Recommendations on first PH run

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Experienced lifter looking to step into 2017 on the dark side. Looking for some user info on milder PH stack for my first ever run. Been staying as natty as possible with Alphamax XT, Tr1umph, and SNS X gels for 8 weeks and loved it. Pretty decent gains but looking for next level without injections at 37 years old. Any info is appreciated. Much love

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Experienced lifter looking to step into 2017 on the dark side. Looking for some user info on milder PH stack for my first ever run. Been staying as natty as possible with Alphamax XT, Tr1umph, and SNS X gels for 8 weeks and loved it. Pretty decent gains but looking for next level without injections at 37 years old. Any info is appreciated. Much love
A Sup3r 1/4/Epi cycle would be great for somebody getting their feet wet with anabolics. 6-8 weeks:
Super 1-330 mg
Sup3r Epi-500 mg
Sup3r 4-220-330 mg

If you wanted to go with a smaller cycle for your first you could also pick between 1/4 stack or 1/Epi stack at the dosages I listed above.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
A Sup3r 1/4/Epi cycle would be great for somebody getting their feet wet with anabolics. 6-8 weeks:
Super 1-330 mg
Sup3r Epi-500 mg
Sup3r 4-220-330 mg

If you wanted to go with a smaller cycle for your first you could also pick between 1/4 stack or 1/Epi stack at the dosages I listed above.
I'd go with the
Sup3r-Epi+Sup3r-1 Stack. Both mild compounds with minimal sides and neither will convert to, nor should cause you any estrogen related sides.

Sup3r-Epi
250/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Sup3r-1
200/330/330/330/330/330/330/330

Ar1macare Pro for Cycle Support
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25/12.5
Or Nolva
40/40/20/20/10
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with the
Sup3r-Epi+Sup3r-1 Stack. Both mild compounds with minimal sides and neither will convert to, nor should cause you any estrogen related sides.

Sup3r-Epi
250/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Sup3r-1
200/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
I actually just started this stack a couple weeks ago. I've had some strength increases but I've heard it really takes until week 3 to "kick in." I can't wait!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look into the Sparta nutrition line. Tons of options for solo or stacked ph's. The newest version of all of them have cyclosome delivery which enhances the bioavailability to maximize the amount of active that can be converted and absorbed by your body leading to better gains and less need for bumping doses (aka better, cheaper cycles!)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cannot go wrong with an 1 andro cycle. You caould add some others to that as well, but as a first run, that would be nice and mild. Depite it being mild, go with the advice above and run a SERM during PCT. Too often, people new to running anything hormonal believe that if the cycle is mild they do not need a SERM and an OTC PCT will suffice.

I would not risk it and would always run the SERM. You can also run an OTC product. You have mentioned that you have ran AlphaMax XT in the past. That would be great to run alongside your SERM. You probably know about all of the benefits of AlphaMax XT; cortsiol control, prolactin control and increase testosterone. All of which are important during PCT. Nutriverse has AlphaMax XT buy two get one free, until the 6th. You could run it for 8 weeks post cycle and then have a bottle left over for another time!

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Thanks for all the info. Time to hop on the gain train