LGD+GW sides ? wtf?

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
Hello so I just bought these products from pro-hormones.co.uk/ Im second week on LGD 4mg a day and i want start 8mg a day and Im using GW also second week 10mg. My sides started like 2 days ago. Headaches, heartbeat, vertigo, Im tired after breakfast when I take these supps idk whats going on...brand of Sarms is German Pharmaceuticals... any1 have experience with this brand or it can be fake? I can also add picture of botles if needed.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD can certainly cause lethargy without a test base.

There's no way for us to know if they are legit or not.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youre keen to try and press on, Id drop the GW. Not saying all your sides are necessarily attributible to it (and at 2wks in it is probably no more likely the culprit than the LGD, but):

-your cycle can continue without GW (drop the LGD and what do you have...)

-GW can be quite a tricky compound, dropping it may see symptoms decrease or even disappear

-if symptoms persist even after dropping GW, obviously your body doesnt like the LGD (or whatever it is)

-given some of your symptoms Id suggest splitting your LGD dose but Im guessing at your current 4mg thats not really a practical option

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could also be the hypoglycaemic effect you can get from gw, not everyone gets it but I for one did. Have you tried taking something sugary like a soda or some gummy bears when you get this feeling? Something fast acting...

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
No its not hypoglicemia my sugar is ok I tested it, my friend have diabetes type 1, he is taking it also and he have same sides and also he is taking gw and lgd, and his sugar is high now when he is on it, like wtf becauise GW should lower it...so I think LGD is bunk or both are...I already messaged shop I bought it from and waiting for reply...

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
That cant be legit LGD and FOR SURE not legit GW (my favorite nonSarm of all time!!). I use 10 to 25mg of LgD, and 20mg of GW is a dream.

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
That cant be legit LGD and FOR SURE not legit GW (my favorite nonSarm of all time!!). I use 10 to 25mg of LgD, and 20mg of GW is a dream.
can you PM where did u get it please?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
could you PM me where you purchase as well please?