German pharmaceuticals

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Any one had experience with this company? A lot of decent PH's if they're legit! I've read a few epi logs people have run and it's seems GTG but AM is my go to for legitimacy haha

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you ever find out. I know the question has been asked a few times around here but I've never seen a solid answer. I personally have never ordered from them but I gladly would if I could get confirmation that it's legit and I won't lose my $.

-Spaz

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Someone's just going to have to bite the bullet and run one of their products. I nominate you, OP. ;)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Someone's just going to have to bite the bullet and run one of their products. I nominate you, OP. ;)
Exactly right Mike, someone is just going to have to take the $40 or $50 gamble and let us know. Order it up, let us know if you receive it, how quickly it arrives and then run it and see what happens. Then we can all follow suit :)

-Spaz

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be honest I've only heard of good things from them. Also, I k ow it might not count for anything but look at the bottles there in, no fancy advertising, no "bigging themselves up" just plain labels and let the contents do the talking seems to be there mantras... that's something to think about

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've seen one person say they're bunk, other than that people seem to have good runs, researching companies is hard haha

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Ha I do need another bottle of epi really.... I may just buy one and add it when I finish my bottle of Havoc, if the gains continue great if not it's probably bunk. What you think?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for it bro but why don't you start with the gp stuff and finish with havoc, then we'll know for sure it's legit as you'll feel it kick in with no prior epi in your system

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather not waste most of my base on bunk! If the effects don't drop off within a couple of days it's legit in my eyes

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up to you bro but make sure you tag me in when you decide to start ?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 2 bottles of Halodrol from them last week. Should be arriving soon. I doubt they're bunk since prohormones are cheap and they're not banned in most other places.

Saugus85

Awards
How was that h-drol from German pharmaceutical... bunk or legit ?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 2 bottles of Halodrol from them last week. Should be arriving soon. I doubt they're bunk since prohormones are cheap and they're not banned in most other places.
Yeah they are based out of the uk so I doubt they would be fake but you never know

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I like both the m-drol and the h-drol. Stacking them both with test RN.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
True, my buddy ran the mdrol and gained like 12 pounds. His lifts shot up like crazy too. Went from like 365 x 3 deadlift to 365 x 8...bench from 245 x 2-3 to 265 x 2-3

I used hdrol while in a deficit....stayed the same weight but got stronger....bench from like 205 x 1 to 190 x 12..Deadlift went up to 445 which was a PR at any bodyweight. Stuff was good. I need to get some epistane and run that through Summer now that this thread got me thinking of it again lmao

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
In for info. I could use some good designers. Mother Hubbard's cupboards are getting bare haha.

Twill

Twill

Awards
German Pharmaceuticals is legit, im running M-Drol right now n loving it!

Strength is up and im pumped all day

Twill

Twill

Awards
German Pharmaceuticals is good to go, running M-Drol with good results so far.

It just takes a while to get your stuff but that's a given bc it's from the uk

Saugus85

Awards
Just received my m-drol an epi, think I'm going to hold off on the m-drol an substitute it with some test E... let me know how that m-drol is going towards the end

PeaceMAC

Awards
Any one had experience with this company? A lot of decent PH's if they're legit! I've read a few epi logs people have run and it's seems GTG but AM is my go to for legitimacy haha
Their drol is ****ING LEGIT. I ran it for 28 days exactly and gained 32 lbs and maintained 28 of it off of a 3 month gym hiatus. Ran a regular PCT and feel great now. Last week my liver was getting railed though

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks into test e, mdrol and hdrol blast. 500mg test, 30mg mdrol and just 25mg of hdrol (using for shbg reduction) in a calorie deficit and I have maintained within 2-3lbs of my starting weight. I just look better than I did. Not to mention the strength increase involved has been nice.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
We shall see how the rest of this mdrol blast goes. I already ordered two more bottles and two bottles of their epistane for the next blast.

wesley1990092

Awards
Anyone experience with​ there ostarine? (Osta10) ik spoke one guy, he said it was oke. I like to see if more people here have experience.

Mykoe

Awards
I ran the Epistane and Tren. Loved the results. Everyone commented on how big i was getting. Definitely need to take an anti aroma, liver supprt and legit PCT. Would recommend Germ Pharm

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Anyone experience with​ there ostarine? (Osta10) ik spoke one guy, he said it was oke. I like to see if more people here have experience.
Why not just buy Olympus UK Ostar1ne? I haven't checked, but I'm sure it's cheaper per mg.

wesley1990092

Awards
Why not just buy Olympus UK Ostar1ne? I haven't checked, but I'm sure it's cheaper per mg.
I already have it. If I like it I would definitely check Olympus. But for now i'm very curious if someone else have some experience.

Bulkeh

Awards
I cycled their mdrol and it was strong af.

Definitely legit

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is cost of m droll with shipping? I have wanted order stuff from England but not if shipping cost is to much.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
What is cost of m droll with shipping? I have wanted order stuff from England but not if shipping cost is to much.
It's like 10 dollars. Maybe a little bit more. They have an option to 2 bottles of whatever you want for like 72 dollars too..it's not too bad.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy hell that is much cheaper shipping than I thought!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know for a fact the 2 bottle combo was under 100 dollars. Its super worth it. German pharm is so legit that I'll pay more for their stuff even over OL stuff that I can find from the UK for much cheaper. And I'm an OL fanboy lol

I'm gonna be ordering the german pharm Osta and Cardarine duo stack in a couple days. Don't feel like running a PH with all the supports at the moment. Excited to see what kinda results it'll give!

Anybody reading this, slightly off topic but is cycle support necessary for SARMS? I've ran osta before and didn't use any support. I WILL use a serm and a natty test booster after the cycle though.

Heh. Should probably just get a bottle of Ar1macare Pro just for the peace of mind lol

APC80

APC80

Awards
I cycled their mdrol and it was strong af.

Definitely legit
What dosage and for how long? I've a bottle of it but it's 60x10mg caps I don't know if I should get another bottle to run it at 30mg.

wesley1990092

Awards
Yeah I know for a fact the 2 bottle combo was under 100 dollars. Its super worth it. German pharm is so legit that I'll pay more for their stuff even over OL stuff that I can find from the UK for much cheaper. And I'm an OL fanboy lol

I'm gonna be ordering the german pharm Osta and Cardarine duo stack in a couple days. Don't feel like running a PH with all the supports at the moment. Excited to see what kinda results it'll give!
Nice! Let us know what you think of the combo!

Bulkeh

Awards
What dosage and for how long? I've a bottle of it but it's 60x10mg caps I don't know if I should get another bottle to run it at 30mg.
20mg 10 in the am and pm. Clench a few times and youd have a pump lol

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Is the Mdrol really comparable to SD? If so I'll grab some too haha

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure mdrol is sd
They added an azine bond or something for added time release and to dampen effects of the liver. But I don't know if the change to the formula has an impact on the results? The look people get off SD is sick but is this the same?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
After a bit of research, pretty sure mdrol is DMZ

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Is German Pharmaceuticals just sold in UK or can you get them in the US?

Matt.

Awards
Just wanted to say I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and this post was very helpful. Thanks everyone. I still have a couple questions though if anyone is willing to pm me for some direction.

Twill

Twill

Awards
Just wanted to say I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and this post was very helpful. Thanks everyone. I still have a couple questions though if anyone is willing to pm me for some direction.
Running the m-drol now with good results.

Will post review n finished results SOON