Experiment RECOMP ---> CUT 12 weeks to less belly!!

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Experiment RECOMP ---&g t ; CUT 12 weeks to less belly!!

RECOMP ---> CUT

So I'm just beginning a winter recompish run that will morph into a cut that I plan on logging here. It's probably going to really just be weekly updates as I won't have the time to update it everyday. So here's my info:
38yrs, 5'10", 238lbs, 22%bf (according to 3pt caliper, will use this throughout)

training is 35-45min of lifting, typically 8-12 sets per body part with reps in the 10-12 range, try to keep rests inbetween sets to less than 60 seconds, sometimes instead of a rest I'll mix in some type of cardio type excercise like burpees, jogging/skipping/jump roping in place or shoulder work with plates like side/rear raises (they're a weak point for me). After lifting I do 25-35 min of a brisk inclined walk and every 5 min I'll speed up to a fast jog for 1 min, by the end I'm drenched. This 5 days a week, Mon - legs, tues - back, wed - shoulders, thur - chest, fri - arms

nutrition I'm hardcore keto (except for this thanksgiving and probably xmas), 25g carbs max, 125g protein (sometimes I can get up to 150g without getting out of ketosis, I use a ketonix breathalyzer to measure) and the remainder of cals is fat to get up to 2k cals.
I'm currently finishing up a 2 month run of OL epic(1 month), follidrone(1 month), OL ignit3, PES shift, 8g daily of some cheap bulk longjack(from amazon) and some Evo SuperNova, I'll be done in one week (except the supernova).
With the SuperNova I'm running an experiment, I've been applying it twice a day to just one side of my gut, love handle and inner thigh. I want to see just how localized of an affect it has if any at all. Definitely can't wait to the see the results on this!

I lift around 4:45am so I def use a pwo, which consists of either OL conqu3r or Pre-jym, plus I also have my own made pwo which is geared for pumps. Homemade pwo ingredients:
150mg Uridine
1g agmatine
3.8g citrulline malate
4.5g potassium nitrate
8mg huperzine
2g alcar
2g citric acid
3 packets sugarfree koolaid
75mg yhcl

So now for the recomp/cut run details, 12 weeks (I'm currently on day 4 today, started on 11/22)
OL sup3r-4, wks 1-8 @ (110 2.5wks then 330 5.5wks)
OL sup3r-1, wks 1-8 @ 330
OL sup3r-11 wks, 1-12 (125/125/250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250)
OL sup3r-epi, wks 2-12 @ 750
OL Ar1micare, wks 5-8
OL sup3r-pct, wks 9-12
OL kingsblood, wks 13-16
follidrone 2, wks 13-20
exem on hand
nolv wks 13-16
also @ bedtime 25 of mk will probably run for at least 4 months, dosing is 5 on / 2 off (will experiment with this dosing)

I've probably missed something so I'll update this first post as needed.
Thoughts/concerns? let the flaming begin!!
bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt VO2Maxima Volvo140G Jebrook Woody hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns hairygrandpa Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc Macyyy hamdysayed Bry11 and anyone else I missed!

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Reserving this for results updates

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Also trying to figure out what I'm going to stock up on while these sales are running.
Definitely some OL stuff for a future cut or recomp again. Also probably some more follidrone and supernova.
Considering some cel m-test too

D

deeznutsboi

Awards
Not knocking anything but I think you would benefit by lifting longer than 35-45 minutes.

D

deeznutsboi

Awards
Also I'll know I'll get knocked for this but keto is really only good for water manipulation beyond that I think regualr dieting is all it is. Enjoy some carbs and don't ruin your sensitivity to then.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Also I'll know I'll get knocked for this but keto is really only good for water manipulation beyond that I think regualr dieting is all it is. Enjoy some carbs and don't ruin your sensitivity to then.
Unfortunately whenever I try going non keto I pack on the pounds of blubber like a professional sumo. Unless I drop down to 1300 cals and then life becomes miserable and my strength drops like crazy! I've experimented with keto vs not for over a decade and I always end up at keto. Even when I want to put on muscle I'm better off with keto.

As far as the time lifting I agree i think as everything starts to kick in and i start requiring less sleep (at least that's what's always happened to me in the past) I'll increase the lifting time to an hour.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Unfortunately whenever I try going non keto I pack on the pounds of blubber like a professional sumo. Unless I drop down to 1300 cals and then life becomes miserable and my strength drops like crazy! I've experimented with keto vs not for over a decade and I always end up at keto. Even when I want to put on muscle I'm better off with keto.

As far as the time lifting I agree i think as everything starts to kick in and i start requiring less sleep (at least that's what's always happened to me in the past) I'll increase the lifting time to an hour.
Whats your diet look like per day because by my estimates i figure 1500-1700 cals would be a good cut for you

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How many cycles you done? Thats alot of compounds :D Nothing "wrong", youll just need to watch the 4andro and dtrest combo.

Youre also using 3 topicals...you said where youre applying the snova, what about the s11 and dtrest?

