Recommendations: SARM blast on TRT

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Hey guys I need some advice- I'm 49 and in excellent cond. I'm on Doc supervised TRT at 160mg Cyp a week plus 1/2mg Adex. I'd like to hit a blast without sending my test numbers through the roof. Is there a SARM that will work well with the TRT and help me burn off a little on the waistline and add some hard muscle. S4 is a no-go due to the vision sides.

Thanks in advance.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For a cut I would look at GW 50156 and or MK 2866.

Edit:
What do you mean by "blast"?
One really doesn't blast SARMS. You get diminishing returns and sides with more.

I don't think SARMS are what you are looking for then.

Side note:

I read somewhere Rad 140 is being considered as a replacement for TRT.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Thanks for the response. I have 5 months before my next round of lab work. I'd like to do a short run (8 weeks?) of something that would put on some muscle and help burn off some stubborn fat on the waistline. Using another AAS is not an option so I figured there has to be a SARM that could do the job. I was reading up on GW (cardarine) but the cancer risk freaked me out. S4 looked super but the vision sides made it a no-go. I'll look into RAD thanks again for the intel.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cancer scare is ridiculous with GW (I read the study) , but why not adjust your diet? TDEE? What's your body fat percentage?

It's dose dependent with SARMS. Like I said, when you stay with suggested limits you would be fine.
Rad 140 might raise your test but prob not super physiological as you are on TRT.

Rad 140 would be good for the last 4 weeks of an 8-12 week cycle. (Due to lethargy). You are on TRT so it may not matter. Look at Ostarine MK 2866 then for cutting. I think there are better ways to cut than using a SARM.

Eat 2-300 kcal below maintenance.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Where on earth are you reading RAD raises test? And being considered for trt?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a cut I would look at GW 50156 and or MK 2866.

Edit:
What do you mean by "blast"?
One really doesn't blast SARMS. You get diminishing returns and sides with more.

I don't think SARMS are what you are looking for then.

Side note:

I read somewhere Rad 140 is being considered as a replacement for TRT.
Not a chance in hell. It would be a terrible replacement.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a chance in hell. It would be a terrible replacement.
Just to be clear:
I wasn't suggesting to actually use it as a replacement for TRT, just that I read this somewhere. I'd rather use Clomid long term.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to be clear:
I wasn't suggesting to actually use it as a replacement for TRT, just that I read this somewhere. I'd rather use Clomid long term.
Oh i know you weren't suggesting it. Was just saying it will never happen.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
I've been on TRT for close to a year. 160mg of cyp puts me at 585 on my trough day. I'm at 12% body fat and follow a cyclic Keto diet. I'm kinda plateauing with my diet/training which is why I'd like to explore using a SARM to help push past this sticking point.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Why can you not use AAS?
I'm dialed in pretty nicely with my T levels and Estrogen and I have pretty good lipids So I'd like to avoid messing with that. not to mention the risk of the doc finding out I'm messing around with AAS and booting me off the program.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm dialed in pretty nicely with my T levels and Estrogen and I have pretty good lipids So I'd like to avoid messing with that. not to mention the risk of the doc finding out I'm messing around with AAS and booting me off the program.
Out of all the excuse you gave I only agree with keeping your lipids at healthy levels. Your T levels should be the same if you stack with another AAS. Your e2 levels should remain the same with something like tbol or masteron but you're right your lipid levels will be out of wack including your liver enzymes. Any AAS is no bueno for the lipids. Even with cycle supports I doubt it will keep it in line.

My suggestion for strength and possible fat loss is to run lgd and maybe stack it all with MK677.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It's in the video.
Well, Ive just gone back over all the studies Im aware of, just to make sure Im not crazy. I see no mention of nor any indication that RAD could possibly raise test. There is nothing at the Radius website indicating potential/viability for trt.

I mean, RAD is a SARM. Almost by definition it will be supressive. It also shows no characteristics that would make it beneficial for trt.

Nb: I havent watched the tgb vid, so Im going entirely by your claims itt

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. So watch the video. Not disputing studies however.
:D

deeznutsboi

Awards
If you can't just up your dose of test, and are only interested in legal supps, then get some epi andro, and a fat burner. I'd check out the t2 ones. Epiandro will harden you up slap on a little muscle mass increase strength and help aid the fat burner with fat loss. Don't forget busting ass and diet is most I important however.