Worst cycles you've ever heard of

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
What is the worst or most unsuccessful cycle you've ever legit heard of someone running. Ive heard and seen all kinds lf thing but this morning took 1st prize for sure and made me want to ask you guys and gals lol.
This morning someone was bragging about how they do online training and are a gear expert and all that, now tons of people are so dont misunderstand me, and he goes on about how he himself sees god like results. I cant see his physique because hes in a super big hoodie and sweatpants but i was friendly and went along with it. So i see him later as i do a walk through in my gym and he looks like a miniature water bed. Just puffy as all hell and not much there to begin with, quite a bit of fat on him especially his big gut. So later as hes taking big breaks between sets i ask him about what hes running and he says super excited hes running his "go to" cycle, the one he "only tells his favorite clients" im biting my lip becauae this **** sounds like a bad infomercial but whatever. So anyway he says he's almost two months into this cycle and he takes 50 dbol a day, 50 drol a day, 700npp a week, 1g of test a week......now heres the best part....i said holy crap thats quite a bit of gear and he says "yea but i know what im doing" so he then tells me he's gone from 205 to 198lbs in two months........yes he lost weight whilst turning into a water bed.....how in the f do you loose 7 pounds after two months on that crap and we just had thanksgiving....wtf. if this guy wasnt nutty id swear i was being pranked.

Not sure if this is exactly in the right spot or not, let me know.

jathan_howe

Awards
First off, this may be better moved to the general chat section, but it also kind of fits here. I'm sure a mod/admin will move it if they see fit to.

For me, when I used to see noobs on BB.com (I avoid the whole site now, unless I just want a good laugh) ask some crap about what cycle they should take. Anyway, I remember some kid asking what's the "best steroid for biceps and chest", and that he "wasn't worried about a steroid being good for legs because he didn't train legs." He was completely new to lifting, no basic foundation of knowledge on the subject, and was asking if Superdrol would be good for his biceps and chest only. Never before had I been so tempted to throw my computer through a window
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What is the worst or most unsuccessful cycle you've ever legit heard of someone running. Ive heard and seen all kinds lf thing but this morning took 1st prize for sure and made me want to ask you guys and gals lol.
This morning someone was bragging about how they do online training and are a gear expert and all that, now tons of people are so dont misunderstand me, and he goes on about how he himself sees god like results. I cant see his physique because hes in a super big hoodie and sweatpants but i was friendly and went along with it. So i see him later as i do a walk through in my gym and he looks like a miniature water bed. Just puffy as all hell and not much there to begin with, quite a bit of fat on him especially his big gut. So later as hes taking big breaks between sets i ask him about what hes running and he says super excited hes running his "go to" cycle, the one he "only tells his favorite clients" im biting my lip becauae this **** sounds like a bad infomercial but whatever. So anyway he says he's almost two months into this cycle and he takes 50 dbol a day, 50 drol a day, 700npp a week, 1g of test a week......now heres the best part....i said holy crap thats quite a bit of gear and he says "yea but i know what im doing" so he then tells me he's gone from 205 to 198lbs in two months........yes he lost weight whilst turning into a water bed.....how in the f do you loose 7 pounds after two months on that crap and we just had thanksgiving....wtf. if this guy wasnt nutty id swear i was being pranked.

No AI probably. That's the only thing I can think of lol.

First off, this may be better moved to the general chat section, but it also kind of fits here. I'm sure a mod/admin will move it if they see fit to.

For me, when I used to see noobs on BB.com (I avoid the whole site now, unless I just want a good laugh) ask some crap about what cycle they should take. Anyway, I remember some kid asking what's the "best steroid for biceps and chest", and that he "wasn't worried about a steroid being good for legs because he didn't train legs." He was completely new to lifting, no basic foundation of knowledge on the subject, and was asking if Superdrol would be good for his biceps and chest only. Never before had I been so tempted to throw my computer through a window
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lmfao

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this one

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I considered taking everything in my cabinet at once lmao

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established

LMAO I needed that. You gotta admit though these guys are great for our amusement though in small doses. Reminds me of gym junkie who was bragging about his fancy new creatine he bought because it's a blend of regular creatine and a steroid. He didn't know what effervescent meant. Also looked like a gummy bear

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I just dont know how someone friggin blows up on all that crap yet looses scale weight. Dude should have had about 15lbs of water on him.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
That's me everyday.

