DNP 2,4-Dinitrophenol

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have experience with this drug? I recently heard about it and did a little reading and wondered how many of you guys had the balls to run it, and what your experience was like.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a friend who ran it. Twice actually. Will never do it again. He did it at 250mg and 500mg. Tried 4 on 3 off, 5 on 2 off, 7 on. Effects were great, however the debilitating lethargy increased hunger to keep the body going which ended up diminishing the results. Sweating was destroying sheets and clothes. He said it was crazy working out on it because your muscles would literally give out randomly because lack of ATP. He would much rather use clen and t3 and things like tren/masteron than try DNP again. Not to mention he's an amateur chemist and has some serious concerns about long term damage.

If he were to suggest a way to run it, definitely need to be on 500mg of test/wk at least to prevent muscle loss and keep energy high. MUST pay close attention to blood pressure and heart rate. You will want to use stims to help with energy, but BP/HR is a concern so he recommends not using stimulants. Something like Masteron would be great too as DHT should help.

Last edit: also look in to 5 or 4 on and 3-4 off. See how your body handles 250mg and go from there.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rhadam Gave a view good overview. Definitely need to run an AAS alongside - prohormones, serms and the like simply not strong enough. That being said, DNP works very well for rapid fat lost. I would not recommend it for beginners or even those who have lifted for a few years, DNP should be reserved for near competition level athletes or those who have a few cycles under their belts and have exhausted other methods such as tren, t3, ECA, etc. Remember DNP is essentially a poison, it was originally developed as a pesticide.

If you're set on trying it, keep hydrated and as male if you stay under 500mg/day you should be OK. You won't feel the greatest, some people describe it as a flu-like feeling, but you'll lose weight if your diet isn't horrible. As Rhadam mentioned, start low to assess tolerance.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Be very very careful bro. Remember its a Poison and will treat your body as such.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Be very very careful bro. Remember its a Poison and will treat your body as such.
I'm not going to run it... I'm fascinated by it in all honesty. I'm gonna run other sh1t to shred before id consider trying dnp.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to run it... I'm fascinated by it in all honesty. I'm gonna run other sh1t to shred before id consider trying dnp.
I'd run H again before DNP lol. Lose weight real fast.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I used this in 75mg caps . 2 a day for 10 days back in 08. Came down with a bacterial infection from some sort of mold that wasn't in the cdc records . Lost a good 20 lbs on 30 days . Wouldn't do it again. I'd rather dance with Richard Simmons on opera.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol of course bighulksmash has run it. Lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah heroin lethargy is actually pleasantly bearable... lol.
Yeah lol

I used this in 75mg caps . 2 a day for 10 days back in 08. Came down with a bacterial infection from some sort of mold that wasn't in the cdc records . Lost a good 20 lbs on 30 days . Wouldn't do it again. I'd rather dance with Richard Simmons on opera.
Yikes bro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol of course bighulksmash has run it. Lmao
I did a log on it. On here and it got deleted so fair warning . Someone will be about very soon to shut this down. This is one of the substances that as far as I know we are not allowed to speak of.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I did a log on it. On here and it got deleted so fair warning . Someone will be about very soon to shut this down. This is one of the substances that as far as I know we are not allowed to speak of.
There's been a lot of that going on lately eh? I don't get that, we talk about every type of steroid, mention recreational drug use... hell I just talked about midget Mandingo and donkey shows in Tijuana, but DNP can't be discussed? Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There's been a lot of that going on lately eh? I don't get that, we talk about every type of steroid, mention recreational drug use... hell I just talked about midget Mandingo and donkey shows in Tijuana, but DNP can't be discussed? Lol
Yup . Look up wendingo. How do u even know mandingo? You Aussie ?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the rationale is as follows: there are beginners in the AM community who may see DNP discussed and try to obtain it, DNP is a substance that can be abused because it does give results and a person may think "if I increase the dose, I'll lose even more weight", DNP can also lead to death and has caused a few deaths I believe the most recent being a girl in UK. Compare this to steroids, in which it's very difficult to overdose and die on. I think the site admins are keeping themselves safe by refraining form DNP talk. I didn't know myself that we could not explicitly talk about it, so I do apologize for that.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I think the rationale is as follows: there are beginners in the AM community who may see DNP discussed and try to obtain it, DNP is a substance that can be abused because it does give results and a person may think "if I increase the dose, I'll lose even more weight", DNP can also lead to death and has caused a few deaths I believe the most recent being a girl in UK. Compare this to steroids, in which it's very difficult to overdose and die on. I think the site admins are keeping themselves safe by refraining form DNP talk. I didn't know myself that we could not explicitly talk about it, so I do apologize for that.
I didn't realize that either... it actually is shocking if it can't be discussed as we are all adults here and the idea of "unspeakables" is very distasteful to me personally, although I understand the reasoning behind it...

