Test prop and Tren ace

Mudveins

Awards
So I know this topic has been probably asked a million times, but I seem to always read a different answer.
How long does test prop and tren A take to really notice something. I am currently injecting 100mg prop and 100mg tren ace blend eod, today with be my 6th injection. Posts I've read range anywhere from the first 2 days to 4 weeks. I know it took me 4 weeks minimum to feel my enthanate, but I thought with the short ester it would be very quick?
Anyone out there have concrete knowledge or is it one of those "everyone is different " sort of situations? I'm starting to question the gear quality.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

livestrong82

Awards
Im on the end of week 4 of tren A @0.75ml & test prop @0.5ml eod

You are running higher does so should see results very soon..

By day 14 (week 2) my strenght went up alot
By day 21 (week 3) more size finally and more strength
Currently day 34 and everything is definantly rising, happy camper over here.. :)

Be patient and see how you are doing by week 4..

Mudveins

Awards
Repped. Thanks very much for your personal input livestrong82. I'm very excited to reach week 3-4. Nice to hear from someone currently on the same hormones/esters.

Mudveins

Awards
How many mg are in your compounds per ml? As that makes a huge difference... I could be injecting more ml than you but more of mine could be oil than hormone.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
So I know this topic has been probably asked a million times, but I seem to always read a different answer.
How long does test prop and tren A take to really notice something. I am currently injecting 100mg prop and 100mg tren ace blend eod, today with be my 6th injection. Posts I've read range anywhere from the first 2 days to 4 weeks. I know it took me 4 weeks minimum to feel my enthanate, but I thought with the short ester it would be very quick?
Anyone out there have concrete knowledge or is it one of those "everyone is different " sort of situations? I'm starting to question the gear quality.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bunk juice?

Mudveins

Awards
Nah, I'm bulking and my abs suddenly popped through the fat this morning lol... Just waiting on that strength.

livestrong82

Awards
100 mg per ml Test p
100 mg per ml tren a

Im also running caber at 0.167 every 4 days (out of a 0.5mg pill) that keeps my prolactin in control.. but caber makes me feel like **** ao i take it in small doses and right before bed. But the good side effects are extreme libidio ;)

Adex 0.25 every 4 days or so, used as needed

Mudveins

Awards
Man I'm not taking anything extra and my sex drive is through the roof...if I don't get it under control I'm going to end up slamming a girl at the office... During work. I feel like I'm going insane. Even Masteron wasn't this crazy.

livestrong82

Awards
Well just give it time, short esters kick in very quick but everyone is diffrent..

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im pinning 350 mg of tren ace a week, currently at day 6.
I have a feeling my gear may be underdosed, its legit for sure but underdosed i think, i thought i should give it more time but everyone at my gym told me if by the first week im not feeling different and not suffering from some sides its bunk(underdosed in my case) any thoughts on this as i am thinking of upping my dose to 450 mg next week if i still dont feel anything, plus the guy who sold it to me told me to inject it twice a week which was kinda off for short esters and told me to start with 1 ml of each twice a week test and tren which is 150 tren and 100 test prop twice a week and moving my way up to 2 ml twice a week making it 4 ml a week which in total means 600 mg of tren ace a week and 400 mg of test, he knows this is my first run on tren(on tren, not first cycle)and always warned me of dangerous ****(he doesnt even sell me orals because he doesnt want me to hurt my liver) so that got me thinking that if he is recommending such doses it must be underdosed.
So what ya guys think?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6. Right.

Ive seen guys report te feelz after one day, and others say it takes them from 10-14 days. With ace. Go figure. Me, Im about day 7.

Ill bet the farm that youre gonna increase the dose anyway cos, well, it fits your MO.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Day 6. Right.

Ive seen guys report te feelz after one day, and others say it takes them from 10-14 days. With ace. Go figure. Me, Im about day 7.

