Safest Gear?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

What are the safest compounds?

I'm guessing SARMS like Ostarine are healthier than even the safe doses of 100 mg of testosterone cyp, oxandrolone, primobolan depot, etc.?

My thing is that all the supplements (such as even caffeine) make me too nervous and jittery. Even small doses of things like oxandrolone (which I have been legally prescribed outside the US) cause roid rage/aggresssion.

With me, is nothing simply better than something, given all these bad physical and psychological side effects?

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Im not one to give advice I still learn stuff new everyday but it sounds like you answered your own question at the end brother.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Safest in terms of what? Too broad a question with too many parameters.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Injectables :D

therock123

Awards
Sarms aren't really gear . Primo and test are the safest

Moo37

Awards
If even anavar wasn't tolerated well I'd be curious if you have some sort of underlying condition.

You might want to look into "natty sups," such as ones with laxogenin.

deeznutsboi

Awards
If even anavar wasn't tolerated well I'd be curious if you have some sort of underlying condition.

You might want to look into "natty sups," such as ones with laxogenin.
Strong this

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Test only cycle at low doses would by far be the safest I would think.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
MK-677. I may be lucky as hell but that stuff has kept my strength, size and vascularity. Haven't been working out much either. Embarrassing as that is. I've been lazy but people are like "man you look great"

It's not gear at all, but something I would recommend looking into if j were you. Like I said not everyone responds the same but I absolutely love it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao there's no such thing as roid rage. If you have control and anger issues then those will be exacerbated while using hormonal products.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to specify what aspects of safety you are concerned with, then you need to go on to ask what other safety concerns there might be that you haven't thought about. After hearing & reading thru all of that, then you can decide whether to go for it.

As far as roid rage, the only answers to that is find self control or don't take the gear.

With any cycle, in order to call it "safe", you need to take Trimetazidine for heart health as well as something to keep blood pressure normal. Not pre-hypertension levels. Not something acceptably high. But NORMAL. Then you need to consider things like Taurine and HCG to prevent any long term damage to your endocrine system. After that, you need to make sure your blood isn't coagulating. So nattokinase would be essential here. Lastly, you need to keep the cycle brief, maybe 10-12 weeks. Get in. Get out. Do a proper PCT and never do it again. That'd be the only cycle worth calling "safe".

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
You need to specify what aspects of safety you are concerned with, then you need to go on to ask what other safety concerns there might be that you haven't thought about. After hearing & reading thru all of that, then you can decide whether to go for it.

As far as roid rage, the only answers to that is find self control or don't take the gear.

With any cycle, in order to call it "safe", you need to take Trimetazidine for heart health as well as something to keep blood pressure normal. Not pre-hypertension levels. Not something acceptably high. But NORMAL. Then you need to consider things like Taurine and HCG to prevent any long term damage to your endocrine system. After that, you need to make sure your blood isn't coagulating. So nattokinase would be essential here. Lastly, you need to keep the cycle brief, maybe 10-12 weeks. Get in. Get out. Do a proper PCT and never do it again. That'd be the only cycle worth calling "safe".
What'a **** cycle right there lol

Op, do Testosterone only start at 100mg week, and then up to 200mg week. If the test is good, u gonna be king.

I am doing this for 5 months or so and i am pretty good thx.

Sarms sux. Oxandrolone sux at your liver. Stay away from methyl compounds. They all **** ur liver some recover some dont. Most recover of course, but i am out of methyls.

SelfMedic

Awards
What'a **** cycle right there lol

Op, do Testosterone only start at 100mg week, and then up to 200mg week. If the test is good, u gonna be king.

I am doing this for 5 months or so and i am pretty good thx.

Sarms sux. Oxandrolone sux at your liver. Stay away from methyl compounds. They all **** ur liver some recover some dont. Most recover of course, but i am out of methyls.
I played around with all kinds of doses and somrle harsher stuff in my middle age, but TRT low dose test and occasional hCG have my strength steadily marching up while I maintain a lean 195 lbs.

The experimentation with higher doses of test and with tren messed with appetite, libido, blood pressure, and mood. But at 30-35 mg EOD test e, I'm happy, horny, hungry, and strong.

Tren did get me lean-looking and stronger even as I got lighter, though. The sides just weren't worth it.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I played around with all kinds of doses and somrle harsher stuff in my middle age, but TRT low dose test and occasional hCG have my strength steadily marching up while I maintain a lean 195 lbs.

The experimentation with higher doses of test and with tren messed with appetite, libido, blood pressure, and mood. But at 30-35 mg EOD test e, I'm happy, horny, hungry, and strong.

Tren did get me lean-looking and stronger even as I got lighter, though. The sides just weren't worth it.
I love tren, but unfortunately it is not healthy at all. As blood pressure, even only on Test always keep it on check there are lots of medications out there for that matter.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love tren, but unfortunately it is not healthy at all. As blood pressure, even only on Test always keep it on check there are lots of medications out there for that matter.
I agree. There are good prescription and OTC medicines for just about every side or ailment associated with gear. Blood pressure is the greatest concern though. Blood flow in and around the heart associated with hardened arteries would be the next thing to be concerned with. That one is a long term issue that may never get completely better though.

Anxiety, estrogen, blood pressure, hair thinning, prolactin, prostate enlargement and kidney stress, liver stress, cholesterol...the list goes on. Most of those things correct themselves if you have proper time "off" but some of them you need to avoid even while on cycle such as blood pressure and kidney stress.

SelfMedic

Awards
Hi Everyone,

What are the safest compounds?

I'm guessing SARMS like Ostarine are healthier than even the safe doses of 100 mg of testosterone cyp, oxandrolone, primobolan depot, etc.?

My thing is that all the supplements (such as even caffeine) make me too nervous and jittery. Even small doses of things like oxandrolone (which I have been legally prescribed outside the US) cause roid rage/aggresssion.

With me, is nothing simply better than something, given all these bad physical and psychological side effects?
I already mentioned that low dose TRT and hCG is giving me great strength gains in my 40's. Tren was better, but not worth the sides. In my case with my low SHBG higher test just converted to e2 and made me retain water and get emotional.

SARMs MAY be safer (who knows), but not as effective as test. I'm getting stronger on low dose (30-35 mg eod) test at a comparable bodyweight than I did on LGD or RAD.

I will say that I'm much more likely to blast my TRT cruise with LGD and maybe MK 2877 (which is a secretagogue, not a SARM) than with higher test or other harsher gear. The only downside to SARMs for me seemed to ve lowered HDL and slightlt elevated BP. They did make me put on 20 lbs, but test keeps my strength increasing better than just SARMs.

I look forward to seeing if SARMs really do stack well with test. Like I said, I don't want to risk harming libido and organs with harsher gear again.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I think, cause i am no doctor, a safe cycle would be, TRT at 100mg week~200mg week plus 1andro and 4andro

Definitely, a great bulk cycle. Dont forget 0.5mg anastrozol twice a week tho, cause the E2 may rise a lot.

SelfMedic

Awards
I think, cause i am no doctor, a safe cycle would be, TRT at 100mg week~200mg week plus 1andro and 4andro

Definitely, a great bulk cycle. Dont forget 0.5mg anastrozol twice a week tho, cause the E2 may rise a lot.
Smaller doses pinned more frequently has helped me a LOT with keeping e2 in range.