Epiandro and 1-Andro log because their are very few out there!!

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Ok, So I decided to start my Epiandro and 1-Andro log because whenever I tried to find a log they only go to about day 10 or so and it drops off. I was told and informed that this stack is a very promising stack for anyone looking to get good, clean, and dry gains. I'm 6'1 202 lbs currently, 12-14% body fat, 21 years old and I attend the gym every day. 2 muscle groups a day with no rest days, first time I hit my muscle groups its compound movements of 6-8 reps followed by 2:30 minutes of rest period between sets, next time I come across the same muscle groups its isolation movements 12-15 reps followed by 1:30 minutes of rest period between sets. My dosages are the following

Sup3r Epi elite: 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
Sup3r-1 Elite: 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Ar1macare pro: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Joint XT: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
Pharma Clomid: 50/25/25/25
Reduce Xt: 4/3/3/3
Alphamax XT: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Ar1macare pro: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

I will be logging every day how I feel, in the gym and outside of the gym, how much weight I move up, notices in sides and effects, and just my overall experience whilst on cycle.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 1:

I forgot to add I'm dosing it as the following: 1 epi and 1 1-andro pill when I first wake up. 2 Epi's and 1 1-andro preworkout. 1 epi and 1 1-andro at dinner time about 4-5 hours out from bedtime.

Day 1, no noticeable sides or muscle pumps in the gym, everything the same except abnormally hungry after my workout, could just be my hungry ass. Idk. Excited for day 2 though.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. In for this one. Always looking for a complete log. I've run the stack before, with success. Strength and gains usually come in round wk 3. Nice pump prior.

I used OL and dosed very similarly. OL epi 1000 is a sweet spot for me, high energy, strength and libido.

I dunno if MPB or shedding is a concern. With that much DHT you may want to invest in some new shampoo.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Looks good. In for this one. Always looking for a complete log. I've run the stack before, with success. Strength and gains usually come in round wk 3. Nice pump prior.

I used OL and dosed very similarly. OL epi 1000 is a sweet spot for me, high energy, strength and libido.

I dunno if MPB or shedding is a concern. With that much DHT you may want to invest in some new shampoo.

In the military tho, hair is really short anyways hahaha but yeah, I might get some DHT shampoo. I was suggested some a while back but I forget what it was. You got any suggestions?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the military tho, hair is really short anyways hahaha but yeah, I might get some DHT shampoo. I was suggested some a while back but I forget what it was. You got any suggestions?
I use pura dor (herbal). Easy to find in most pharmacies. Nizoral 2% is also one that is highly recommended by others.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
I use pura dor (herbal). Easy to find in most pharmacies. Nizoral 2% is also one that is highly recommended by others.

I found one on Amazon that is a best seller, PURA D'OR for 30$ looks good enough for me lol. Quick question for ya bud, when did you start to notice a major increase in aggression whilst on this cycle? and when did you start to experience your increase in libido whilst on this cycle? also, vascularity? I took Epistane and Trenavar a while back, not highly dosed at all and my aggression feeling was amazing, Vascularity was amazing too, not to mention when I had 4 beers in me, Vascularity and that "confidence" feeling were very prevalent. Jeezus, the feeling was awesome and cocaine like lol. Wondering if I can expect to experience the same.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about 5-6 weeks into r-andro and 1-andro run... leaner and heavier right now... stronger too.

Love the andros, very good products

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth I'm on day 28 or so on a 1/4/Epi andro cycle and as M.I.D said above I love it too. I'm up 13.2 pounds so far. Call it newbie gains I guess but these andros are insane. The Epi has sent my strength the roof

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found one on Amazon that is a best seller, PURA D'OR for 30$ looks good enough for me lol. Quick question for ya bud, when did you start to notice a major increase in aggression whilst on this cycle? and when did you start to experience your increase in libido whilst on this cycle? also, vascularity? I took Epistane and Trenavar a while back, not highly dosed at all and my aggression feeling was amazing, Vascularity was amazing too, not to mention when I had 4 beers in me, Vascularity and that "confidence" feeling were very prevalent. Jeezus, the feeling was awesome and cocaine like lol. Wondering if I can expect to experience the same.
I usually notice more aggression in the gym round week three when I start feeling the strength come up. By wk 4 you'll be feeling strong.