Ill bet the farm that youre gonna increase the dose anyway cos, well, it fits your MO.
Yeah this guy kinda just does whatever he wants

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont understand, you're obviously a new person to steroids and you go for tren. I mean that's a choice but **** .. every time people do this they think that steroids will blow them up. You need to dose properly, eat right ,train right and have some kind of understanding not only with aas but which compound, have some experience at the gym and have some results naturally and not be out of ****ing shape.

If you don't fit in here your cycle is gonna be **** and you've damaged your body for no reason what so ever. You don't come and ask the most basic things 6 week in to a tren cycle. It's like me injection heroin and then ask if it's dangerous. This lazy generation.. taking the strongest compound because they think muscles will grow faster.

By the way I use a long ester test ,winstrol , not my first cycle and I'm 6 weeks in next Wednesday having gained 20 lbs bench, 10 lbs in weight and I'm leaner now than before. Do you understand the difference here?

You're not doing it right

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont understand, you're obviously a new person to steroids and you go for tren. I mean that's a choice but **** .. every time people do this they think that steroids will blow them up. You need to dose properly, eat right ,train right and have some kind of understanding not only with aas but which compound, have some experience at the gym and have some results naturally and not be out of ****ing shape.

If you don't fit in here your cycle is gonna be **** and you've damaged your body for no reason what so ever. You don't come and ask the most basic things 6 week in to a tren cycle. It's like me injection heroin and then ask if it's dangerous. This lazy generation.. taking the strongest compound because they think muscles will grow faster.

By the way I use a long ester test ,winstrol , not my first cycle and I'm 6 weeks in next Wednesday having gained 20 lbs bench, 10 lbs in weight and I'm leaner now than before. Do you understand the difference here?

You're not doing it right
Who are u to say if im doing it right or that im out of shape? Since when is 14% body fat benching 240 at 200 lbs ****ing out of shape jesus, and if i ask a question about tren or if i feel it may be underdosed, oh **** i dont know about gear or tren and went for a compound i dont understand as if no one tries different ****ing roids, and i dont wanna blow up im cutting u retard but not feeling its good or bad effects(the side effects).

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6. Right.

Im telling u its highly likely that it may be underdosed as the guy who sold it to me recommended 600mg for a first time tren user, and this guy is known around the hood coaching and all that and he wouldnt just give me this advice to hurt me at such a dose when i can get so much more with a lower dose plus the rest of the people in the same hood will know and he the guy would just be ****ed and it does seem to be underdosed as its very common where i live.
The anavar brands we have, they usually tell us to dose much more than the usual as its underdosed like for example every 10 mg pill may actually be 5 mg something like that i never used anavar but see the trend with everything? Tren seemed like a good choice btw as primo is definitely fake over here and so is winstrol, and anavar is very underdosed and expensive.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Who are u to say if im doing it right or that im out of shape? Since when is 14% body fat benching 240 at 200 lbs ****ing out of shape jesus, and if i ask a question about tren or if i feel it may be underdosed, oh **** i dont know about gear or tren and went for a compound i dont understand as if no one tries different ****ing roids, and i dont wanna blow up im cutting u retard but not feeling its good or bad effects(the side effects).
Triggered

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why are you calling me a retarard? You missquote everything I say. I said if you don't have abs, if you're not in shape only you know cause I haven't seen you. Now you have clearly no idea what bodyfat you are and what you bench has nothing to do with this. Muscle and fat on your body makes a huge difference for the results. If you don't have abs it's likely you won't see them after a cycle either.

Steroids aren't fatburners and tren is not a huge bulker. My point is that if you don't see any result on tren you're doing it wrong. and I don't know wether it's fake but if it isnt and you dont see results you've wasted money and health for no reason.

I also don't know why you thought this was targeted against you cause it wasn't but maybe you could put yourself in that position? so sorry to everyone else i possibly offended..

