Stacking SARMS with Epicatechin

Odio

Awards
I am currently on week 6 of a 3-stack sarm cycle (GW, Ostarine/LGD, MK677) and I've just cycled off Ostarine today and will be starting 8 weeks of LGD. I have a big pouch of epicatechin coming to me, and was wondering if I should use it on cycle or save it for PCT(Tamoxifen and Sup3r PCT, maybe some laxogenin for good measure).

Week 1-6: 20mg GW-501516, 25mg Ostarine, 30mg MK677
Week 6-8 20mg GW-501516, 10mg LGD, 30mg MK677
Week 8-14 10mg LGD, 30mg MK677

PCT: 30mg mk677, Tamixofen, TUDCA, Sup3r PCT, Laxogenin

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Two ways you can look at epicatechin (and these are not necessarily isolated/self exclusive)...

1) epicat is a health supp, and is beneficial on and off-cycle

2) epicat is a natty "anabolic" and probably better utilised off-cycle

I choose to use it on-cycle due to (1).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am currently on week 6 of a 3-stack sarm cycle (GW, Ostarine/LGD, MK677) and I've just cycled off Ostarine today and will be starting 8 weeks of LGD. I have a big pouch of epicatechin coming to me, and was wondering if I should use it on cycle or save it for PCT(Tamoxifen and Sup3r PCT, maybe some laxogenin for good measure).
14 weeks on sarms? thats ambitious. What dosages have you been using of each compound?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might want to wait a few months before jumping in to LGD. Let your body recover

Odio

Awards
14 weeks on sarms? thats ambitious. What dosages have you been using of each compound?
I started low, currently at 20mg for GW, 30mg for MK677, was at 25mg for Ostarine, startign at 10mg of LGD because I had much success with 8mg of LEG3ND
Might want to wait a few months before jumping in to LGD. Let your body recover
If I did that, then it wouldn't be a stack. (Yea it would, but a ****ty one)
14 weeks of LGD to boot :eeeeeeeek:
6 weeks of Ostarine, maybe 8 weeks of LGD.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I found your OP confusing lol....

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I fixed it up a bit.
I said the same thing in another thread: Id only consider runnning SARMs for 8+wks if I had bloods done confirming lipids are in range.

Odio

Awards
I'm very confident in my diet and PCT. I'm going to get bloods done afterwards though and if I think about it, I will post them here.

So the myostatin inhibiting effects of epicatechin make it worth using on cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say if you have enough epicatechin run it on cycle and during pct. If you have to pick one or the other i'd run it during pct.

Odio

Awards
You ****ers have gotten into my head, and I am now having second thoughts as to whether or not 40/30/20/10/5/5 nolva will be enough PCT for a 14 week cycle. EVEN THOUGH I haven't experienced any shut down side effects yet with less than 4 weeks left to go. No lethargy and my boys are still their normal size. If I did change my PCT, I feel it should be something like 20/20/20/20 for nolva and 50/50/25/25 for clomid. But I don't know because I haven't ran a cycle this long before.

Personally, two SERMs feels like overkill for recovery when I don't appear to be that shut down. I have recovered from quite a few PH (HDrol/Epi) cycles without using a SERM at all. The only time I was glad to have one on hand was when I ran a 6 week 4ad/1ad stack. But this is the first time I have been on cycle this long, so what normally works probably won't is my first instinct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Supplements 21
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4
Supplements 3