All aboard the Epistane GainTrain!!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo guys, I haven't been posting recently, since my daughter was born life has been hectic! But I've got myself back on track finally!

Anyways, I'm on a major cut! I started a SKD (keto) last Monday at 91.8kg, weighed in this morning 90.3! Probably mostly glycogen and water loss but still a nice drop! My aim is 84ish and 10% BF from 16% I'll be doing just SKD and super stim until January to start my cycle, want to make sure I'm fat adapted before I start! Basically I'm starting the thread early because RPN have discontinued havoc for good and I only managed to get one bottle and I'm stuck on which epistane to choose, I've come down to two company's BRAWN and German pharmaceuticals if anyone can give me some advice/recommendations?!?

Cycle goes like this

1-4 Havoc 30mg ED (want another week at 40mg)
1-5 andtrotest 625mg ED (4-androstenediol)
4-8 nano1T 2ml ED (1test, not expecting much!)
4-8 super epi 500mg ED
Sparta nutrition SHEILD through out

PCT

Clomid 50,50,25,25
BSL epitest as directed
DS lean extreme as directed
HP Alchemy (ai) start week two taper down week 4 for 2 weeks

Supps
Orange triad
Fish oil
Antaeus Achilles

Stats 5"10, 24, 90.3kg, power lifter turned BB (BB last 2 years) Bench 120kgx2, Squat 190kg, DL 220kg, OHP 85kg strict

I'm doing a 5x5 PPL 3 times a week, 2 days cardio and one 1 circuit training, I'm cutting so bodybuilding is on hold ATM! I'm gonna swap to GVT when I start the cycle! So how's it looking? Have I missed anything? Any advice? What epi should I get??!?!
solidsnake yates84

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In brother! Kick arse!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good bro. You looking for epistane or epiandro reccomendations?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Epistane man, I'm in the uk btw

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane man, I'm in the uk btw
Nothing wrong with havoc bro. Its being made in the uk again so just grab it from a reputable site and you should be gtg.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with havoc bro. Its being made in the uk again so just grab it from a reputable site and you should be gtg.
I spoke to a distributor recently and they said it's gone for good now!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Might have a little suprise for you, check your inbox bro
Cheers bro but eBay is a no go for me! There is one place in the EU that has some in stock but I don't want to risk losing my money haha

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same bro but this guy does seem legit

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find me a bottle on another forum, may have found one! I'll keep you guys updated!

btur2915

Awards
Lots of this stuff still around you just need to look in the right places

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Lots of this stuff still around you just need to look in the right places
I'm probably sorted now bro, just only use a few company's I trust, hate grey Areas haha

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Other bottle of havoc turned up today! Just over a week to go!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa for anyone who's interested!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of changing it up a bit and doing weeks 1-3 30mg of havoc and week 4-5 40mg havoc while bridging 1t, how would that be? Or to much bang for a week?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...if you want to buy old school pro-hormones go to the uk....if you want to buy prescription narcotics or heroin come to the united states.

damn, this countries priorities are really screwed up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ininininininnnoutinin

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol...if you want to buy old school pro-hormones go to the uk....if you want to buy prescription narcotics or heroin come to the united states.

damn, this countries priorities are really screwed up.
sir, no complaining sir- sir please no complaining sir

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Wow really struggled in the gym today haha couldn't manage 5x5 with the 44kg flat dbs and then struggled with 55kg seated ohp for 5x5.... strength and recovery are disappearing haha I'm aching for like 2 days after now! My weight has been fluctuating between 89.9 and 90.3! I hate cutting! Can't wait to start this cycle! I'm sitting at 2300 cals but I'm gonna drop to 2100 I think just before I start! Any advice on how to shift a bit more weight before I start?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Oh and how rude of me, welcome along for the ride people!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Wow really struggled in the gym today haha couldn't manage 5x5 with the 44kg flat dbs and then struggled with 55kg seated ohp for 5x5.... strength and recovery are disappearing haha I'm aching for like 2 days after now! My weight has been fluctuating between 89.9 and 90.3! I hate cutting! Can't wait to start this cycle! I'm sitting at 2300 cals but I'm gonna drop to 2100 I think just before I start! Any advice on how to shift a bit more weight before I start?
This is why I have a love/hate relationship with ketogenic diets!!! They destroy my lifts temporarily but I lean out incredibly fast. IMO the benefit to starting a keto diet prior to running the cycle isn't that great man... I mean sure you'll get adapted and the weight loss will be more efficient and fast out of the gate, but you won't have the gear to help boost your performance/strength to compensate when going into keto.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
This is why I have a love/hate relationship with ketogenic diets!!! They destroy my lifts temporarily but I lean out incredibly fast. IMO the benefit to starting a keto diet prior to running the cycle isn't that great man... I mean sure you'll get adapted and the weight loss will be more efficient and fast out of the gate, but you won't have the gear to help boost your performance/strength to compensate when going into keto.
Yeah I'm with you! I've started now so I'll carry on this time, I've never done a serious cut before so I've gone all out haha to be honest I feel great in normal day life it's just the gym that pretty taxing at the min, hopefully when I get started it'll level and and I'll lean out faster! Time will tell though! I'm just gonna CKD next time

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm with you! I've started now so I'll carry on this time, I've never done a serious cut before so I've gone all out haha to be honest I feel great in normal day life it's just the gym that pretty taxing at the min, hopefully when I get started it'll level and and I'll lean out faster! Time will tell though! I'm just gonna CKD next time
You should CKD now!!' Honestly! It's really important if you value your lean body mass IMO. The times I've failed to retain LBM while doing a keto diet resulted from me not doing weekly carb ups and/or having too great a kcal deficit.