Well you can't just say that and then say nothing else....
Someone convinced drunk me that they had some BC powder and its the unflavored kind you can actually snort. I was like seems legit. The amount seemed like a few asprin sized tabs worth of powder so i snorted it, was like damn that burns and tastes like **** as it goes into your throat. Then bam i was going around the house cleaning everything and making everyone food and felt amazing them bam im out. Wake up and felt like death and everyone was like dang that was entertaining you should do the stuff more often. I was like i took Adderall? No way i slept like a rock. They where like no coke. I like no friggin way. They where like yea bob convinced you to do it. He admitted later i thought i was BC powder and everyone thinks this was hillarious. I felt like **** the whole next day.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I'd have ****ing killed them
Im from up north so id heard of bc powder before but never seen it or really know about it. Still to this day never tried it but drunk me is a dumbass and was like yea that all seems legit. It was actually pretty damn amazing till i crashed and hell the next day. I wouldnt do it again ever but years later i can laugh about it but the next like two months i was livid constantly when i saw them.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Im from up north so id heard of bc powder before but never seen it or really know about it. Still to this day never tried it but drunk me is a dumbass and was like yea that all seems legit. It was actually pretty damn amazing till i crashed and hell the next day. I wouldnt do it again ever but years later i can laugh about it but the next like two months i was livid constantly when i saw them.
Even if I did it on the regular I'd have been pissed off from that , and if I didn't do it at all id have put them in the ground lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
a Few people ran tren only cycles around the gym. 300mg a week. What a fukcing disaster.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
a Few people ran tren only cycles around the gym. 300mg a week. What a fukcing disaster.
Oh god lol.
Even if I did it on the regular I'd have been pissed off from that , and if I didn't do it at all id have put them in the ground lol
Yeah even if it was something I did daily, I'd be pissed about lying about what it is.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I used to do coke daily, so I would have known it was coke by the way it looked and smelled. So I would have said, "Joke's on you! Thanks for the free coke, dipsh1t!"

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I used to do coke daily, so I would have known it was coke by the way it looked and smelled. So I would have said, "Joke's on you! Thanks for the free coke, dipsh1t!"
I love/hate that smell. Ah gotta love kerosene/gasoline.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This was some solid entertainment. No wonder the personal training industry had such a bad name. That dude is a fcktard

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not promoting this type of cycle, but how is this any different than people taking the oral Tren PH solo? There are hundreds of members on here that have done that...

I've done Tren + EQ only, recently. Granted, dosing was lower than 300mg/wk but it wasn't a bad cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I' surprised no one has mentioned Bostin Loyd. I like his honesty, don't get me wrong. But honesty doesn't excuse stupidity. 3g/week of anything outside of a combo of EQ, Primo and Proviron is just abusive to the body and even then it is still over the top, lol.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I'm not promoting this type of cycle, but how is this any different than people taking the oral Tren PH solo? There are hundreds of members on here that have done that...

I've done Tren + EQ only, recently. Granted, dosing was lower than 300mg/wk but it wasn't a bad cycle.
Oral tren PH isnt really bad standalone so long as youre using real pct and not the over the counter crap. I dont asvocate doses over 70mg a day personally but some guys do. I have used tren and msten separately very successful in the past.
Now the mega sized stacks with like friggin 3 or even 5 or 6 compounds in one are stupid. Just has to wreck your values and has really no added benefit for the most part.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

reminds me of that aston kutcher show !!! iam in for this too ! Worst cycle I ever seen was 1g test E 125mg tren ace 30 mg sdrol 20 mg mdrol 15 mg anadrol .... then kid goes on to say no pct needed . At this point I was convinced he just escaped the psych ward or I was being fukked about :lol: bananagains u in bruh ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oral tren PH isnt really bad standalone so long as youre using real pct and not the over the counter crap. I dont asvocate doses over 70mg a day personally but some guys do. I have used tren and msten separately very successful in the past.
Now the mega sized stacks with like friggin 3 or even 5 or 6 compounds in one are stupid. Just has to wreck your values and has really no added benefit for the most part.
I bought the celtic labs trestbol way back and lost my balls for a few months very scary exp ...

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
reminds me of that aston kutcher show !!! iam in for this too ! Worst cycle I ever seen was 1g test E 125mg tren ace 30 mg sdrol 20 mg mdrol 15 mg anadrol .... then kid goes on to say no pct needed . At this point I was convinced he just escaped the psych ward or I was being fukked about bananagains u in bruh ?
Wtf, who comes up with this crap. I hope for his sake his stuff was bunk

