?? on ibe tamoxifen citrate

Tad50

Awards
It says this product is not intended fo human use. Do they just say that for legal reasons? Is it still ok/safe to consume this aqueous solution of tamoxifen? This might be the wrong place to post this....if it is....sorry.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

NO IT IS NOT SAFE TO USE, mail it to me immediately and I'll dispose of it for you properly...just kidding

yes, it is safe to use, however if you don't know that you should not be ordering it...I would assume you have ordered it for PCT from an AAS cycle and I certainly hope you know more about the components from your cycle then you do about "research chems"
In the future use the search button, it is your BEST friend...

regards,
COTC

Tad50

Awards
Thanks Chaos. That's what I figured based on what I've read on various threads at different boards. I HAVE done a **** load of research on AAS/PCT, I was just not 100% caught up to date with the whole "Research Chems" thing. Oh, and the tamoxifen is not for me. It's for my dad who just got done doing an 8 wk cycle of Test Cyp. @ 200mgs/wk. as TRT. (I did not advise him to do that by the way...he started it before I could advise him to try some rebound xt to see if that helped with his low T levels). Any ways, he didn't really know anything about PCT, he was just going to do HCG (and that's it) after he stopped injecting the Test. So, I told him to use Nolva for PCT. I told him about the "Research Sites" (IBE) but he was hesitant to order from them b/c of how they said it wasn't for human use. So, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks again dude.

p.s Where in FL are you from? I'm representin Palm Beach County baby!!

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro, I was not trying to flame you in any way, it just sort of seemed like a ignorant type of question, no offense.

I live in the burg...nothing too exciting here, lol

You should try and convince him to try some Rebound XT as I have heard it works wonders from numerous people. Also, don't let him use the HCG during PCT, as it is supressive. If anything he should have ran that throughout the cycle but it wasnt necessary for only an 8 weeker. He should be fine with just good diet and nolva for PCT...

regards,
COTC

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
It says this product is not intended fo human use. Do they just say that for legal reasons? Is it still ok/safe to consume this aqueous solution of tamoxifen? This might be the wrong place to post this....if it is....sorry.
it is sold as a research chem.

Tad50

Awards
sounds good bro, I was not trying to flame you in any way, it just sort of seemed like a ignorant type of question, no offense.

I live in the burg...nothing too exciting here, lol

You should try and convince him to try some Rebound XT as I have heard it works wonders from numerous people. Also, don't let him use the HCG during PCT, as it is supressive. If anything he should have ran that throughout the cycle but it wasnt necessary for only an 8 weeker. He should be fine with just good diet and nolva for PCT...

regards,
COTC
no worries. You're right, it did sound like an ignorant question cause of how I typed it. I didn't want to tell the whole story. I just wanted a quick answer to a quick question. But it's all good bro. He was planning on doing HCG for PCT until I advised him against it. He does have some reboundxt that he used during the cycle (and was planning on using for PCT). I thought he should maybe use Nolva for PCT to help his lipids out, as he is 60yrs old. I didn't want to see him end up with shitty HDL/LDL.