trt and fertility

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Get guys just got my t levels checked I'm at 190. I'm 30 years old. Trying.to have. Baby my doctor put me on clomid at 50mg at rod. Of rather be on low dose test and clomid. Is this possible and.still maintain sperm count with hcg as well. Should I get a new doctor or second opinion.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
He says he will put me on test after the wife gets pregnant. I figure a trt clinic would prescribe me test immediately but there more or less legal drug dealers. My current doctor Is legit. My concern is.the.trt.clinic will tell me its OK to take test and clomid when in fact it may.not.be

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT GO ON TEST. Period. Clomid is the only TRT choice if you want to be sure you maintain fertility. I used clomid for TRT and was able to have kids. Now my doc is switching me to test pellets. Clomid should be just fine. Why would you rather be on test if you're just starting? 50mg eod took my levels from 190s to 700-800s and I was 29 when I started

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get guys just got my t levels checked I'm at 190. I'm 30 years old. Trying.to have. Baby my doctor put me on clomid at 50mg at rod. Of rather be on low dose test and clomid. Is this possible and.still maintain sperm count with hcg as well. Should I get a new doctor or second opinion.
I did successfully come off TRT and get my wife pregnant. So, it is possible..... But it was a Fing struggle and took some time. I do not recommend anyone going on TRT so early now if they want kids in the future. Stick with the Clomid and stack it with a sold test booster until done with having kids.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I did successfully come off TRT and get my wife pregnant. So, it is possible..... But it was a Fing struggle and took some time. I do not recommend anyone going on TRT so early now if they want kids in the future. Stick with the Clomid and stack it with a sold test booster until done with having kids.
I agree. But I don't think OP will need a natty test booster with the clomid. It is an oft-prescribed TRT treatment for young men that want to maintain fertility. I had three tests between 190-250 before starting TRT (when I was 29 yo). 25mg eod took me into the 400s. Doc bumped it to 50mg eod and I leveled out in the 700-800s. I've been on it about 4 years and now that we're done having kids, he's switching me to testosterone pellets.

Ironically, I don't think that studies show that clomid is effective in significantly boosting T in males with normal levels. But it does work if you have secondary hypogonadism (not sure about primary).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. But I don't think OP will need a natty test booster with the clomid. It is an oft-prescribed TRT treatment for young men that want to maintain fertility. I had three tests between 190-250 before starting TRT (when I was 29 yo). 25mg eod took me into the 400s. Doc bumped it to 50mg eod and I leveled out in the 700-800s. I've been on it about 4 years and now that we're done having kids, he's switching me to testosterone pellets.

Ironically, I don't think that studies show that clomid is effective in significantly boosting T in males with normal levels. But it does work if you have secondary hypogonadism (not sure about primary).
I recommend the test booster along side of Clomid because they help with a lot of the side effects (libido, energy, well being, mood, etc) that arise from low T levels. Clomid alone doesn't help much in some of those areas, but it is far superior in raising T levels. They compliment each other nicely. It's actually a better idea and just start with the Clomid then add in the test booster if he feels the need. Also, make sure to keep an eye on e2 levels because Clomid can raise it a decent amount in some users.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. My first test was 290. Stooped.super pct from.Olympus labs and tongat.Ali and my test fell.to.190 in 2 weeks according.to my.second test

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the test booster along side of Clomid because they help with a lot of the side effects (libido, energy, well being, mood, etc) that arise from low T levels. Clomid alone doesn't help much in some of those areas, but it is far superior in raising T levels. They compliment each other nicely. It's actually a better idea and just start with the Clomid then add in the test booster if he feels the need. Also, make sure to keep an eye on e2 levels because Clomid can raise it a decent amount in some users.
Do Yu think I should take some exemestane

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do Yu think I should take some exemestane
The less drugs you take the better if getting your wife pregnant is the main goal here. Listen to your doctor, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
The less drugs you take the better if getting your wife pregnant is the main goal here. Listen to your doctor, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
This x1000. I had 2 endos try to put me on test before I found a urologist at the Cleveland Clinic who knew what he was talking about (because of fertility). He said it's sad to see how many young males get put on test without being told the potential fertility consequences. The clomid worked for me, and studies show it is effective. Listen to your doctor and don't self-medicate yourself.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. Today was my first day on clomid. I gotta sign up for my doctors web portal maybe I can upload the results here if anyone.is.interested

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So instead of asking your primary care physician or an endocrinologist you decided to ask a forum. Brilliant.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I asked here cause he is a legit doctor not a try clinic. I'm honestly ready for.trt for.life. no pct.ever. so I didn't want.to ask him cause I would.seem.to eager.for.the script. Also my first test was 290 and.he was cautious about giving me.anything. said I.was.close to his.cut.off of 300. So I.dropped. a t booster stack of high dose tongat. And super pct.from Olympus and stayed up late and it fell to 190. So now he's definately.on board with giving me a script. I'm stoked.I have access to clomid now and not sketchy research chem. Its cheaper and now officially a tax.deductable rx.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
He also had mentioned putting me on low dose test clomid and hcg. But after my second bloods he.backed down to just clomid. So I wanted.to.see if others experienced it. I'm on this board.cause my low.t is.definateky from cycling on and off. Regardless of pct

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I asked here cause he is a legit doctor not a try clinic. I'm honestly ready for.trt for.life. no pct.ever. so I didn't want.to ask him cause I would.seem.to eager.for.the script. Also my first test was 290 and.he was cautious about giving me.anything. said I.was.close to his.cut.off of 300. So I.dropped. a t booster stack of high dose tongat. And super pct.from Olympus and stayed up late and it fell to 190. So now he's definately.on board with giving me a script. I'm stoked.I have access to clomid now and not sketchy research chem. Its cheaper and now officially a tax.deductable rx.
SMH. You're 30 and you're "honestly ready for trt for life." You sound like you have no clue, and I'm actually sorry I tried giving you advice. I can see why you want to go straight to test - so you can manipulate your dosage to try to make gains. You understand that TRT makes you feel normal again, correct? It's not like doing a cycle for gains. It costs money and is not fun to have to put more crap in your body every day. It's guys like you - eager as sh*t to get your hands on a script - that make it harder for young guys who actually need help to get it.

mjkripped

Awards
mate if u r worried about ur sperm count.. I suggest u to take coenzyme q , it actuly works great with clomid and shows good changes in sperm count and fertility.

goodluck

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
SMH. You're 30 and you're "honestly ready for trt for life." You sound like you have no clue, and I'm actually sorry I tried giving you advice. I can see why you want to go straight to test - so you can manipulate your dosage to try to make gains. You understand that TRT makes you feel normal again, correct? It's not like doing a cycle for gains. It costs money and is not fun to have to put more crap in your body every day. It's guys like you - eager as sh*t to get your hands on a script - that make it harder for young guys who actually need help to get it.
I know trt makes u feel normal. I figured I could.blast and cruise and never pct again. I haven't cycled in 3 years. Joints hurt bad. Tired all the time etc. Honestly if clomid can.get me to the high range of normal I'll just stay on that and ghrp peptides. Also I have a sensitive job so getting the rx is good for me they can never say ****. And I know they can't test for it bit they can make work suck ass if they suspect it or transfer you. So with doctors orders they can't do ****

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Also real test from abogatmacy I trust more in terms of cleanliness etc and purity compared to stuff coming from Moldova or any other third world