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im telling u guys this ****'s fake, its day 10 and i cant feel **** nor did i get any side effects(ANY), like i wish i would get the night sweats or trensomnia at this point, i do have the increased aggression at the gym, but feel nothing while injecting or night sweats or trensomnia or any aggression more than the usual, im not saying if all these side effects dont occur it means its bunk, but what im saying is none, absolutely 0 side effects i dont even care about the good effects ffs anymore :p .
Im on 450 mg btw now ever since i heard it is underdosed.

Now i know no source talk allowed but i used the website for the labs and used the authentication code before starting and it worked, its from thailand if that helps, but what u guys think?
I have been hearing if after a week(usually even less) if i dont get the side effects atleast, then its bunk or severly underdosed, should i stop taking that **** and i dont even know if i should hop on pct or something **** this im gonna kill my supplier.
If it is underdosed should i just keep increasing my dose till i suffer some side effects and adjust from there(i payed a fortune for this **** cant afford putting it to waste tbh)?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im telling u guys this ****'s fake, its day 10 and i cant feel **** nor did i get any side effects(ANY), like i wish i would get the night sweats or trensomnia at this point, i do have the increased aggression at the gym, but feel nothing while injecting or night sweats or trensomnia or any aggression more than the usual, im not saying if all these side effects dont occur it means its bunk, but what im saying is none, absolutely 0 side effects i dont even care about the good effects ffs anymore .

Now i know no source talk allowed but i used the website for the labs and used the authentication code before starting and it worked, its from thailand if that helps, but what u guys think?
I have been hearing if after a week(usually even less) if i dont get the side effects atleast, then its bunk or severly underdosed, should i stop taking that **** and i dont even know if i should hop on pct or something **** this im gonna kill my supplier.
If it is underdosed should i just keep increasing my dose till i suffer some side effects and adjust from there(i payed a fortune for this **** cant afford putting it to waste tbh)?
I think if your on 450/ week tren a and don't feel anything its def garbage. I would find a better source

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im telling u guys this ****'s fake, its day 10 and i cant feel **** nor did i get any side effects(ANY), like i wish i would get the night sweats or trensomnia at this point, i do have the increased aggression at the gym, but feel nothing while injecting or night sweats or trensomnia or any aggression more than the usual, im not saying if all these side effects dont occur it means its bunk, but what im saying is none, absolutely 0 side effects i dont even care about the good effects ffs anymore :p .

Dude it's one week relax. You should be happy not feeling any sides. You're not gonna see any results in a week that's worth mentioning.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude it's one week relax. You should be happy not feeling any sides. You're not gonna see any results in a week that's worth mentioning.
by 10 days in you would know at 450/week tren a

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by 10 days in you would know at 450/week tren a

We're all different , people say they feel test after 4 weeks , I was seeing results after 2 but I felt an increase in energy after first shot and now 6 weeks in I feel kinda normal but still making gains.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're all different , people say they feel test after 4 weeks , I was seeing results after 2 but I felt an increase in energy after first shot and now 6 weeks in I feel kinda normal but still making gains.
I'm not saying he'll see a body change in 10 days drastically. What I am saying is with tren you will see increased libido increased aggression increased nutrient partitioning. By 10 days on Tren a at 450 a week you would definitely see these things.
450 is not a small dose. I would never go that high but I don't tolerate it well

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you but notice this guy is a rookie with probably overly high expectations and where being careful doesn't exist

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I caught that

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you but notice this guy is a rookie with probably overly high expectations and where being careful doesn't exist
Overly high expectations? i just want to ****ing sweat at night and not be able to sleep to tell if my gear is legit and if it were real tren i wouldnt be running 450 definitely not, btw i just tasted both my test prop and tren ace and they both taste the same and have the same color, i just got ripped off even though the website says its correct(must be scripted and fake too) **** this.
Not even test effects are showing and i have ran test, so i guess im starting a new cycle and buying **** all over again, what u guys think of test p, injectable winny and possible adding something else but not anavar?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't know the taste but maybe someone can fill in here.. I just think you might make assumptions based on nothing more then you stressing out to see results. Give it a week at least. I dont personally recommend injectable winstrol because it can be quite painful. The other thing is that oral winstrol is really effective since it passes through the liver in a way making it almost as effective as injectable. I mean tren and winstrol are not the same, I don't remember your body fat but i wouldn't recommend any winstrol anavar etc if you're not around 10-12%. Primo and eq are great for lean mass. I guess depending on your body fat it could also work going primo or eq or both and Finnish up with winstrol.

