Suggestions for third cycle, and when I can run it.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hi all as above really
Cycle 1 was ostarine 8 weeks as a cut. Awesome cycle no sides (apart from suppression)

Cycle 2, 2 months ago I ran 1,epi Andre for 4 weeks and could stand the hair loss. I quit after a month and was disappointed. Make a bit of strength and muscle gain but wasn't run long enough.

So my question is when can I cycle again and what do we think, try lgd?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
You could try lgd. If you couldn't stand hair loss, I would stay away from aas. If you do plan on running another though, I would wait another 4-6 weeks assuming you ran a PCT after your 2nd cycle. You did right?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
You could try lgd. If you couldn't stand hair loss, I would stay away from aas. If you do plan on running another though, I would wait another 4-6 weeks assuming you ran a PCT after your 2nd cycle. You did right?
I did one week of nolva and a sup3r PCT from OL . Probably should have gone longer on the nolva but didn't feel any suppression at all.

jathan_howe

Awards
Has it been that long since your 1/4/Epi cycle? Or is two months ago when you started it, rather than finished it?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You dont always "feel" supression.

Run your PCT as planned, and/or get bloods.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
You dont always "feel" supression.

Run your PCT as planned, and/or get bloods.
This. If you didn't pct correct even after a 4 week crap cycle don't start anything anytime soon. Rollercoastering your hormones like that, especially when they're not back to base is a terrible idea. Pct, wait 6 weeks and THEN maybe start something.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Has it been that long since your 1/4/Epi cycle? Or is two months ago when you started it, rather than finished it?
Yeah i finished one month ago, I have no intention of running anything for atleast 2/3 months anyway

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
This. If you didn't pct correct even after a 4 week crap cycle don't start anything anytime soon. Rollercoastering your hormones like that, especially when they're not back to base is a terrible idea. Pct, wait 6 weeks and THEN maybe start something.
Are you suggesting to PCT Now? If so what is your suggestion