1 andro questions please help

frickjerry1

Awards
Hey everyone, longtime lurker here, never felt like posting but I love this community and these forums. However, I have come to a very difficult decision that I could really use your guys help on.

A little background info on me before anything is that I'm 23 years old 6'5 and 215 lbs. Been lifting since I was 20, when I first started I was the same height and weighed 173 lbs.

Now my question to all of you is what to start with....I'm ready to do either an 8 week cycle of 1-andro or I stumbled upon something called tri andro that really caught my attention. It has 75 mg of 1-andro, 75 mg of 4-andro and 75 mg of Epiandrosterone in each pill and calls for 3 pills daily, so 225 mg of each a day for 30 days. Currently I am on my second week of LG science's 1-andro at 100 mg a day and I plan on finishing out this bottle for the 4 week cycle...however I don't like how low the mg a day is. That's why i really like this tri andro. So, in conclusion I plan on finishing out the 1-andro for the 4 week supply I have and then finishing up with the tri andro for 4 more weeks to make it an 8 week cycle.

What I'm looking for is for people with experience with any of these three substance's and more information on the daily dosage...because I have read several different mixed opinions on the daily dosage...and also a little more information on the 4 andro and the epiandosterone

Thanks!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would run 1 andro (Super Mandro or Sup3r-1) with Epiandro (Sup3r-Epi, Androvar, or Epidrone) or a transdermal DHEA (Dermacrine or Sup3r DHEA). I think cycle supports are overrated and don't do much for sides, but thats my opinion and some guys swear by them, your choice. I would personally do Super Mandro and Dermacrine for 8 weeks. I wouldn't do Tri Andro, very underdosed. You will need a term for PCT (clomid, nolva, torem) I like clomid but all of the will work and I like to throw in a natural test booster as well. (Alphamax XT, Kingsblood, M-Test)

My preferred cycle would be as so:

Week 1-8: Super Mandro, Dermacrine, Epidrone, Fish Oil
Week 9-12: Clomid, Kingsblood

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Both of the recommended doses from those products are very low. 100mg of 1-andro likely won't do much if anything at all. Your looking at a minimum of 300mg to get any real results. And it has to be taken for longer than 30 days. It doesn't kick in until around week 3 or so.

You should look at Cerberus from Sparta Nutrition. Has 1-andro, 4-andro and EpiAndro.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even wait till you finish the lg 1 andro. Either up the dose and kill the bottle or stack it with whatever else you choose. But any of those choices will be a lot better than what you are currently using

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both of the recommended doses from those products are very low. 100mg of 1-andro likely won't do much if anything at all. Your looking at a minimum of 300mg to get any real results. And it has to be taken for longer than 30 days. It doesn't kick in until around week 3 or so.

You should look at Cerberus from Sparta Nutrition. Has 1-andro, 4-andro and EpiAndro.
Agreed^ If youre looking for your best all in one andro supplement, Cerberus by Sparta Nutrition is the way to go. Much more reputable company in my opinion as well.

frickjerry1

Awards
thanks man, appreciate it....how about the daily dosage on those?

frickjerry1

Awards
is there no other three in one with a higher dosage then the Cerberus? I really wish they had a 100-125 mg on the 1 and 4 andro but the epiandro dosage is nice...however with the epiadnro, I know the least about, I have done my research on the 1 and 4 andro and would really like to have about 400 mg a day from those but 265 would probably work because I don't know how they interact with one another....is the epiandro more similiar to 4 andro??

frickjerry1

Awards
after looking into cerebrus....it is the obvious pick as of now compared to tri andro. I just need to know a little bit from someone with personal expieriece with the epiandro...thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out with this.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Epiandro will produce lean, dry gains, while the 4 andro is a wet compound meaning you will put on some water weight and may experience some estrogen sides although unlikely. They are similar in the fact that they can both serve as a test base, to keep mood, energy, and libido up while keeping away any lethargy caused by the 1 andro. Epiandro is more androgenic (increase in aggression, libido and such) and 4andro is more anabolic (will provide more muscle growth). I think they work well together, but if I had to choose between the two I would do epiandro. If you're prone to hairloss you may notice your hair thinning a bit while on epiandro. I noticed nothing, but possible.

frickjerry1

Awards
awesome, that's everything I needed to know...thanks man. Is the daily dosage of those high enough to run?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would go with 4 caps a day of Cerberus. That would give you 340mg each of 1 and 4-Andro and 600mg of Epi-Andro. At this dosage, one bottle would last you 22.5 days. You could get a 6 week cycle out of 2 bottles or an 8 week cycle out of 3.

I believe Sparta Nutrition is running an awesome Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, so I would pick them up either tonight or tomorrow.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
100mgs of 1-andro for 4 weeks? That's both the lowest dose and shortest time I've seen anyone use this stuff. How is it going to far? Also what kind of PCT are you planning to use?

trueedge

Awards
I would go with 4 caps a day of Cerberus. That would give you 340mg each of 1 and 4-Andro and 600mg of Epi-Andro. At this dosage, one bottle would last you 22.5 days. You could get a 6 week cycle out of 2 bottles or an 8 week cycle out of 3.

I believe Sparta Nutrition is running an awesome Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, so I would pick them up either tonight or tomorrow.
Have you tried this? Looking to get some first time trying this. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 11
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Supplements 8
Supplements 4