Not everyone gets night sweat, we're all different

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't know the taste but maybe someone can fill in here.. I just think you might make assumptions based on nothing more then you stressing out to see results. Give it a week at least. I dont personally recommend injectable winstrol because it can be quite painful. The other thing is that oral winstrol is really effective since it passes through the liver in a way making it almost as effective as injectable. I mean tren and winstrol are not the same, I don't remember your body fat but i wouldn't recommend any winstrol anavar etc if you're not around 10-12%. Primo and eq are great for lean mass. I guess depending on your body fat it could also work going primo or eq or both and Finnish up with winstrol.

Not everyone gets night sweat, we're all different
Im very sorry for hijacking this guy's thread btw, and today i showed to be at aroud 13.8% body fat exactly, and my upper abs are clearly showing with a bit of serratus definition. Anyways i went down with a couple of guys shortly after my last post and beat the crap out of my supplier, he admitted that ****'s underdosed but still could work if i take high doses, this whole **** was a mess so i talked to a guy i know who is legit but is expensive, but i guess i should have went with him from the start as now it got more expensive for me and i couldnt take my money back even after beating the crap out of him because the rest of the hood jumped in.
The new supplier who also used to be a pro bodybuilder knows all our family so the guy wouldnt screw me over, plus i see him everyday. He told me he is gonna double check for legit tren and told me night sweats and all that **** should show, or atleast feeling something in my throat while injecting, for now he told me that he has legit test prop, anavar , and injectable winny and recommended i take that if i dont want tren, i dont wanna rock two orals especially together because ill **** my liver up, so if i didnt hop on a test/tren what u guys think of test, injectable winny and anavar?
If it were the Test, winny, and var it would look like
Test P 300mg/week
Injectable Winstrol 350-400mg/week( I have used this in my previous cycle)
Anavar Starting first week with 20 moving to 30 for second week and continuing at 40 for the remainder of the cycle(u think i should keep increasing? This **** is expensive as **** and the guy told me since its new to my system it will do me good.)

I have also read that injectable winny is also really liver toxic so running that with anavar is a lot too is it true?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told you what I think, if you've done winstrol you should know what to expect at your body fat.however dude chill with the fights, you're gonna end up in jail

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told you what I think, if you've done winstrol you should know what to expect at your body fat.however dude chill with the fights, you're gonna end up in jail
Isnt masteron the kind of steroid that wont do **** if im not under atleast 10-12%, i dont mean to call you out as being wrong or lying or some anything like that but i have seen people at 18% even some at 20%( but tbh its totally not worth it at that bf) that drop to 14-15% with winny and have its hardening effects and muscle definition with a bit of muscle gain(i believe they are just leaning out so the muscle just looks bigger because of less fat but they gained muscle) now i know the less body fat the more the effects are gonna show but im hovering at around 13% wouldnt that do me any good?
Im gonna continue my test and tren cycle if my supplier tells me that there is good tren, but if not im making this scenario, im still taking my underdosed gear, bumping it up too so im not gonna cut my cycle.

Btw man i know i have been a dick to u sometimes, but i just realized ur the one whos helping me out the most.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt masteron the kind of steroid that wont do **** if im not under atleast 10-12%, i dont mean to call you out as being wrong or lying or some anything like that but i have seen people at 18% even some at 20%( but tbh its totally not worth it at that bf) that drop to 14-15% with winny and have its hardening effects and muscle definition with a bit of muscle gain(i believe they are just leaning out so the muscle just looks bigger because of less fat but they gained muscle) now i know the less body fat the more the effects are gonna show but im hovering at around 13% wouldnt that do me any good?
Im gonna continue my test and tren cycle if my supplier tells me that there is good tren, but if not im making this scenario, im still taking my underdosed gear, bumping it up too so im not gonna cut my cycle.

