17a methyl 11KT

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would the interest in something like this be if it were to ever come to market?

Killcure666

Awards
What kind of advantage would 17a methylation confer to 11KT?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uhm, 100% bioavailability. Way lower dose, more effective. Faster acting. Alot

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have an experience with 11-ketoDihydrotestosterone

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like taken it? no why?
Not whether you taken it, but theoretically how it would compare to 11-ketotestosterone in A/A ratio or DHT.

**i meant 11-ketodihydrotestosterone

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not whether you taken it, but theoretically how it would compare to 11-ketotestosterone in A/A ratio or DHT.

**i meant 11-ketodihydrotestosterone
the dht derivative is only slightly weaker than kt. From the info I just read on binding and gene upregulation; but the A/A ratio has not been assayed.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
This is out at market already It is out as a TD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, so anyway... What would the interest in something like this be?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea, so anyway... What would the interest in something like this be?
I think you're looking at 2 obvious answers here: 1. The people who will get excited about anything new will be interested briefly (as it at least represents a new option) and 2. People like myself who would be asking how much firepower we might be looking at here, and how toxic it may be. If it's something I can run for 12 weeks, that's intriguing. If it's going to represent a significant organ strain, there's 15 other orals I can already enjoy like that.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
3) how the hell you gonna get a compound like this over the line nowadays

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Apply for an NDI; spoke with a drug law attorney.
Any idea on how long/expensive/practical that process may be? The pessimist in me thinks it would be insurmountable.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure; really it's gonna be a supplemental NDI. Cuz it's already DSHEA compliant and existing the in food supply. Kinda like how they did with cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure; really it's gonna be a supplemental NDI. Cuz it's already DSHEA compliant and existing the in food supply. Kinda like how they did with cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin.
Don't think its comes close to satisfying DASCA, especially modifying the original compound how you are proposing.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't think its comes close to satisfying DASCA, especially modifying the original compound how you are proposing.
It will fly with DASCA too. Attorney was aware of this as well, he told me that DASCA compliance depended on intended use. So it cant be advertised as anabolic. Advertising as a cortisol inhibitor cleans that up easy peasy.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will fly with DASCA too. Attorney was aware of this as well, he told me that DASCA compliance depended on intended use. So it cant be advertised as anabolic. Advertising as a cortisol inhibitor cleans that up easy peasy.
Interesting, I have been informed quite the opposite by a few sources. My question is, at the dosages which us bb'ers will use for growth, are we aware of the potential for serious side effects from knocking out too much 11β-HSD1?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I have been informed quite the opposite by a few sources. My question is, at the dosages which us bb'ers will use for growth, are we aware of the potential for serious side effects from knocking out too much 11β-HSD1?
NO! This is the only thing that worries me about making this stuff. The potential to throw off blood osmolality, Na & K balance, and aldosterone receptor interaction are huge with this one. Which could lead to abrupt and dangerous spikes in bp. And I'm talking huge, like in twenty minutes it could go from 120/80 to 180/90.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NO! This is the only thing that worries me about making this stuff. The potential to throw off blood osmolality, Na & K balance, and aldosterone receptor interaction are huge with this one. Which could lead to abrupt and dangerous spikes in bp. And I'm talking huge, like in twenty minutes it could go from 120/80 to 180/90.
Yikes. Sounds unnecessarily risky.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I know I'm late but yes I would be interested

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is wrong.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Methylation could also completely change the properties of the original compound. No way to really tell how this will behave until somebody synthesizes it and tries it

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methylation could also completely change the properties of the original compound. No way to really tell how this will behave until somebody synthesizes it and tries it
Yeppers, very true. It could be totally wild compared to the non methyl. Im in the process of making it now, so we'll know soon...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is someone actually gonna make this or are we just having a piss battle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Whoever makes it, just send me a bottle or two and i'll report back with results. Not joking.

One lesson i've learned that has always held true.......it takes money to make money. Make it, give a few bottles away and if the users have positive results you better bet your ass they'll start blowing up these boards with positive feedback..........boom, time to make $$$

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Been there done that, you go find one. I already got my own.
Exemptions. DASCA prohibits a compound from being a drug or hormonal substance under the law if it is “an herb or other botanical” or “a concentrate, metabolite, or extract of, or a constituent isolated directly from, an herb or other botanical” AND if it is a dietary ingredient (under DSHEA) and “is not anabolic or androgenic.” DASCA places the burden of proof upon anyone seeking to claim an exemption.

