Advice on cycle afters sarms

Doz

Doz

Awards
Hello, im currently on my last 2 days of a 13 week cycle of Ostarine , LGD , RAD 140 and MK-677
dosage plan was

Ostarine 10/15/20/20/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/20/
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/
RAD 140 0/0/0/0/0/0/12/16/16/16/16/12/12/
MK-677 10/10/10/20/20/20/30/30/30/30/30/30/30

my gains were awsome! steroid like,almost no sides except some lethargy the last 2-3 weeks, got like 25 pounds with minimal fat gain , i was eating like 1k calories above maintenance and lifting 4 days a week.
im now planning on steeping the game up and start my first test only cycle (omnadren) 500mgs per week pinning twice a week 250mgs assisted with arimidex 0.5mg eod.
the thing is...should i start my pct for sarms now? (nolvadex and some natty test boosters) or jump straight to test?
also if i start my pct now (4 weeks pct) can i start straight after my test cycle? or i should wait sometime? and how long?
thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, im currently on my last 2 days of a 13 week cycle of Ostarine , LGD , RAD 140 and MK-677
dosage plan was

Ostarine 10/15/20/20/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/20/
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/
RAD 140 0/0/0/0/0/0/12/16/16/16/16/12/12/
MK-677 10/10/10/20/20/20/30/30/30/30/30/30/30

my gains were awsome! steroid like,almost no sides except some lethargy the last 2-3 weeks, got like 25 pounds with minimal fat gain , i was eating like 1k calories above maintenance and lifting 4 days a week.
im now planning on steeping the game up and start my first test only cycle (omnadren) 500mgs per week pinning twice a week 250mgs assisted with arimidex 0.5mg eod.
the thing is...should i start my pct for sarms now? (nolvadex and some natty test boosters) or jump straight to test?
also if i start my pct now (4 weeks pct) can i start straight after my test cycle? or i should wait sometime? and how long?
thanks
You should absolutely start pct now and take proper time off in between cycles. Time ON + PCT= Time OFF.

Doz

Doz

Awards
4 months off after a sarm only cycle?? isnt that too much?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all. Sure some people do less but then your risking permanent damage to your HPTA. Unless you confirm through blood work I would follow a prudent time period off unless you wanna be on HRT for the rest of your life. It is very common for guys to do only 2-4 cycles per year. Unless you're a competitive bodybuilder the risk to gains ratio of blasting and cruising is lopsided.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That SARM cycle was neither short nor light. You had 3 suppressive compounds for a long period of time. HPTA suppression shouldn't be your only concern. I would suggest a minimum 3 months all natty and blood testing to confirm good health before cycling again.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Is it typical to do so many SARMS as the OP did at the same time? I would think it’s better to do one at a time but that’s just my uneducated guess.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it typical to do so many SARMS as the OP did at the same time? I would think it’s better to do one at a time but that’s just my uneducated guess.
It wasn't, but it is becoming as such. One at a time would be less suppressive, but far less results. I think stacking SARMS is a solid choice for someone who has an aversion to needles but wants real results. My two cents.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely time on + PCT = time off. Unless you're comfortable with being on test injections for life.

Slapoyjoe

Run a standard pct including serm. You’ll be fine, and I doubt you’ll need a full 4 months off. Get blood tests to be sure.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Is that serm/pct necessary for just mk and rad cycle? I have a natty test booster for my pct but didn’t think much more was needed for mk and rad. I’m only on week 1 so far so i def have enough time to plan accordingly.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that serm/pct necessary for just mk and rad cycle? I have a natty test booster for my pct but didn’t think much more was needed for mk and rad. I’m only on week 1 so far so i def have enough time to plan accordingly.
You should use a SERM