1 andro does cause lethargy in me. That's why I does the epi at 1000. 1000 is my sweet spot that keeps my energy up.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
For what it's worth I'm on day 28 or so on a 1/4/Epi andro cycle and as M.I.D said above I love it too. I'm up 13.2 pounds so far. Call it newbie gains I guess but these andros are insane. The Epi has sent my strength the roof
Im on the same run, day-19. I am at the same weight, but I am trying to recomp. My endurance has jumped, strength is slightly up, and my mid section is already slimming down. So far this run is legit.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 2:

Woke up, feeling full, way more full than usual and forearms are tight. Nothing to abnormal but definitely slightly different. Today is Bi's and Tri's so I'm super excited about it, I always get a killer ****ing pump anyways so. If anyone doesn't know "6 Weeks to sick arms" by Jim Stoppani is absolutely amazing, holy ****, the layout is perfect maybe with a few more exercises for biceps added in some days but I stick to that routine with no rest days in between, just the next time I hit arms? I go to the next set of exercises, and that **** is prime. Greatest workout program for arms I've ever followed. Just throwing that out there.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
By full I mean arms and all muscles in general.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 2:

Forgive me for not posting my weight, my digital scale broke. I have to get another one tomorrow. But my workout at the gym was normal, a little bit of increased aggression , noticeable, could just be my mind playing tricks. No noticeable bumps up in weight, all weight the same. Endurance was better than yesterday, that's for sure.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In.this.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Day 2:

Forgive me for not posting my weight, my digital scale broke. I have to get another one tomorrow. But my workout at the gym was normal, a little bit of increased aggression , noticeable, could just be my mind playing tricks. No noticeable bumps up in weight, all weight the same. Endurance was better than yesterday, that's for sure.
I began to notice slight performance gains during the latter part of the second week of my run.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 3:

Waking up with kinda dry shoulder joints, could just be sore from my isolation chest day workout, I usually always am but I have shoulders and traps today so we'll see how they react. Excited for that.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
I began to notice slight performance gains during the latter part of the second week of my run.
I don't see anyone really mentioning or bringing up vascularity? This is kinda important to me lol, I have vascularity already but when can I really expect for veins to start to POP in my forearms and arms, like without even working out, just in general.

nick76

nick76

Awards
1-andro with dermacrine at 330 mg for 6 weeks had my veins exploding out my forearms and upper chest. Best vascularity I've ever had. Epi-andro should help even more.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
1-andro with dermacrine at 330 mg for 6 weeks had my veins exploding out my forearms and upper chest. Best vascularity I've ever had. Epi-andro should help even more.
Ok, so you're saying with what I'm running right now, probably around week 3-4 I should start most definitely seeing a change in vascularity?

nick76

nick76

Awards
Ok, so you're saying with what I'm running right now, probably around week 3-4 I should start most definitely seeing a change in vascularity?
For sure, pumps are gonna get real good and stick around all day. I'm excited to run an andro stack again this winter.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 3 workout Shoulders and Traps:

Just as expected, my muscles were just a bit sore from my isolation chest day probably because of all the flies I do. Workout today was good, my traps are very very prone to growing, I love working them. Nothing unusual to report, no excessive pumps yet. Not feeling anymore harder than usual. Nothing weird, no sides, feel great actually. Woke up this morning more horny than normal :eek:mfg: like I could've went 3 rounds, nut after nut and not stopped. Keep in mind, I am 21 and I'm a marine so I'm very active and I'm still growing, could just be one of those mornings lol.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I don't see anyone really mentioning or bringing up vascularity? This is kinda important to me lol, I have vascularity already but when can I really expect for veins to start to POP in my forearms and arms, like without even working out, just in general.
Ive noticed that I am getting slightly more vascular, but I thought it would be more. Tomorrow is day 21, so I imagine this week is when this stuff is going to shine full force.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 workout Shoulders and Traps:

Just as expected, my muscles were just a bit sore from my isolation chest day probably because of all the flies I do. Workout today was good, my traps are very very prone to growing, I love working them. Nothing unusual to report, no excessive pumps yet. Not feeling anymore harder than usual. Nothing weird, no sides, feel great actually. Woke up this morning more horny than normal :eek:mfg: like I could've went 3 rounds, nut after nut and not stopped. Keep in mind, I am 21 and I'm a marine so I'm very active and I'm still growing, could just be one of those mornings lol.
Lol that epi bro...def keeps the libido going.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 4: chest and back

Haven't hit the gym yet, but muscles are full, for sure. Good feeling, nothing unusual to report. Got drunk last night whoops. Everything was fine, I don't drink much at all. Don't critique me lol I know I'm supposed to be careful with it. Excited for today's work out, tryna bust through a new PR

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Also, as mentioned before, libido is already sky rocketing, like the **** is almost annoying it's so high hahaha and I never thought I'd ever say such a thing.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 4: Chest & Back

Great endurance through the workout and like I said, definitely notice an increase in aggression whilst working out. Hasn't affected my mood in general yet, libido is THROUGH THE ROOF, new vein popped up in my right bicep that I've never seen before and I'm pretty vascular. Keeping a good hard and solid pump all day in pretty much every muscle. Appetite is majorly increased, thats for sure and I have a hunger to eat everything bad hahaha, I get my protein but I must admit, its a bit dirty. Recovery is faster than normal, hit a new PR for bench press today, went up 10 lbs. Not bad for day 4!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. I'll be running an 8 week Andro cycle in another month, so curious to see how this turns out for you

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
In. I'll be running an 8 week Andro cycle in another month, so curious to see how this turns out for you
SFreed you'll just derail this guys thread with patriotism and fat girl references...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed you'll just derail this guys thread with patriotism and fat girl references...
A thread without thick girls is like a day without sunshine

