Help a bro out? Need dermatrest, stat!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Have a cycle planned to start next week. Had 2 sources for dermatrest and when I went to buy it, BOTH fell through! Looks like all the stores expect it back mid to late December. Obviously way too late for me.

Who is going to be my hero and sell me a bottle from their stash?

I'll be your BFF. :)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. I been looking for 2 weeks now. Had to put my cycle on hold till it comes in

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. I been looking for 2 weeks now. Had to put my cycle on hold till it comes in
That sucks! I thought at least one of my leads was a sure thing. Guess you just never know.

Really sucks because I have about 9 weeks before a trip. So it's get this cycle in now or wait 2+ months to start. :-/

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I just looked around on the internet a little and can't find it anywhere, not even from UK retailers. Unless someone on AM wants to sell theirs, your only chance would probably be eBay. And I would be very hesitant to buy anything like this on eBay.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I just looked around on the internet a little and can't find it anywhere, not even from UK retailers. Unless someone on AM wants to sell theirs, your only chance would probably be eBay. And I would be very hesitant to buy anything like this on eBay.
Yep, agreed on both! Was hoping to find someone willing to part with one from their stash. Think I found someone that had one extra. I paid for it... So assuming they're a good dude, it's on the way.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yep, agreed on both! Was hoping to find someone willing to part with one from their stash. Think I found someone that had one extra. I paid for it... So assuming they're a good dude, it's on the way.
Good luck. Hope you get it!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Good idea

When I comes back I might have to buy a bunch of them GNO need a big sale again!!!!
Agreed. I didn't think there would be a shortage or I'd have planned months ago. Guess that's the problem. Who knew? Oh well.

If I get screwed, I get screwed. It's not even about the money as much as I'd be royally pissed to not be able to start my cycle in time!