Cycle Request

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I finished a Epiandro/Ostarine 8 week cycle with very nice results about 7 weeks ago. I have a stack planned out to take within the next couple weeks.

LGD 10mg and Olympus Labs 2 andro for 8 weeks total. I would think a fairly lean recomp cycle.

What i was curious about is should I just take 2 andro with another PH and save the LGD stand alone later? I'm a little worried about lethargy. I've heard LGD can hit you hard half way in and 2 andro helps improve mood and doesn't affect sex drive much at all(really shouldn't suppress me much more).

And yes brothers and sister, I have the almighty pct set up as always.

Torem
90/60/60/30 with sarm and PH
120/90/60/30 with 2 PHs

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks fine. Maybe add a test base if lethargy is a concern

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
How do you guys feel about maybe doing 5mg of LGD? Would i be shortening myself by dropping half the dose?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys feel about maybe doing 5mg of LGD? Would i be shortening myself by dropping half the dose?
It's not worth it at 5mg dude. I've run it at 4mgs, which did nothing.
8mgs, which was o.k.
12mgs, which is a good dose.
16mgs, which provided no extra benefit over 12mgs.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
It's not worth it at 5mg dude. I've run it at 4mgs, which did nothing.
8mgs, which was o.k.
12mgs, which is a good dose.
16mgs, which provided no extra benefit over 12mgs.
Exactly what I was thinking. I was just curious. 10mg is a sweet spot I believe. I'll just have to buy some 4AD or dermacrine. Think it would affect recovery much more with adding a test base after 8 weeks. Just curious questions, still gonna run it no matter what haha!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought the same! Any thoughts on how badly the recovery would be from say taking LGD/2AD/4AD for 8 weeks compared to just LGD and 2AD post cycle?
The difference will be very insignificant

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
The difference will be very insignificant
Awesome thanks for the help! You the man! Looks like I'm on to a triple stack aha! Should I buy an AI just in case of gyno due to 4AD even though it's very minimum? I've never had gyno related issues. Maybe some DIM through the cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome thanks for the help! You the man! Looks like I'm on to a triple stack aha! Should I buy an AI just in case of gyno due to 4AD even though it's very minimum? I've never had gyno related issues. Maybe some DIM through the cycle?
Always have some exemestane on hand bro even if your cycle doesn't require it. You never know when problems will come up

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Always have some exemestane on hand bro even if your cycle doesn't require it. You never know when problems will come up
One last question! I'll dose the Exemstane EOD if problems arise which hopefully doesn't. Any particular dosing protocol for this cycle? Only the 4AD can aromatize so I wouldn't think much!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One last question! I'll dose the Exemstane EOD if problems arise which hopefully doesn't. Any particular dosing protocol for this cycle? Only the 4AD can aromatize so I wouldn't think much!
12.5mg eod is where I would start bro

also76

Awards
Studdscruggs did you log the Epi/Osta? Can't find many decent logs on that and have the same cycle ready to roll next month. Hoping for some recomp and strength gains

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Studdscruggs did you log the Epi/Osta? Can't find many decent logs on that and have the same cycle ready to roll next month. Hoping for some recomp and strength gains
I don't have a log my man but that's exactly what I got especially in my shoulders and chest! Vascularity as well and after 8 weeks of the cycle I still have the same vascularity if not more. My libido shot through the roof so bad I had to wait 10min before I walked into the gym because my wood was all out lol!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
12.5mg eod is where I would start bro
I just remembered I had 8 weeks worth of 1 andro! How would a 1 andro 2 andro and dermacrine cycle sound? Might just save the LGD for later since I have these PHs lying around!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just remembered I had 8 weeks worth of 1 andro! How would a 1 andro 2 andro and dermacrine cycle sound? Might just save the LGD for later since I have these PHs lying around!
Sounds good too bro, can't really go wrong with that stack.