On cycle support

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a bottle of E-sixx (epistane and hexadrone) that I've had sitting around since after the ban. I have every thing on hand as far as pct goes, but I was also looking into Ar1macare Pro for on cycle. Is that overkill? I like the ingredients and I've been hearing great things. Just wondering if the anti-aromatase qualities are too much with the epistane. Any help is appreciated, thanks

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Why not 12.5mg Examestane daily and Letro when those nipples get sensative?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Acp is a solid product and DEFINITELY not overkill with those two. I also highly recommend adding additional Tudca to it as epi is very hepatoxic. CEL TUDCA is probably the cheapest option on the market and easy to dose. 600-750mg is a better dose than the 250 in acp. You shouldn't see any issues with the anti e in the acp as neither that or epi are terribly drastic. Worst case you might get a little achy joint and you can just add more fish oil or something like Sns joint support xt or cissus xt

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
Acp is a solid product and DEFINITELY not overkill with those two. I also highly recommend adding additional Tudca to it as epi is very hepatoxic. CEL TUDCA is probably the cheapest option on the market and easy to dose. 600-750mg is a better dose than the 250 in acp. You shouldn't see any issues with the anti e in the acp as neither that or epi are terribly drastic. Worst case you might get a little achy joint and you can just add more fish oil or something like Sns joint support xt or cissus xt
I just ordered some TUDCA and I actually have animal flex and omega that I'll be using to help my joints. Thanks for the help