Fake Competitive Edge Labs P-Mag??

asadowsky1991

Awards
I was moving last week and i found some old bottles of P-mag in the back of my closet. After reading the label i became a little skeptical as to their legitimacy. If i remember correctly i had purchased these on ebay back in 2013. The dates and lot code are stamped on rather than printed so i was fairly certain the bottles were real but then i noticed a typo in the nutrition facts. Under additional ingredients, instead of "Stearic Acid" it is misspelled at "Steadc Acid". Do you know of any possible typos on the labels? I appreciate the help

deeznutsboi

Awards
Only one way to tell. Send them to me I'll let you know.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look like all my legit CEL stuff it can't comment on the typo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its an ebay fake bro. Cel is the most commonly faked ph found on ebay. The date code and lot number should be pressed into the bottle and cel will be glad to verify the lot # and expiration date for you. A typo on the bottle says a lot though...

asadowsky1991

Awards
Ya that's what I was thinking too. I posted a pic of the bottle and it has the date and lot code stamped into the bottle but the misspelled word kinda threw me off. Do you have any contact info for CEL? I wanna verify the lot code but i can't find any ph #s or email addresses online

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you feel the date indented into the bottle or is it just printed on the label?