Mislabeling Provision. DASCA introduces a whole new theory by which to prosecute steroid cases by making it a crime to import, export, manufacture, distribute, dispense, sell, offer to sell, or possess with intent to manufacture or sell any anabolic steroid, or any product containing an anabolic steroid, unless it bears a label clearly identifying the anabolic steroid by accepted (IUPAC) nomenclature. This provision would apply to manufacturers who use deceptive or “creative” ingredient labeling to conceal that the product is an anabolic steroid. It would also apply to distributors and retailers who know, intend

Think Woody is right, you better look for a new attorney

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exemptions. DASCA prohibits a compound from being a drug or hormonal substance under the law if it is “an herb or other botanical” or “a concentrate, metabolite, or extract of, or a constituent isolated directly from, an herb or other botanical” AND if it is a dietary ingredient (under DSHEA) and “is not anabolic or androgenic.” DASCA places the burden of proof upon anyone seeking to claim an exemption.

Mislabeling Provision. DASCA introduces a whole new theory by which to prosecute steroid cases by making it a crime to import, export, manufacture, distribute, dispense, sell, offer to sell, or possess with intent to manufacture or sell any anabolic steroid, or any product containing an anabolic steroid, unless it bears a label clearly identifying the anabolic steroid by accepted (IUPAC) nomenclature. This provision would apply to manufacturers who use deceptive or “creative” ingredient labeling to conceal that the product is an anabolic steroid. It would also apply to distributors and retailers who know, intend

Think Woody is right, you better look for a new attorney
Me and the attorney went over that exact passage together. The mislabeling provision we're good on, no brainer, I have nothing to hide. The first one is what throws people off. Now, there are literally oodles of steroids that are natural metabolites to play with. Contrary to popular belief, a chemically modified natural product does not constitute a new drug at all. It is up to the FDA to decide whether or not that change constitutes a new drug. This is decided on a case by case basis. This means we satisfy the burden of proof by an approved NDI from the FDA. The anabolic/androgenic clause is basically worthless, any supplement is anabolic. But they use the word "or" so they're two different clauses, just thought I'd say that, he said that's another iffy problem with it. Also, were not selling an anabolic supplement, were selling a naturally occurring cortisol inhibitor that has an extra atom attached to help absorption. The trick here with this law is your claims you make on the label.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send us before and afters of that hog you test it on lol
By pigs I actually meant guinea pigs lol. We have a rat lab, I want to use it to find the Q ratio and test aldosterone receptor interaction. The pigs will have to be dissected first.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poor guinea pig...

I had two as a youth, grizzly and sally. I was unaware they were boy and girl aND one day there were babies! I was elated. What ensued was a harsh life lesson for young Volvo. Grizzly went on the kill and eat several of the little baby guinea pigs... survival of the fittest on display. Alpha Guinea.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poor guinea pig...

I had two as a youth, grizzly and sally. I was unaware they were boy and girl aND one day there were babies! I was elated. What ensued was a harsh life lesson for young Volvo. Grizzly went on the kill and eat several of the little baby guinea pigs... survival of the fittest on display. Alpha Guinea.
My cousins hamsters did the same thing. Had babies, the mom ate some, the dad ate some, some ate each other. There was this one baby hamster who was confused, so he killed one of the girl hamsters and wore her skin around the cage with his wiener tucked in.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cousins hamsters did the same thing. Had babies, the mom ate some, the dad ate some, some ate each other. There was this one baby hamster who was confused, so he killed one of the girl hamsters and wore her skin around the cage with his wiener tucked in.
Skinsuit... classic!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might just be me, but if I am going to tax my liver with a methylated compound...it would not be for 11-KT.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might just be me, but if I am going to tax my liver with a methylated compound...it would not be for 11-KT.
Never know how it'll go man, as stated, methylation can drastically alter the effects of a compound. Isn't superdrol just methlyated masteron? Could be a beast, but to be honest, I past the days of harsh oral like SD.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never know how it'll go man, as stated, methylation can drastically alter the effects of a compound. Isn't superdrol just methlyated masteron? Could be a beast, but to be honest, I past the days of harsh oral like SD.
I suppose that is a good point...both for that matter..haha

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While 17 methyls have a history of causing liver stress, and as a general rule of thumb they definitely do. But 17 methylation does not necessarily mean liver toxicity.