DermaTR3N questions

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
After looking for dermatrest and coming up with my dck in my hand, I got a hook up on some OL dermatren and wanted to get a lil feedback. Does trenbolone shine as a bulker or is it also good on a cut?

If I decide to cut, I'm thinking 6-8 wks of dermatren 90mg with 60mg of Anavar... what would I want as a test base? Both tren and anavar are dry if I'm correct, so would I want some 4 andro if I decided not to inject?

If I decide to bulk, I'd use the same dose of dermatren to kickstart a 12 wk test cycle.

What supports would I need? I've got clomid, nolva and exem in the stash... would I need caber or anything else?

Also, could I dose oral trest as a preworkout while running dermatren?

Thanks y'all
NewAgeMayan where you been btw?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think prolactin is the bigger concern with this stuff. But if your estro is kept under control then prolactin in and of itself wont boob you up. Up to you, caber is strong sh1t though. Id be wary of throwing something like 4andro/tr3st into the mix.

Why not recomp with the dtren and test?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you're going to inject then I'd say definitely add a test base. If not then I'd say hold off on the 4 andro as the above user as mentioned. I would say get caber just in case, it's better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. But exemestane should be your primary compound in keeping your estrogen in check. Nolva if your nips are getting overly sensitive and the exem isn't helping enough. Clomid should be saved for post cycle and usually not used on cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
From memory 90mg was the sweet spot for most guys around here. What ester you looking at for the testicle?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Here's my recomp cycle layout, tentatively:

1-8 dtren 90mg
1-8 Anavar 50mg
1-12 T3 50-100mcg
1-12 Test E 500mg
10-14 HCG

The var is pricey and I might only run it for 6 wks... might drop it all together. It's a heavy 1st cycle

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I personally would skip the anavar. I bet you paid a pretty price for the dtren as well? Id rather see what that is capable of, than have some other expensive compound confounding things.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I personally would skip the anavar. I bet you paid a pretty price for the dtren as well? Id rather see what that is capable of, than have some other expensive compound confounding things.
I got a great deal on 2 bottles of dtren.. actually cheaper than dtrest at retail... I also just found out that I can get var for 90$ for 25mg x 50.

I think I'm going to finish with the var. 2 bottles will give me 7 weeks so I can start it the last week of dtren and run it until the esters clear. That way I can see what the dtren does and hopefully have figured out how to manage sides by the time I run the var. I might also take the oral Tr3st with the var preworkout only.

How's that sound? Still too much for a 1st cycle, I know, but hey bro I'll be PMing you about my balls every other day just to get some encouragement. Jk.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What you got planned for cycle support, specially with the anavar?

Tr3st...I dunno. You havent tried it yet eh? Just be peppered.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to inject then I'd say definitely add a test base. If not then I'd say hold off on the 4 andro as the above user as mentioned. I would say get caber just in case, it's better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. But exemestane should be your primary compound in keeping your estrogen in check. Nolva if your nips are getting overly sensitive and the exem isn't helping enough. Clomid should be saved for post cycle and usually not used on cycle.
Same principle I use. Applies to ancillaries, condoms, and guns;).

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What you got planned for cycle support, specially with the anavar?

Tr3st...I dunno. You havent tried it yet eh? Just be peppered.
I'll be running Ar1macare Pro and OL TUDCA throughout cycle & PCT

I'm gonna dose exem starting at 12.5mg eod (I'll bump to 25mg if needed)

I'll have caber on hand, though I know nothing about it and will have to research dosing etc.

PCT will be:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Exem 12.5 eod

K1ng's Blood
Invictus
Follidrone 2.0
Tr1umph
Dermastrength UL

Maybe Clen

I'm actually looking at running this next summer so I have time to do a sh1t load of research... I might even try some Peptides.. another thought is running sup3r-11 with the Anavar after I stop the tren, if I can find any. Idk if that would be overshadowed by everything else but I loved running sup3r-11.

I'm thinking of eating slightly above maintenance kcals until I start the var, at which point I'll up the T3 to 100mcg and start carb cycling. I'm not sure how to handle carbs with T3 but this is what I'm thinking until I do more research... Idk if I'd need to up carbs? Anyway, I'm gonna play around with it all

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a great deal on 2 bottles of dtren.. actually cheaper than dtrest at retail... I also just found out that I can get var for 90$ for 25mg x 50.

I think I'm going to finish with the var. 2 bottles will give me 7 weeks so I can start it the last week of dtren and run it until the esters clear. That way I can see what the dtren does and hopefully have figured out how to manage sides by the time I run the var. I might also take the oral Tr3st with the var preworkout only.