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didn't realize that either... it actually is shocking if it can't be discussed as we are all adults here and the idea of "unspeakables" is very distasteful to me personally, although I understand the reasoning behind it...
I understand your sentiment, I think another part of it is that AM is largely a supplement and health forum and not a steroids, source talk etc forum. Open DNP talk would be pushing this forum in that direction. To my understanding, a long time ago AM did have more open talk like that but pivoted towards more supplements and health. From a supplement company's point of view, most would not want to be associated with a "open steroid forum". So I can understand where your coming from, but I think the rules the admin have set in place overall make AM a good place for all of us.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not sure 100% . But I have seen threads nixed quickly over this . It's a great topic for education . Like any drug/substance ; pros/cons .

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I understand your sentiment, I think another part of it is that AM is largely a supplement and health forum and not a steroids, source talk etc forum. Open DNP talk would be pushing this forum in that direction. To my understanding, a long time ago AM did have more open talk like that but pivoted towards more supplements and health. From a supplement company's point of view, most would not want to be associated with a "open steroid forum". So I can understand where your coming from, but I think the rules the admin have set in place overall make AM a good place for all of us.
Well... there is an anabolic section on here (were I started this thread) that is rife with open steroid discussions and logs of steroid cycles. In fact, there are logs of guy using steroids who are actually reps for supplement companies... I get not having source talk and a lot of the rules that make AM a fair/neutral ground for some of these supplement companies to push their products, but I agree with bighulksmash that discussing DNP is educational.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Its that dangerous bro. They don't want new guys hearing about it then running it and seriously damaging their bodies and/or dying.

Agreed. AM is a great community.

Not sure 100% . But I have seen threads nixed quickly over this . It's a great topic for education . Like any drug/substance ; pros/cons .
Yeah I have as well.

Well... there is an anabolic section on here (were I started this thread) that is rife with open steroid discussions and logs of steroid cycles. In fact, there are logs of guy using steroids who are actually reps for supplement companies... I get not having source talk and a lot of the rules that make AM a fair/neutral ground for some of these supplement companies to push their products, but I agree with bighulksmash that discussing DNP is educational.
I'm on some stuff lol.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
For sure brother, harm reduction is what I like to call it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
For sure brother, harm reduction is what I like to call it.
Exactly. You know, I actually started this thread out of curiosity to see how many people have ran it. After reading about DNP, it was incredibly unappealing to me. The idea of such rapid fat loss is sweet, but the sides and hazards make it seem incredibly reckless. It fascinates me though that people understand how dangerous it is and still run it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Betrer to talk about it so guys can run it properly than let it be unmentionable and have guys test out their own dosing protocols. Just my opinion that discussion increases knowledge which in turn increases safety.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Betrer to talk about it so guys can run it properly than let it be unmentionable and have guys test out their own dosing protocols. Just my opinion that discussion increases knowledge which in turn increases safety.
While I normally agree with this - I think DNP is an exception. The thing is, when you talk about this, you have NO idea who is reading it. It isn't JUST the AM community, which we often forget. The other thing is, so many people give warnings about drugs and there are people out there that just won't listen, or think they are above reality, or that the people warning everyone are just being cautious.

Can this compound be run within a margin of safety? Kind of. But there are so many people who don't know what they're doing, who will just do a google search and then this thread pops up and they learn about DNP for "rapid fat loss" and they have no clue what they just stumbled upon. They see some warnings, and some people discussing its use, and then think, "If I just do this I will be safe" - but lots of people have died from simple mistakes with this.

Plus, if people are looking for "rapid fat loss" - then they usually have the more is better mentality. I know I do. It can be hard to resist when you are taking 200 mg for 5 days and think, "I don't feel anything" and then jump to 400 and don't understand how the stuff works and builds up in your system and now you're screwed. The margin for error can be as little as 1 pill in some extreme cases.

I've known about DNP for almost 15 years, researched the crap out of it, and considered its use, but never pull the trigger. It's just not worth the risk. But when I started researching it, it sounded pretty darned great. The more research you do, the less likely you are to use it - but who does all that research? They just hear "Lose 30 pounds in 20 days" and jump. It's better they never find out about it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No dnp talk. If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Weight Loss 58