Nanodrol questions

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Morning all. I've recently purchased a couple of bottles of nanodrol for a future cycle, in the U.K. Before it's sold out. Has anyone ran this and what were the results? Is a test base needed and if so how strong? Will 4 andro do or am I looking at something stronger like tr3st for a base or something else? Any other input is greatly appreciated so I can do my research. The research I've done so far has mixed reviews with regards to bases, stacking etc. Thanks guys

DonutGains

Awards
I have some as well, waiting to run in the new year. Everything I read says you can run it alone for decent gains, but I decided to run mine with dermatrest (which I preordered, on backorder everywhere). I was tempted on running it alone but do not want to deal with lethargy and dry joints. So id say stick to a test base.I have ran 4 andro and felt was a little to weak for me, hence going the trest route.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I have some as well, waiting to run in the new year. Everything I read says you can run it alone for decent gains, but I decided to run mine with dermatrest (which I preordered, on backorder everywhere). I was tempted on running it alone but do not want to deal with lethargy and dry joints. So id say stick to a test base.I have ran 4 andro and felt was a little to weak for me, hence going the trest route.
Thanks buddy. I will most likely run tr3st too in this case and maybe throw in a little 4 AD too as I don't want to run the tr3St too high. Was thinking 50mg PWO and then 330mg 4AD daily( 3 split doses)