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I' surprised no one has mentioned Bostin Loyd. I like his honesty, don't get me wrong. But honesty doesn't excuse stupidity. 3g/week of anything outside of a combo of EQ, Primo and Proviron is just abusive to the body and even then it is still over the top, lol.
Yea his cycles and Rich's are stupid. Totally give peope the idea you can do all that and not worry.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yea his cycles and Rich's are stupid. Totally give peope the idea you can do all that and not worry.
Definitely, and this is where the kids get the ideas . 300mgs of test is more than enough.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Definitely, and this is where the kids get the ideas . 300mgs of test is more than enough.
Yes if its real quality it will be more than enough. Its ifs less than pharm grade youll need more for the same effect. I typically run 500 for a cycle and ive tried 750 and hated the water retention. Got a new source worse quality and went to 1g and it still wasnt kicking good.
Gear is a Tool lol, i feel like almost no one gets this.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes if its real quality it will be more than enough. Its ifs less than pharm grade youll need more for the same effect. I typically run 500 for a cycle and ive tried 750 and hated the water retention. Got a new source worse quality and went to 1g and it still wasnt kicking good.
Gear is a Tool lol, i feel like almost no one gets this.
750 or higher makes my mind flip . I have trouble maintaining a normal mental state . benzos help

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Bro Did you remember the video on Youtube where he said all his protocol for a show using 13GR of GEAR LMFAO

Sust 370mg = 2590mg week ( just multiplied everything by 7 )
T prop 100mg = 700mg wk
Mast 200mg = 1400mg wk
tren A 300mg = 2100mg wk
Primo 150mg = 1050mg wk
Eq 150mg = 1050 mg wk
NPP 100mg = 700 mg wk
Winny 150mg = 1050 mg wk

total 10640 mgs a week of injectables!

orals
110 Var = 770mg wk
110 Proviron = 770mg wk
60mg Halo (Balkan pharmaceuticals was bad gear )
60mg Winny (Balkan) says its bunk 420mg wk
t3 55mg
clen 50-80mg daily
10-12iu GH
IGF entire time
Slin Humilin R

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I love/hate that smell. Ah gotta love kerosene/gasoline.
Acetone. After it is cut it is rerocked using acetone which give it that distinct smell.

What? I saw a documentary on the documentary channel... Once...

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Bro Did you remember the video on Youtube where he said all his protocol for a show using 13GR of GEAR LMFAO

T prop 100mg = 700mg wk
Mast 200mg = 1400mg wk
tren A 300mg = 2100mg wk
Primo 150mg = 1050mg wk
Eq 150mg = 1050 mg wk
NPP 100mg = 700 mg wk
Winny 150mg = 1050 mg wk

orals
110 Var = 770mg wk
110 Proviron = 770mg wk
t3 55mg
clen 50-80mg daily
10-12iu GH
IGF entire time
Slin Humilin R
Sweet baby Jesus

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

T prop 100mg = 700mg wk
Mast 200mg = 1400mg wk
tren A 300mg = 2100mg wk
Primo 150mg = 1050mg wk
Eq 150mg = 1050 mg wk
NPP 100mg = 700 mg wk
Winny 150mg = 1050 mg wk

orals
110 Var = 770mg wk
110 Proviron = 770mg wk
t3 55mg
clen 50-80mg daily
10-12iu GH
IGF entire time
Slin Humilin R
Yeah but honestly, this is such a stretch. I can believe he did just one week of this to load up on all those drugs... Given that he doesn't have the discipline to stay "tight" in his off season with proper dieting, I cannot believe he has the discipline to pin this much longer than a few days at a time. This much pinning would be completely annoying and very difficult to stick to and honestly, far more difficult to do than to just eat right and stay regimented on a program.

It is entirely irresponsible but I will stick to my principles and say that he has a right to do what he wishes with his own body, however foolish it is.

Thing is, I don't think he is all that big once he cuts down to 197-198 or something like that. I haven't kept up with his progress but he'd do better to just cruise with small doses and keep a decent looking physique and blast while cutting. Blast = something in the tune of 1-1.5 grams/wk. Not 3-13 grams/wk, lol. One thing is for sure -- the concept of priming the body with diet & supplementation manipulation is something Loyd is unaware of, safe to say. But then again, about 90% of bodybuilders are unaware of this trick to keep the gains coming without increasing the dosage of gear.

Out of curiosity, I wonder what you guys think of my current protocol and whether it is "too much". I'm currently running this:

150mg Primo E4D
250mg EQ E4D
200mg Mast E4D

Trest @ 25mg ED for 5-6 days at a time, then quit for like 2-3 weeks.
M1A @ 30mg ED for 4-5 days at a time then take 2-3 days off

This is a good bit for me but the sides are non-existent other than the Trestolone giving me estrogen issues, which is why I only run it for a few days at a time. I like the ebb and flow of the Trest & M1A.

I also take trimetazidine, ace-II inhibitors & AI's so blood pressure, estrogen and sodium retention are pretty low. For those wondering, my stats are 5'5" @ 175lbs and about 9.5-10% BF (8% internet BF). I don't eat much, maybe 2500kcals which is bringing a very slow growth - something like 1-2lbs of muscle per 4-6 weeks. Trying to put in on slow and lean.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Yeah but honestly, this is such a stretch. I can believe he did just one week of this to load up on all those drugs... Given that he doesn't have the discipline to stay "tight" in his off season with proper dieting, I cannot believe he has the discipline to pin this much longer than a few days at a time. This much pinning would be completely annoying and very difficult to stick to and honestly, far more difficult to do than to just eat right and stay regimented on a program.