Btw man i know i have been a dick to u sometimes, but i just realized ur the one whos helping me out the most.

I can tell you this. All steroids has an effect on everyone and they are all muscle builders but they are not fatburners and why people considering winstrol a fatburner is that unlike something like dbol it doesn't add any water, your estrogen isn't gonna be messed up in other words. The bad side of this is that the strenght won't be nearly as good as with dbol. So what happens when winstrol adds 2 lbs lean muscle? Well first of all they are easy to keep and secondly your muscle to fat ratio will decrease. With dbol you gain a ton of weight but with that comes fat, water etc and they are harder to keep.

Of course you can use winstrol and more effectively than masteron for the average person but if it's a matter of loosing fat it takes time and winstrol you can't go above 6 weeks on in my opinion, well you can but it's not smart. Stuff like primo,eq that can be run for a longer time will be more beneficial. Winstrol however will make you hard and it works fantastic to Finnish a cycle.

Basically my advice besides tren are primo and eq stacked or not stacked and you could add winstrol to this.

I can also see masteron work if it's stacked with primo /winstrol at a higher body fat but as far as peoples opinions go they seem very unhappy if theyre not shredded before masteron.. it's all good brother it's hard to care too much over the internet.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you this. All steroids has an effect on everyone and they are all muscle builders but they are not fatburners and why people considering winstrol a fatburner is that unlike something like dbol it doesn't add any water, your estrogen isn't gonna be messed up in other words. The bad side of this is that the strenght won't be nearly as good as with dbol. So what happens when winstrol adds 2 lbs lean muscle? Well first of all they are easy to keep and secondly your muscle to fat ratio will decrease. With dbol you gain a ton of weight but with that comes fat, water etc and they are harder to keep.

Of course you can use winstrol and more effectively than masteron for the average person but if it's a matter of loosing fat it takes time and winstrol you can't go above 6 weeks on in my opinion, well you can but it's not smart. Stuff like primo,eq that can be run for a longer time will be more beneficial. Winstrol however will make you hard and it works fantastic to Finnish a cycle.

Basically my advice besides tren are primo and eq stacked or not stacked and you could add winstrol to this.

I can also see masteron work if it's stacked with primo /winstrol at a higher body fat but as far as peoples opinions go they seem very unhappy if theyre not shredded before masteron.. it's all good brother it's hard to care too much over the internet.

Primo is very very hard to get over here and is almost always faked, plus it shoudnt be ran for less than 12-14 weeks, i just want a short cycle, maybe on my lean bulk cycle next year which might be like 16 weeks ill put it in with test and eq.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looks like the sides kicked in

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplier told me he found some good tren(tap on wood), Test and Tren it is, now until it arrives im upping my underdosed **** till i recieve the new stuff.
With the legit stuff should i dose 300mg of tren a week im really lost since i already used it dont know wether i need more maybe take it and adjust to sides?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Supplier told me he found some good tren(tap on wood), Test and Tren it is, now until it arrives im upping my underdosed **** till i recieve the new stuff.
With the legit stuff should i dose 300mg of tren a week im really lost since i already used it dont know wether i need more maybe take it and adjust to sides?
Start at 300 and increase as needed. Everyone's different. I've used up to 700 a week and here I am, still alive

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Tren a, crazy dreams by day 2, day 5 weight should be up a couple of pounds at that dose, horny in first 5 days, by day 10 you should be up at least 5 pounds, it dont matter if the test p kicks in for u in 2 weeks or 6, the tren should kick in by end of first week, and anyone that says just be patient either had weak tren or thinks it's funny to make u wait for something that ain't gonna happen, cause u don't have to wait with tren A, but i think it's overrated, sure it kicks in the fastest with the most obvious results, but I think there are way better products for strength, hardening, that are easier on the body, but tren seems to be the most available to everyone these days so that's what's popular I guess?