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 thing I didnt get from R-Andro was much of a libido boost.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
1 thing I didnt get from R-Andro was much of a libido boost.
Well, idk man, everyone's body is different I guess.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 5: Biceps and Triceps

Endurance was more prominent than usual, starting to notice more of my mood, appetite, and libido changing more than anything tbh. Today libido wasn't as high, but yesterday it was insane, so it's on and off. Pump was good during workouts, muscles were so hard and pumped that when I was doing preacher curls I could see like tiny tiny blood/red in my hair follicles on my biceps but only a couple hair follicles, massive pump. Feeling tight all day, ready for weeks 3-4 already

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I usually notice more aggression in the gym round week three when I start feeling the strength come up. By wk 4 you'll be feeling strong.

1 andro does cause lethargy in me. That's why I does the epi at 1000. 1000 is my sweet spot that keeps my energy up.
I'm currently entering my 4th week of 1/4 but I'm lethargic as **** and libido is garbage. I have Epi... do you think I should add some in on my last 4 weeks?

Also had back pumps for the first time these last couple days. Now dosing Ar1micare at 8 caps (full dose)

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently entering my 4th week of 1/4 but I'm lethargic as **** and libido is garbage. I have Epi... do you think I should add some in on my last 4 weeks?

Also had back pumps for the first time these last couple days. Now dosing Ar1micare at 8 caps (full dose)
I think it would help but better for you to make a new thread and give your dosages too. I'm sure there are guys here who had that problem.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah man. 500 at least, some guys like 750. I'm down with a 1000. Remind me of your dosage of 1/4.

Energy, libido, strength. Epi is a good add in. Good luck!

Edit: Just wanted to add in taurine for back pumps. Should help some

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man. 500 at least, some guys like 750. I'm down with a 1000. Remind me of your dosage of 1/4.

Energy, libido, strength. Epi is a good add in. Good luck!

Edit: Just wanted to add in taurine for back pumps. Should help some
Currently on 330 for both 1/4
but libido and energy suck so that's why I'm considering the epi

The Ar1micare has Tudca but I don't want to buy anymore supps... spent like $500 last week lol

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 6: Shoulders and traps

Okay, aggression has definitely increased, mood has changed. The littlest complications low key set me off lol, I'm a bit of a lightweight to begin with when it comes to people and or things pissing me off? But Yeah, I can definitely notice a difference, especially in that last night when I got mad at my GF for some stupid ****. Like for sure, it's altering my mood but it's fine. The confidence boost counteracts it and is worth it tbh. Muscles are recovering a hell of a lot quicker, appetite still through the roof.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Day 6: Shoulders and Traps

*INFORMATIONAL*

just for reference to everyone so they know what I do. I work night shift so I get off work at 6 am. I sleep until 1:30-2:00 get up and take 1 Epi pill and 1 andro pill, 4 Arm1care pro pills, and 2 joint support XT pills. I wait 1 1/2-2 hours until I'm 30-45 minutes out from going to the gym, than take 3 Epi and 2 more joint XT pills, I take 2 scoops of transparent labs bulk pre workout, 1 serving of nitric oxide, and I hit the gym. When I get home, it's immediately 2 scoops of whey, and 1 more andro pill. Than later at work around 10:00-11:00 pm I take my last 1-andro pill. I haven't experienced any dryness, zero cramping, no excessive acne, nothing to complain about at this point besides over sensitive mood, but that's fine and I experienced it with Epistane. Not a big deal, just waiting to hit that magic 2 week mark.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently on 330 for both 1/4
but libido and energy suck so that's why I'm considering the epi

The Ar1micare has Tudca but I don't want to buy anymore supps... spent like $500 last week lol
$500 is steep...Totally understand not wanting to spend more. You have a few options:
1. Start epi you have on hand (takes time to kick in but it'll give you energy and libido). Personally I'd prob go that route.
2. Up your 4 dosage...it should help (we all react different tho)
3. Ride it out...dose caffeine to get moving.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$500 is steep...Totally understand not wanting to spend more. You have a few options:
1. Start epi you have on hand (takes time to kick in but it'll give you energy and libido). Personally I'd prob go that route.
2. Up your 4 dosage...it should help (we all react different tho)
3. Ride it out...dose caffeine to get moving.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.
R-andro for me isn't really giving me a great deal of energy

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6: Shoulders and traps

Okay, aggression has definitely increased, mood has changed. The littlest complications low key set me off lol, I'm a bit of a lightweight to begin with when it comes to people and or things pissing me off? But Yeah, I can definitely notice a difference, especially in that last night when I got mad at my GF for some stupid ****. Like for sure, it's altering my mood but it's fine. The confidence boost counteracts it and is worth it tbh. Muscles are recovering a hell of a lot quicker, appetite still through the roof.
I have noticed I am starting to get in to confrontations now with friends. My fuse is a lot shorter and little things pi55 me off