Should I give MK677 a shot and log it?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
As above really, staying away from anabolics for 3 months for a decent recovery, making pretty decent natty gains anyway!
I was thinking about a 3-5 month cycle 20mg a day of Ghar1e from OL.

The question... is it worth it? I like the idea of rejuvenation of various things like I have read whilst researching, my understanding is it does nothing for LBM gains which is fine, but helps with fat loss.

There is no PCT and no damage to natural GH from what I have researched.

And if I ran it for 5months all things considered after 3 I could do a recomp cycle and have the synergy between GH and Anabolics.

What do we think? Wouldn't usually be too bothered about opinions but GH is new territory for me.

also76

Awards
Also interested in this compound, only reason I get turned off is the appetite increase.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say give it a try. I don't think it will be a waste and every acts differently to compounds so it may work really well for you. I personally haven't ran it though so can't say too much. haha. But i'm interested as well.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to run it, with what you have all researched what are the pros and cons of your understanding

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking from experience; water bloat, mad dreams, the occasional tingles in hands.. the water bloat can be controlled to a certain extent with baby aspirin and a good amount of potassium. That's also dose dependant.I also used it melatonin as they work well together. Not to mention I stacked it with lgd, good masss gains actually but that was probably down to the lgd, they work well together.. I was on 25 mg, couldn't do any less as it was in 25mg caps. I'd say give it a go bro...

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Speaking from experience; water bloat, mad dreams, the occasional tingles in hands.. the water bloat can be controlled to a certain extent with baby aspirin and a good amount of potassium. That's also dose dependant.I also used it melatonin as they work well together. Not to mention I stacked it with lgd, good masss gains actually but that was probably down to the lgd, they work well together.. I was on 25 mg, couldn't do any less as it was in 25mg caps. I'd say give it a go bro...
What positive effects did you note? And how long did you run it for?

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely a long term "SARM" so a log might be pointless.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah maybe if you post once a month, FYI I ran it alongside lgd as stated so it would be wrong for me give you my pros and cons, it would be like the guy that ran 1 gram of test and tren ace alongside anavar and said the anavar cut him up to fuk

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah maybe if you post once a month, FYI I ran it alongside lgd as stated so it would be wrong for me give you my pros and cons, it would be like the guy that ran 1 gram of test and tren ace alongside anavar and said the anavar cut him up to fuk
That's fair and yeah I could do a 2 weekly log or something just to give some feedback really

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for it dude, tag me in when you do, I'll follow it ?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
My mk677 arrives tommorow (OL version) I'll be doing 20mg mon,wed,fri,sun and 30mg tue , thur, sat to average 25mg per day. Will run for the foreseeable future

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your looking at that dosage I'd make sure you have; baby aspirin, a potassium supplement( both will help massively with mk bloat) and melatonin that will help you with the mad dreams and possible sleep issues not to mention the fact it's very synergistic with mk 677

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Not too keen on aspirin, although I read it helps, I already take potassium and have a diet very rich in potassium. I get mad dreams anyway and sleep very deeply but I'll take a look man thanks!

In your opinion is it better to dose every day or the 5 on 2off

I start tomorrow

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Anyone's opinion, does 5 on 2 off or every day?
I tried 5/2 for 2 weeks, now trying straight on for 2 weeks. I'll let you know. For me the 5/2 was rough the first couple days back on, I didn't want to get up at all, then on the last 2 days I can only sleep like 4-5hrs.it's crazy . Hoping straight 7 is better.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Okay great cheers man, I'm gonna run 7 straight first. I have a massive appetite anyway but even after a day this is insane I ate no word of a lie 9000 calories today haha.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it was said to just do the 7 days with no time off.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Okay great cheers man, I'm gonna run 7 straight first. I have a massive appetite anyway but even after a day this is insane I ate no word of a lie 9000 calories today haha.
This happened for the week for me then it went away.

pike place

Awards
i recently cycle off gear for 3 months and ran ostamuscle mk677 with s4 before i jumped back on cycle and it was the best experience between cycle. i kept my size, fullness and strength. so id definitely give it a shot

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
As others have mentioned it's something you need to run for a while to see the benefits. I'm 4 months in now running 25mg and I'm seeing benefits in regards to recomp effects. MK enables me to maintain muscle while in a caloric deficit and lower bodyfat levels. Being in my early 30's before using MK I've found it takes more effort to maintain the lower BF levels I had in my early 20's. Basically MK has put me back on par with my youth there so I can get away with less dieting. Well worth it IMO but not for someone who needs results tomorrow. Sides can be a big issue for some if jumping into a heavy dose (20-25mg) from the getgo. Personally I had to start as low as 5mg because MK would cause insomnia and low blood sugar symptoms at higher doses. No issues at all now that my body has adapted.

ReptileLM

Awards
I've been running MK at 25mg ED for two weeks now. I got lucky and have only experienced crazy dreams and very mild bloat. However recovery has been fkn amazing. I haven't needed to take more than one day off to be fully recovered. I've put on about 10 pounds of water weight but that's now starting to shed off. I also feel that I have increased endurance in the gym. The biggest plus side thus far for me has been the change in my complexion. My skin is glowing and it's amazing. This compound is definitely worth the money, for me.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the initial sides are a real hurdle for a lot of people. Seen a number of "almost" full bottles of MK for sale on ebay. It hasn't done anything for my complexion but my nails are certainly growing faster than usual. Other benefit is ridiculous pumps in the gym. Never got such crazy pumps before using MK. Literally balloon up each workout.