Low T protocol

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Hey guys so I just got some blood work back, only the overall test level however, and my level is 223.... I'm 23 so obviously this is very low for my age. And yes I did run cycles too young. Just wanted to post and see what you guys think I should run to boost it back up. I ran lgd five months back with a proper clomid pct but that also didn't quite fix it. I've heard everywhere from not doing anything and letting it be tested six months later or running four weeks of a stack of clomid and nolva. Just wanted to get some more opinions. I went to the low t center for the test but u have to be older then 25 to be treated so they couldn't do anything. Any help greatly appreciated. Also noted I have absolutely zero signs of low t so good thing I went in randomly.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
So you really have no symptoms? Things like ED, loss of libido, constant fatigue, irritability, and cognition issues? Are you still able to make progress in the gym?

If you're not experiencing any symptoms, then there's no need to do anything about it at this point. Check it again in 6 months. Maybe it will have risen naturally some by then.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Honestly the only possible sired is lethargy. Absolutely no problem with sex drive, ED, making some gains in gym, but very unsteady. I do powerlifting and my lifts are around 405 squat 260 pause bench 415 deadlift and 240 hang clean (new PR) at 185 weight so based on that I cant expect to make gains every month like before they are much slower the closer I get to my genetic plateau (obviously). Basically trying to say I dont think I have a problem making gains? Not sure lol of course I want to be bigger but don't we all.

Thank you for the input. Gunna see if I can get a couple more opinions.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Also to note my buddy got tested as well and his level was 70. No joke. he was just finishing a RAD 140 cycle so I'm sure that has a reason for it to be low, but that low?? He was wondering about some advice as well..

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Also to note my buddy got tested as well and his level was 70. No joke. he was just finishing a RAD 140 cycle so I'm sure that has a reason for it to be low, but that low?? He was wondering about some advice as well..
It is absolutely possible to have levels that low after running a cycle with suppressive compounds. Did he do a proper PCT with a SERM? Ideally, that would get them back to normal.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Okay I'll give him the hope. He just started it. So that's why. He wanted me to post on her real quick just to make sure.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
He's gunna run clomid nolva daa and erase pro

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If you already f'd yourself up, you're going to need to go on TRT. Your best non/pre-TRT option is clomid. I actually have secondary hypogonadism (not from cycling) and have been on clomid for the past 4+ years for TRT because I needed to maintain fertility. Now that my wife and I are done having kids, my doc is switching me to testosterone pellets. My TRT protocol started at 25mg eod which brought my test up from the 190s to the 400s. Doc switched me to 50mg eod and it rose to 700-800s and leveled out there. However, I don't know what effect it will on your levels if you cycle off of it - I was on it consistently since I started TRT.