Anabolics Testosterone Enthantate and Dianabol cycle

M

MC12

Awards
Hi guys,I recently turned eighteen and I want to use steroids.I want to use Dianabol and Testosterone Enthantate.It is my first steroid cycle.I want to know how many mg of testo and Dianabol should I take. And what about PCT when should I start using PCT and what PCT should I take? And do you guys think this cycle will give me alot of strength and bulking?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,I recently turned eighteen and I want to use steroids.I want to use Dianabol and Testosterone Enthantate.It is my first steroid cycle.I want to know how many mg of testo and Dianabol should I take. And what about PCT when should I start using PCT and what PCT should I take? And do you guys think this cycle will give me alot of strength and bulking?
You cannot post in the anabolics forum unless you are 21. No one here will be able to help you. Anabolic steroids at this young of an age will be extremely dangerous and guaranteed to affect the quality of your life down the road. Please do not pursue this. It's not worth it at this time in your life.

M

MC12

Awards
Okay thanks, What do U suggest I should Use?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks, What do U suggest I should Use?
Whey and Casein Protein blend
Creatine Monohydrate
Phosphatidic Acid(Triumph)
Arachadonic Acid (X-Gels)
(-)-Epicatechin(Ep1c)
Steakadrol
Pizzadrone
Cheeseburger Enanthate:bigok:

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, I would strongly suggest you stay away from the steroids as you said you are only 18. You have many years ahead of you to build muscle going natty.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whey and Casein Protein blend
Creatine Monohydrate
Phosphatidic Acid(Triumph)
Arachadonic Acid (X-Gels)
(-)-Epicatechin(Ep1c)
Steakadrol
Pizzadrone
Cheeseburger Enanthate:bigok:
:toofunny: This is too good.

In all seriousness though OP, give us a little background info about yourself, lifting history, what you've already taken, stats, etc. The #1 supplement out there is good ole quality food.