btur2915

Awards
Tren a, crazy dreams by day 2, day 5 weight should be up a couple of pounds at that dose, horny in first 5 days, by day 10 you should be up at least 5 pounds, it dont matter if the test p kicks in for u in 2 weeks or 6, the tren should kick in by end of first week, and anyone that says just be patient either had weak tren or thinks it's funny to make u wait for something that ain't gonna happen, cause u don't have to wait with tren A, but i think it's overrated, sure it kicks in the fastest with the most obvious results, but I think there are way better products for strength, hardening, that are easier on the body, but tren seems to be the most available to everyone these days so that's what's popular I guess?
this. legit tren a and you will def feel it within a week. weight will depend on diet but youll know quick.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Overly high expectations? i just want to ****ing sweat at night and not be able to sleep to tell if my gear is legit and if it were real tren i wouldnt be running 450 definitely not, btw i just tasted both my test prop and tren ace and they both taste the same and have the same color, i just got ripped off even though the website says its correct(must be scripted and fake too) **** this.
Not even test effects are showing and i have ran test, so i guess im starting a new cycle and buying **** all over again, what u guys think of test p, injectable winny and possible adding something else but not anavar?
When you pin them do you ever taste it at all?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im very sorry for hijacking this guy's thread btw, and today i showed to be at aroud 13.8% body fat exactly, and my upper abs are clearly showing with a bit of serratus definition. Anyways i went down with a couple of guys shortly after my last post and beat the crap out of my supplier, he admitted that ****'s underdosed but still could work if i take high doses, this whole **** was a mess so i talked to a guy i know who is legit but is expensive, but i guess i should have went with him from the start as now it got more expensive for me and i couldnt take my money back even after beating the crap out of him because the rest of the hood jumped in.
The new supplier who also used to be a pro bodybuilder knows all our family so the guy wouldnt screw me over, plus i see him everyday. He told me he is gonna double check for legit tren and told me night sweats and all that **** should show, or atleast feeling something in my throat while injecting, for now he told me that he has legit test prop, anavar , and injectable winny and recommended i take that if i dont want tren, i dont wanna rock two orals especially together because ill **** my liver up, so if i didnt hop on a test/tren what u guys think of test, injectable winny and anavar?
If it were the Test, winny, and var it would look like
Test P 300mg/week
Injectable Winstrol 350-400mg/week( I have used this in my previous cycle)
Anavar Starting first week with 20 moving to 30 for second week and continuing at 40 for the remainder of the cycle(u think i should keep increasing? This **** is expensive as **** and the guy told me since its new to my system it will do me good.)

I have also read that injectable winny is also really liver toxic so running that with anavar is a lot too is it true?
You beat up your supplier for selling you underdosed Tren? What are the odds that he actually brewed the gear himself? And what are the odds that he even had any control what his raws supplier sent him?

It's a black market, which means dark things start happenin' from the very beginning of the supply chain - a LONG ways away from your supplier 'on the skreet', as some fellow brothaz would say.

You gonna go beat up China for us while you're at it?

I'm not defending his action of knowingly selling underdosed product or suspecting underdosed product and still selling it but this happens in both black and legal markets...perhaps a lesson? Don't buy from the guy anymore and be sure to tell all your gearheads about his crap product too and that'll do more damage to him than bashing his face in (and it's more civilized). I don't care to see thuggish activity associated with class 3 substances. It just isn't necessary and I'm certain I am not alone in this opinion. The drugs are easy to access and are cheap and are relatively safe, non of which most class 1 & 2 substances can boast. Even class 4 substances are in ways considerably more dangerous than steroids. I say all this because we've been trying for so long to legitimize this group of drugs by being upright and honest people that know how to behave in an appropriate way.

Please refrain from making an already illegal market more dangerous than it has to be.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see where u are going with that. Tren-A always:

Gives me Tren cough
Always follows with metallic taste

And 100% of the effects kick in by day 3 for me (2nd dose).