How's that sound? Still too much for a 1st cycle, I know, but hey bro I'll be PMing you about my balls every other day just to get some encouragement. Jk.
Ya... that's not a good price. But if you have money to burn go for it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan have you ever run dtren? how's it compare to oral tren?

I'm also wondering if there's anything else you'd recommend for supports... should I even bother with OTC prolactin control?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan have you ever run dtren? how's it compare to oral tren?

I'm also wondering if there's anything else you'd recommend for supports... should I even bother with OTC prolactin control?
No. One of the guys on our team reckons it kicks in quicker than oral, oddly enough.

Are you gonna run anavar? I always use TUDCA anf NAC in my oral cycles, regardless of how mild. So Id definitely have them for anavar.

Id prefer to have pharma for on-cycle prolactin and estrogen control.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
No. One of the guys on our team reckons it kicks in quicker than oral, oddly enough.

Are you gonna run anavar? I always use TUDCA anf NAC in my oral cycles, regardless of how mild. So Id definitely have them for anavar.

Id prefer to have pharma for on-cycle prolactin and estrogen control.
Yes I'm gonna finish with var. I'm planning on using ACP, TUDCA and exem for supports... bighulksmash also recommended hawthorn berry and coq10 for lipids..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes I'm gonna finish with var. I'm planning on using ACP, TUDCA and exem for supports... bighulksmash also recommended hawthorn berry and coq10 for lipids..
As NewAgeMayan said , we basically build our own cycle support. mmorso if u need input lmk.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
As NewAgeMayan said , we basically build our own cycle support. mmorso if u need input lmk.
I'll be doing that for sure bro... I'll also need prostate support. Running The1 + Epi definitely stressed my prostate. I still get urinary urgency, though not as bad, and am 2 months post cycle

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dude, Id highly recommend getting precycle bloods, and investing in a bicep cuff monitor (cant remember if we have discussed this previously?)

On test, my lipids have remained steady (actually slightly improved, go figure). Hematocrit is up though, understandably. I think its cool to know where these type of measures are actually at, than get vague symptoms that fuk with your head (could this be a sign of X? Or is Y too low?).

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude, Id highly recommend getting precycle bloods, and investing in a bicep cuff monitor (cant remember if we have discussed this previously?)

On test, my lipids have remained steady (actually slightly improved, go figure). Hematocrit is up though, understandably. I think its cool to know where these type of measures are actually at, than get vague symptoms that fuk with your head (could this be a sign of X? Or is Y too low?).
Cant go wrong with this whole paragraph. ^^^

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Yes sir we have discussed this. I'm gonna get precycle bloods this time. I'm due for my annual labs in a few weeks so I'll know what's up from this past cycle.. (I'm gonna ask for a complete hormone panel).

I'm gonna have to actually take a road trip to get precycle labs before my next cycle... I'm so rural there isn't anywhere close by I can get it done at..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes sir we have discussed this. I'm gonna get precycle bloods this time. I'm due for my annual labs in a few weeks so I'll know what's up from this past cycle.. (I'm gonna ask for a complete hormone panel).

I'm gonna have to actually take a road trip to get precycle labs before my next cycle... I'm so rural there isn't anywhere close by I can get it done at..
Cool. Just dont forget lipid panel and cbc if you can afford it, theyre the more important ones.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermatren is cool but I know someone making actual tren transdermal that would kick this tren ph's ass lol

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried it to be honest, just know that if you have access to the guy I know, you should just resell the dermatren and use his. You won't regret it, my friend is up 4lbs in a matter of days on this guys creams

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it to be honest, just know that if you have access to the guy I know, you should just resell the dermatren and use his. You won't regret it, my friend is up 4lbs in a matter of days on this guys creams
Idk man that's something to consider... Tren ace sounds tempting too though...

jathan_howe

Awards
Ya... that's not a good price. But if you have money to burn go for it.
I found a place selling 50mg x 100 for $440. Best price per mg I had found yet and that 25x50 for $90 he mentioned beats it by quite a bit. But I've also heard that the 50x100 occasionally goes on sale for $220. Would that be a good deal? Best I've found or heard of

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Dermatren is cool but I know someone making actual tren transdermal that would kick this tren ph's ass lol
I might be going this route now... my dtren was suppose to get here today and tracking says it's still sitting at the origin since Tuesday.... idk... can they sieze dtren?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Dtren never came. Package was empty. Fckin pissed

Anyway, what do you guys think of trenavar? I still want to run the same cycle and don't know if running trenavar for 6 weeks and taking a couple wk break before running Anavar is a smart idea... I'm considering tren e or ace too... idk

Trenavar would be dosed 50mg ed