With you running anabolics and being in ketosis, there will ONLY be benefits to having a weekly carb up.

1) Nutrient partitioning; while in keto your body will efficiently utilize glycogen by refilling store in muscle tissue. The benefits to this increase when you are also taking steroids....

2) Anabolism: by doing a CKD you are making insulin, the most anabolic hormone in the body, your b1tch. Weekly carb ups will help the body oscillate between fat burning and anabolism.

3) Performance: weekly carb re-feeds will give your strength a significant boost. This is important because you want to be lifting heavily on a cut so your body doesn't get use to light loads.

4) Vascularity on carb days: lol. My favorite thing in the world is how fcking ridiculously vascular you get when you eat carbs on a CKD... even if it's only for an evening, you're veins will pop out and it feels awesome.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I forgot to add is that carb ups seem to boost your metabolism and fat loss... I've plateaued on keto diets before and have gotten over the weight loss stall shortly after a carb up... this happens for me routinely

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Arghhhh it's so tempting! I dunno what the hell to eat, how long to do it for! Depletion workouts and all the rest means a ton of research and trying to fit all that in a GVT split...... I don't wanna have to change my whole plan a week and a half out haha

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Arghhhh it's so tempting! I dunno what the hell to eat, how long to do it for! Depletion workouts and all the rest means a ton of research and trying to fit all that in a GVT split...... I don't wanna have to change my whole plan a week and a half out haha
It's so easy man. Follow your keto diet plans and just eat carbs on Friday or Saturday night. Have pizza or pasta and a couple beers, wake the next day and resume your keto diet. It's really not to big a change in plans. Anyway just my suggestion brother!!! Do your thang

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Juicedeez utz... if you want I can help you with meal plans for a CKD. PM me your email addy and I'll shoot you over what I do when I run a keto diet. Let me know man I'll be glad to help when i get a little time

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ok I'll have a look thanks man I really appreciate it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeet the more the merrier and anyone who wants to chime in, help me tweak things, please do! Every little helps haha

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 89.4 this morning, lowest it's been! These fasted, early morning, heavy workouts are killing me though haha I know how you lot love nudez so I took a couple shots before my workout, I'll post up, need to get a quad shot this weekend :)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

Back I took a couple days ago

Front

Back spread

I'll try get a leg pic at the weekend

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in at 89.4 this morning, lowest it's been! These fasted, early morning, heavy workouts are killing me though haha I know how you lot love nudez so I took a couple shots before my workout, I'll post up, need to get a quad shot this weekend :)
Metric lol

But seriously you're looking good keep it up bro

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Wow, it's been a busy Christmas!!! Hope everyone has had a good time! Gonna start the run on the 2nd of Jan! Not long now!

Bad quad shot, best I could do with the rubbish gym lighting haha

Progress pic, week1 and week4

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weighed in at 196lbs today, so no weight change, at least i didn't gain any over christmas with all the gin i drank! Sarted the havoc and androtest yesterday. Nothing to note yet obv, although i couldn't sleep last night but it could have been anything! GVT is going good I decided to start a bit lighter because i'm not used to the volume and don't want to burn out too quick, I'll jump up the weight accordingly though!
Today was legs

Squats 175lbs 10x10 managed all the reps, first 6 sets were easy, 7th and 8th i felt it and the 9th and 10th almost had me! will jump too 200lbs next week
leg curl 110lbs 10x10 wasn't hard even at the end so ill be jumping alot higher next week
standing calf raise 220lbs 4x15
crunches BW 4x15

Also had my first refeed, it was amazing haha first pizza id had since last January

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

194lbs today! Still not much to note except some noticeable vascularity, I never have veins but today and last night I've got some in my arms. Was also sweating a lot more than usual in the gym and it has been a cold day! Chest today was killer, liking the high volume for now!

Incline DB 70lbs: 10,10,10,10,10,8,8,7,7,6
Tbar row 160lb on bar: 10x10 so I'll up the we got next week
Incline DB flys 35lbs: 3x10
Assisted pull up 50lbs: 3x10

Fasted Legs again tomorrow, looking forward to it! Then I start my second refeed

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 5

194lbs today! Still not much to note except some noticeable vascularity, I never have veins but today and last night I've got some in my arms. Was also sweating a lot more than usual in the gym and it has been a cold day! Chest today was killer, liking the high volume for now!

Incline DB 70lbs: 10,10,10,10,10,8,8,7,7,6
Tbar row 160lb on bar: 10x10 so I'll up the we got next week
Incline DB flys 35lbs: 3x10
Assisted pull up 50lbs: 3x10

Fasted Legs again tomorrow, looking forward to it! Then I start my second refeed
Nice Work!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Still not much to note, seem to be slightly bloated and maybe some water retention, may be the high dose of andro but it's strange for someone on keto! Any getting a wicked pump, definitely feeling the hunger creeping up! Did a refeed day Sunday, finished all my calories by 6 so I decided to do a 20 hour fast, was hard but damn did that first bit of food taste good haha vascularity is still up, hopefully this starts hitting hard soon!

Shoulders and arms today

Standing OHP in 110lbs: 10x10 last couple of sets were pretty hard so I'll up it by 10lbs or so
Close grip bench 110lbs: 10x10 same again
DB Lat raise 30lbs: 3x10
DB concentration curl 30lbs: 3x10 I like to really concentrate on the contraction for biceps or o don't feel I get much out of it, never been able to go too heavy due to messed up wrists!