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing whatsoever, i dont even think the test is legit, i got 2 new tren bottles and one test, i will start with the new tren immediately but looks like im stuck with my old test for the next 3 weeks till i start the new one, maybe ill up the dose but i just wanted TRT dose(it should be fine since its underdosed anyways), im using a mild AI which it mainly for prohormones called ar1macare pro, i have been told it can do the job at 150mg of test, but not at a more anabolic dose.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You beat up your supplier for selling you underdosed Tren? What are the odds that he actually brewed the gear himself? And what are the odds that he even had any control what his raws supplier sent him?

It's a black market, which means dark things start happenin' from the very beginning of the supply chain - a LONG ways away from your supplier 'on the skreet', as some fellow brothaz would say.

You gonna go beat up China for us while you're at it?

I'm not defending his action of knowingly selling underdosed product or suspecting underdosed product and still selling it but this happens in both black and legal markets...perhaps a lesson? Don't buy from the guy anymore and be sure to tell all your gearheads about his crap product too and that'll do more damage to him than bashing his face in (and it's more civilized). I don't care to see thuggish activity associated with class 3 substances. It just isn't necessary and I'm certain I am not alone in this opinion. The drugs are easy to access and are cheap and are relatively safe, non of which most class 1 & 2 substances can boast. Even class 4 substances are in ways considerably more dangerous than steroids. I say all this because we've been trying for so long to legitimize this group of drugs by being upright and honest people that know how to behave in an appropriate way.

Please refrain from making an already illegal market more dangerous than it has to be.

Ofc i know what i did was wrong, but i was very angry because this guy swore to me and kept convincing me his gear is legit, it may be that the chain as u said that he got it from was ****ed up and i think thats the case, but it still is his responsibility, son of a bitch didnt give me my money back.
Btw im not some sort of thug, i actually live on a street where the other streets next to us are thugs and know that the people on our street are kinda high class and drive some badass cars, so a long time back i just blended in with the guys from the other street and made friends with most of them with absolutely no trust for them so that i wouldnt be at danger of anything and if i get in a fight i would have a back in such a place, im actually manipulating this situation to help me out, and when i did go to their streets they had my back for example when i beat up one of their well know dealers for example which really is a benefit. Im a university student and i got my future all ahead of me as strange as this may sound from the impression i gave above.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what everyone told me, man it got to a level where i dont even care about the good effects i just want to feel the side effects to know my ****'s real haha.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Ofc i know what i did was wrong, but i was very angry because this guy swore to me and kept convincing me his gear is legit, it may be that the chain as u said that he got it from was ****ed up and i think thats the case, but it still is his responsibility, son of a bitch didnt give me my money back.
Btw im not some sort of thug, i actually live on a street where the other streets next to us are thugs and know that the people on our street are kinda high class and drive some badass cars, so a long time back i just blended in with the guys from the other street and made friends with most of them with absolutely no trust for them so that i wouldnt be at danger of anything and if i get in a fight i would have a back in such a place, im actually manipulating this situation to help me out, and when i did go to their streets they had my back for example when i beat up one of their well know dealers for example which really is a benefit. Im a university student and i got my future all ahead of me as strange as this may sound from the impression i gave above.
If you can't see why you're retarded then no one can help you. You think you're ****ing tough. You're a b1tch.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can't see why you're retarded then no one can help you. You think you're ****ing tough. You're a b1tch.
I never said i was street tough because honestly i myself am not ready to act like the thugs i know, because i have a lot to lose and am looking forward for my future while also still benefiting from these guys, call it selfish or ****ed up but its the only reason i would dare drive my audi in their streets and go down to their streets and be able to respond to someone screwing me over with them having my back(such as my case), i wouldnt call it retarded my friend im just smart.
But if u were comparing me to the fellow university student or average person, nah i'd say im tough.

Btw OP can u confirm that ur not pissed i hijacked this thread man as i am feeling kinda uncomfortable doing this :p?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dont worry about it just kick the ops ass lol ;-)