injection practice

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
one of my buddies gave me a few 25g 1" B-D syringes w/ needles to practice injecting with in case I decide to do a cycle. I took canola oil and practiced filling the syringe without getting air bubbles etc. with no problem. Then I practiced injecting with a lemon, going in without shaking no prob, aspirating no prob. Then, when I went to actually inject the oil into the lemon, the oil would barely budge. It took over 20 sec to get the oil in fully. Now a lemon is much less dense inside then a muscle. And canola oil pretty much has the consistency of something like test e. Is it supposed to be this hard to inject with a 25g? Everyone keeps telling me to buy 25g if I decide to inject, but it seems hard to actually get the oil in (dont make fun of me for practicing:eek:)

Spitdeath

Awards
one of my buddies gave me a few 25g 1" B-D syringes w/ needles to practice injecting with in case I decide to do a cycle. I took canola oil and practiced filling the syringe without getting air bubbles etc. with no problem. Then I practiced injecting with a lemon, going in without shaking no prob, aspirating no prob. Then, when I went to actually inject the oil into the lemon, the oil would barely budge. It took over 20 sec to get the oil in fully. Now a lemon is much less dense inside then a muscle. And canola oil pretty much has the consistency of something like test e. Is it supposed to be this hard to inject with a 25g? Everyone keeps telling me to buy 25g if I decide to inject, but it seems hard to actually get the oil in (dont make fun of me for practicing:eek:)
It's not that bad what I do is warm up the oil by running the syringe barrel under hot water after I have the oil in it for a minute or two then injecting immediately. A 25 should take about a minute at least to inject 1 to 1.5 ml. You want to go pretty slow anyways if it is a first injection or it will hurt like a bitch the next day. My fingers get tired with 25s when injecting in one handed spots like tris and delts so I usually hold the syringe so I can use my thumb to inject lot easier. Using 25's for my ass is next to impossible for me takes so long to inject so I do only ventro glute shots.

Spitdeath

Awards
oh yeah practicing is not stupid wish I had! I butchered the **** outta my delt first time. :rant:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh hell, I still butcher the **** out of my delt.

What works best for me is to use 25g 1" on small stuff (delts, bis, tris) and to go with 23g 1.5" for ass and quad shots.

I don't feel too much with the smaller gauge. And if I hit a nerve I am going to feel it no matter what size needle I use. I am considering getting 25g 1.5 just to try though. Might help me inject slower.

Edit: not sure about my sterile oil inject idea. May need bb/ba, so nevermind.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
1.5" for ass and quad shots.

I don't feel too much with the smaller gauge.

What do you mean by this? Do mean you get less of an effect for your aas when using smaller gauges?

I am looking at my ventro glute, but since I have a little fat in my mid section it looks like it would be injecting into fat not muscle. Is this true? Could you inject into the ventro even if you have a little fat there?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I use 25g 1" pins for EVERYTHING except glutes, then I use a 1.5"...23g's are not too bad either...but I don't see the need for these guys who use canons or 20 or 22g's lol they must just be NUTS

Another suggestion would be placing the vial in some hot water before withdrawal...makes withdrawl and injecting so much easier/faster...and while the oil you injected is still warm you should rub the **** out of you injection spot and IMO that leads to almost NO post injection pain.

regards,
COTC

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what about the ventro question? It looks like a good injection site.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
what about the ventro question? It looks like a good injection site.
The ventroglute site is probably lower than you think. Fat in the love handle area shouldn't interfere with ventrogluteal injections.

-kwantam

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
The warmer you get the oil the more viscous it is. I can shoot 2 cc's thru a 25g into my quad in about 25-30 seconds...but as the oil cools down it does become very hard to push. I remember my first shot I thought something was wrong for sure, but it just takes awhile if you dont heat it up good!!!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
You could just be a man and get the 23s... They aren't painful at all really, and I like to dig them in nice and slow (calfs are painful as **** though so don't go there). I've darted my ass with a 20ga before, that didn't even hurt too bad, though I didn't like it :)

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
ex, your just a crazy bastard, lol.

23's are not too bad IMO but I prefer 25's since when the oil is heated it slides in rather smooth, at least i think.

regards,
COTC

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm injecting prop EOD in the right glute with 1.5" and 25g needle and get it in there in like 15 seconds without ever aspirating and haven't had a problem. I run everything under hot water for about 30 seconds then inject immediately. I also do 2 injections each Sunday back to back in the right glute and it would be damn helpful if someone could explain how to do it in the right quad because my ass starts to hurt and I can't reach the left glute.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
you SHOULD aspirate even if the injection is faster without it...its simply an IMPORTANT safety precaution

regards,
COTC

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
The inner is more painful than the outer for me, but YMMV.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
get it in there in like 15 seconds without ever aspirating and haven't had a problem.
famous last words :frustrate

why the **** wouldn't you aspirate? it literally takes 3 seconds

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
spotinjections.com have good pics but no pics for the ventroglute. Does anyone know a site that actually has a pic (not some anatomical diagram with all the muscles and ****) showing this injection?