It is entirely irresponsible but I will stick to my principles and say that he has a right to do what he wishes with his own body, however foolish it is.

Thing is, I don't think he is all that big once he cuts down to 197-198 or something like that. I haven't kept up with his progress but he'd do better to just cruise with small doses and keep a decent looking physique and blast while cutting. Blast = something in the tune of 1-1.5 grams/wk. Not 3-13 grams/wk, lol. One thing is for sure -- the concept of priming the body with diet & supplementation manipulation is something Loyd is unaware of, safe to say. But then again, about 90% of bodybuilders are unaware of this trick to keep the gains coming without increasing the dosage of gear.

Out of curiosity, I wonder what you guys think of my current protocol and whether it is "too much". I'm currently running this:

150mg Primo E4D
250mg EQ E4D
200mg Mast E4D

This is a good bit for me but the sides are non-existent other than the Trestolone giving me estrogen issues, which is why I only run it for a few days at a time. I like the ebb and flow of the Trest & M1A.

I also take trimetazidine, ace-II inhibitors & AI's so blood pressure, estrogen and sodium retention are pretty low. For those wondering, my stats are 5'5" @ 175lbs and about 9.5-10% BF (8% internet BF). I don't eat much, maybe 2500kcals which is bringing a very slow growth - something like 1-2lbs of muscle per 4-6 weeks. Trying to put in on slow and lean.
What have been your experiences with primo?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What have been your experiences with primo?
Assuming mine isn't just Test and EQ mixed, lol... It's a drier version of Test. Less sides in general.

I dunno. Test-P and Mast-P might bring similar results with similar sides if the doses are low. I like it alright but I dunno if it's worth the money. Maybe I need to try it while cutting as I hear it works best in a caloric deficit.

We'll call EQ "poor mans Primo". If DTA didnt kill the libido, I'd say it would match what everybody says about Primo.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established

150mg Primo E4D
250mg EQ E4D
200mg Mast E4D

I think your'r good bro. I'm currently on Test e 500mg Mast P 400mg and SDMZ 2.0 (2 caps ed) as kickstarter. I agree regarding bostyn I was joking, he is an IDIOT you don't need that MUCH gear to grow. The best bb IMO is someone who has a great genetic and at the same time his body responds well to even small amounts of androgens!

sespress

Awards
Haven't we all though. Actually remind me of a funny coke story lol
Ha! This is what happens when you get a collection. I've found the sauce cabinet is looking better and better these days as more and more stuff gets put up.

That goes for cocaine or gear! Although cocaine is admittedly more difficult to build up a "collection" amount, lol.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I have a friend on Tren, Deca, and MENT all at the same time. Couldn't talk him out of it lol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your'r good bro. I'm currently on Test e 500mg Mast P 400mg and SDMZ 2.0 (2 caps ed) as kickstarter. I agree regarding bostyn I was joking, he is an IDIOT you don't need that MUCH gear to grow. The best bb IMO is someone who has a great genetic and at the same time his body responds well to even small amounts of androgens!
I should point out that I am growing with this protocol, but not huge amounts on the scale but measurements are going up. I'm toting 25" thighs and 16.5" arms cold, flexed. The arms grow an inch when the pumps come, obviously.

Don't have my chest measurements but I'm sure it's somewhere around 44" right now as I have worked diligently to grow my lats/major/minor teres muscles over the past 3 weeks.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a friend on Tren, Deca, and MENT all at the same time. Couldn't talk him out of it lol.
Actually, you'd just have to try it and see to find out if the androgenic aspects of Tren/MENT could outweigh the estrogenic sides of MENT and the DHN sides of Deca, lol. Too much going on there to make it work. Between the needed T3 to control prolactin, the Fina to control Deca to DHN and the Letro to control the estradiol from MENT, I'd feel too much like a puppet master with my endocrine system.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Actually, you'd just have to try it and see to find out if the androgenic aspects of Tren/MENT could outweigh the estrogenic sides of MENT and the DHN sides of Deca, lol. Too much going on there to make it work. Between the needed T3 to control prolactin, the Fina to control Deca to DHN and the Letro to control the estradiol from MENT, I'd feel too much like a puppet master with my endocrine system.
I don't really understand his logic though. But sure any potential side effects could be combated. It just scares me how much stuff he would have to take.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really understand his logic though. But sure any potential side effects could be combated. It just scares me how much stuff he would have to take.
More importantly, none of it would amount to a more effective cycle than just picking one or two drama-free hormones and running more of them for the desired result.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201