PH/DS cycle opinion & information MENT/M-Sten

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
So recently I have decided to run another cycle of prohormones. I have acquired a bottle of Reaper Labs Grim Ultrabol & Grim MENT. I have already ran Decaplexx 850, Halo 350 and M-Sten in the past successfully but I have never ran a cycle of MENT (7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione ......10mg). I plan on stacking both for a bulk cycle.. has anyone ever successfully ran a cycle of MENT? It comes 90 caps -10mg. What should I expect out of the Methylstenbolone & MENT stack? They say the MENT coumpound is very powerful in the anabolic to androgenic ratio (960:165) && yes I have PCT & On Cycle Support. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this Ment compound.

Cycle Plan;

Ultrabol (MethylStenbolone) .. 20/20/20/20
MENT ... 30/30/30/30 .. they say the half life is very short for this so I will dose evenly 3 times throughout day to a total of 30mg.
PCT (Nolva) 4 weeks.

Demi_God

Awards
This should actually be a pretty good stack... You may want to consider an AI while on cycle though.

wermz7

Awards
i would bump up the ment, didn't really feel it till i got to 50mg. it aromatizes at a high rate so ai is crucial.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ment as in trest?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ment as in trest?
Yep, methyl nor testosterone also known as trest. Op: just use the ment as a preworkout starting at 30mg. Half life is only a couple of hours so its gonna be best for a good pwo bang. Make sure you have an ai like exemestane on hand because ment aromatizes into methyl estrogen.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OP pretty sure that not MENT but the ph, mentabolan.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does it say on the bottle?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The nomenclature in the OP to me looks like mentabolan, which is obviously related but not identical to MENT/trestolone.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards

All my bottles say that, they not same are they?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Theres many ways to write the trest nomenclature, goes for most compounds.
Yeah for sure, but none of the synonyms Ive seen for MENT/trestolone list the nomenclature you are; the sources Ive seen specify that nomenclature as mentabolan.

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
How are the gains for TR3ST going for you so far?