affect liver values some but not nearly to the degree of toxic methylated compounds. Gains often don't come on strong till week 3 so the most popular cycle length is 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks can create gains though. 330 mg is the currently popular dose as its effects have been researched in a popular university experiment.

As for 4 andro, it does negate negative sides like lethargy and libido loss by functioning as a test base. But I've run 1 andro at 125 mg with no base and didn't really experience any negatives. I've always used a base at higher doses.
cool-thanks for the info!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Awesome combination.. For fat loss, strength, lean muscle, and Endurance!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who's T2 are you using or is this T3? I saw both mentioned.

The T2 is dosed 300mcg-400mcg max twice per day.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mind and Muscle T2 work pretty good for me..

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
for the 1-andro, I was looking at using AMS 1-andro... it says 2-4 capsules a day. I figure I'll start with 2 and go up to 4 caps.... that sound right to everyone?

FWIW, each cap is 50 mg of 1-andro (with 100 mg DHB).