Low dose oral trest for joints

W

Willtolift

Awards
Will a low dose of oral trest pwo two or three times a week(or other protocol) help my joints at all like deca? I am on trt 200mgs a week right now.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Doubtful, what makes you think it could help? An oral dose will be in and out of your system in under an hour.

W

Willtolift

Awards
Because it's a 19-Nor, didn't realize the joint soothing affects would be completely negated by the short half life.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Because it's a 19-Nor, didn't realize the joint soothing affects would be completely negated by the short half life.
Im not necessarily saying they are, Im just skeptical that low dosing + infrequent dosing + 1hr halflife will prove beneficial in the manner you hope.

W

Willtolift

Awards
I should just stop being a cheapskate and switch trt clinics to the one who'll prescribe me Deca.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I personally would go with Deca even if it cost a bit more. Like NAM said, its half life is very short.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't imagine this would be beneficial at all. The combo of low dose and short half life would make it almost pointless. Chance of sides is still there but benefits really aren't.

Have you tried a joint supp? Sns joint support xt or cissus xt (or even both) might be an easy otc option

W

Willtolift

Awards
Yeah, I have used cissus and tons of other OTC supplements.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Just because of it's a 19-nor compound doesn't necessairly make it "good" for your joints.
Is tren well known for that purpose for instance? No, if something it has shown some decrease in collagen synthesis so just assume that all 19-nor's will have nandrolones effect on the joints will not be too wise.

It's possible that Trestolone have some lubricating effect on the joint's, I don't know. Possible.
But if you look at those compounds who has shown most positive effects on collagen synthesis like, EQ, Deca, Primo, Anavar they share the similiarty that they are high anabolic and quite low androgenic.
If this is just a coincidence, I don't know, but Trestolone is a strong androgen so I wouldn't count on any special 'healing' effects from it, just because it's a 19-nor compound. Just my 2.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with a short half life trest will still increase estrogen and possibly provide some joint comfort. I think its worth a try.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Even with a short half life trest will still increase estrogen and possibly provide some joint comfort. I think its worth a try.
Possible, Id never rule that out.

But, if this is just about increasing estrogen surely thered be more efficient ways of achieving that? I dunno, just strikes me as an odd tactic. I mean, you get people wanting to pulse dose trest like this to avoid or minimise estrogen increases.