Methyl1

Awards
LOL, you guys are nuts!! Sitting here listening to you guys sticking yourselves with needles and oils and hitting nerves, abcesses and infections and tearing up muscles, crazy **** I tell you!!!!!:trout:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
spotinjections.com have good pics but no pics for the ventroglute. Does anyone know a site that actually has a pic (not some anatomical diagram with all the muscles and ****) showing this injection?
Damn, I thought I had a pic somewhere. I know this might be a lil scary but the ventroglute is really the easiest fucking site to hit. Stand straight up and put your hands on your hip, flex your legs and ass. See the dimple on your butt? The site is about 1" below your hand (where your thumb and 1st finger make a V) or 1-2" above that little dimple. You should be able to push on the site while flexing and it will be somewhat hard. You can go in 1.5" at 90 degrees or 45 if you want.....I'll try to find the pic for you....or maybe I will make one

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
yea that visual is still lacking. I do understand the "1 above the butt dimple" Do you inject straight in or at an angle?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
LOL, you guys are nuts!! Sitting here listening to you guys sticking yourselves with needles and oils and hitting nerves, abcesses and infections and tearing up muscles, crazy **** I tell you!!!!!:trout:
|--[\\\]>---------

scaredy cat!!!!

:saw:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
90 degrees means straight in? Is a 1" pin good for this site? It doesnt sound scary it actually sound really easy if I can just get a pic of exactly what the hell I am supposed to do.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
yea that visual is still lacking. I do understand the "1 above the butt dimple" Do you inject straight in or at an angle?
Either.

Put your hands on your hips and look at yourself in the mirror. Look above the dimple. See the mass of muscle? Its a big site bro and hard to miss, everytime i think I might have fucked up it was all good. Its pretty high up on your ass, seems almost too high but nope. thats why its the ventroglute

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
1.5" pins unless your lean as shite bro....wanna make sure you get it deep.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
90 degrees means straight in? Is a 1" pin good for this site? It doesnt sound scary it actually sound really easy if I can just get a pic of exactly what the hell I am supposed to do.
Ok, found it. Taken from WCB. Here is the ventroglute aka gluteus medius.

Attachments

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
nice ass hahaha. so its slight to the rear literally.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
there is no way if I ever decide to pin, I am gonna use a 1.5. **** that.

Methyl1

Awards
|--[\\\]>---------

scaredy cat!!!!

:saw:
LOL! Thats a sweet drawing of a Hypedermic needle! Yes, I am scared to stick my self with pins, but more power to the bro's that do it :)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
there is no way if I ever decide to pin, I am gonna use a 1.5. **** that.
Dude unless your small as hell 1.5" is nothing. I've put one almost all the way in my pec....You dont want to get your gear in subq...that would be a nasty nasty problem. 1.5" in glutes and quads and delts, pretty much everything is fine. Remember you dont put the needle all the way in regardless--just incase it breaks off, you don't wanna be running to the dr with a needle in your ass or wherever.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am not small, so 1 inch for ventro is a no no?, what about 1' for quads? I know kids that do 1" in there quads

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
even if I did try it, how I hell should I know if I was succesfull, I am a newbie to aas

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
even if I did try it, how I hell should I know if I was succesfull, I am a newbie to aas
If you get a huge abcess and have to go to the er you were unsucessful and should not use a 1" pin for glutes again.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what about injecting a 1 1/2 22g into the ventroglute. Is 22g to obig? The reason I ask is cuz a buddy of mine who has a stockpile of 2 pins sizes (22" 1 1/2 and 25 1"), says he will give me a whole bunch for free. I know about getpinz.com but I just figured this would be eaiser. The 22g 1 1/2 looks big and scary to me. He injects the 25 1' in his quads with no prob.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I fucken knew you were gonna say that. Looks like it would kill. What about 1" for the quads?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
honestly i wouldnt want to use the 22g pin but its been done before. 25g is the way to go, if you use the 1" pins...I hope your lean, make sure you pierce the skin @ 90 degrees. I usually go about 1" in with my 1.5s....10-12% bf

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am not as lean as you....5'11 222 at 15-17%bf. Guess if I decide to inject I will have to get some from getpinz.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
how about for me kwan?---I am little fatter, but If I do inject I would really like to do the ventroglute. So would it be best to just get 1.5 if I decide to?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
how about for me kwan?---I am little fatter, but If I do inject I would really like to do the ventroglute. So would it be best to just get 1.5 if I decide to?
I think you're probably fine with 1". Hell, most people can probably do dorsal glutes with a 1" (though I avoid dorsals because I don't like having to twist while I pin).

My first injection site was delt because it was easy to see and I was sure of where everything was. As long as you're doing less than a couple CCs, I'd say go for the delt first to get comfortable sticking yourself, then move on to other spots.

-kwantam

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
delts look hard, you can only use one hand, with the ventro I can use two. This is why I would want to inject there. It has the benefits of a two handed injection like a quad. But, unlike a quad, the area has less nerves and vessels.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you get a huge abcess and have to go to the er you were unsucessful and should not use a 1" pin for glutes again.
Not exactly true.. I've used 1" pins on glutes, no abcess.. If you are clean, inject slowly, and heat the oil first there's no problem.. Abcess' occur not because you used a short pin.. ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
25g 1" pins work fine for everything for myself. I usually stick to pecs/quads. Unless I'm doing short esters and then I'll add in traps. Works great and you can't even feel it after awhile since you get accustomed to it....My first inject I sweat like 3 gallons whilst I was sitting on my shitter...lol. I even got naseaus....afterwords I realized how much of a bitch I was being...but that's only human.

IMO pecs are the easiest and most painless site injection out there....stick it in yo titty. :)