....appologies if we have previously discussed this, I cant remember :/

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently at 2000 which is my maintenance, in 2 days I'll be dropping down 75 cal. My plan was to drop 75cal/week. I didn't want to take too big a cal cut too quickly but I'm open to hearing thoughts.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles you done? Thats alot of compounds :D Nothing "wrong", youll just need to watch the 4andro and dtrest combo.

Youre also using 3 topicals...you said where youre applying the snova, what about the s11 and dtrest?

....appologies if we have previously discussed this, I cant remember :/
I've done quite a few over the years, the first ones were back in the McGuire days when 4diol was the big sh1t. Then shortly after when biotest had the spray on versions. In 2013 pre-ban all lifting ceased for a little while as life got too hectic. I've since done a few with the new pre-pro-hormones. All in all I'm in the mid teens for the number of runs I've done.
Yes I agree it is a big bill, I'm ready to push it harder this time around and try to get some abs by summer.
Yes 3 topicals, pain in the a$$ but I'm ready to put the effort in on this one. Currently applying the SN and s11 twice a day. The DT won't be until week 3 as I'm still waiting for it to come in. Plus I thought it would be an interesting experiment to stagger it a little with the sup3r-4. Also the SN should be done in about a month.
No apologies needed, your memory is correct a while back I did start a thread to get some thoughts on cycles. In the end I decided to go with a hybrid run based on the feedback received, plus I also managed to drop some more blubber since that time. Back then I was having issues trying to drop any weight and it turned out I had to up my calories and specifically make it all fat calories. As soon as I did the fat started coming off again!!

Also I need your brethren to hurry up and get sup3r-shredz out!! I want it in my pct!!

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Just updated the first post to include the ingredients for my homemade PWO.
150mg Uridine
1g agmatine
3.8g citrulline malate
4.5g potassium nitrate
8mg huperzine
2g alcar
2g citric acid
3 packets koolaid
75mg yhcl

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So it looks like the dermatrest isn't going to arrive soon enough so I'm thinking changing this up a little starting the Sup3r-epi now and running it for the remain 11 weeks. Thoughts?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use the exem, you will need it when running 4-ad and trest!

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I would use the exem, you will need it when running 4-ad and trest!
The dermatrest is actually now out of the picture because I'm not going to get it soon enough. I've updated the first post accordingly. What I'm wondering is what people's thoughts are on a 12 week run of 1/4/epi/11.I've seen lots of 8 week runs but no 12 week runs.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dermatrest is actually now it off the picture because I'm not going to get it soon enough. I've updated the first post accordingly. What I'm wondering is what people's thoughts are on a 12 week run of 1/4/epi/11.I've seen lots of 8 week runs but no 12 week runs.
Ye 12 week run would be sick.. I am doing a 10 week of 1/R-Andro and super 11.

It'll be expensive though

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What are folks thoughts on extending the sup3r-1 out for the full 12 weeks? 8 weeks is the longest I've ever done.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wouldnt go that long without knowing lipids were in fact within range.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So it's about 2.5 weeks in, nothing really to report yet except that since I've dropped the cheap bulk longjack and FD2, libido has definitely dropped, hunger is increasing and weight is holding steady.

So I wasn't 100% sure if the cheap longjack was doing anything but due to the libido drop I'd have to say it was doing something, also slightly lethargic.

One thing that I've started to notice with the mk in doing a 5 on 2 off dose, the first couple nights on sleep is good and getting up sucks! On the last two days the most I can sleep is about 5hrs and energy is decent considering the amount of sleep but it's nothing to rave about.

What's the half life on epi? Is there any benefit to split dosing? I tried talking it pwo and it didn't do anything but it was nice to only have to take it once a day?

Also same question with sup3r-1?

Hoping to try and get some pics posted this weekend.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
With all the conversions taking place halflife becomes a bit meaningless, I wouldnt worry about it.

Epiandro you may want to experiment with in terms of dosing/timing. Its possible to experience acute benefits with it.

The other andros are better spaced, in most cases.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
With all the conversions taking place halflife becomes a bit meaningless, I wouldnt worry about it.

Epiandro you may want to experiment with in terms of dosing/timing. Its possible to experience acute benefits with it.

The other andros are better spaced, in most cases.
Ok thanks NAM!

On a side note for the heel of it I did try 1000mg epi this morning pwo and it did bupkiss. I may try again once more next week.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan
Do you think there would be noticeable benefits to upping the sup3r-4 to a full 330 for the first 8 weeks to match the sup3r-1? I'm fine with some additional water weight in the first 8 weeks. I still have 4 more weeks on the epi and sup3r-11 to dry out.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sure, its certainly possible. Trust your instinct and how you look/feel, generally speaking (bloods rule all of course).

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So I think it's starting to get good, I'll confirm more in the next couple days. But that alpha feeling is starting and body is starting to feel firmer. Hoping to have the wife get some good pics tonight or tomorrow.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Finally got some pics no major changes since the beginning of the run.
20161210_141355.jpg
20161210_141243.jpg
20161210_141125.jpg
20161210_141036.jpg
20161210_140732.jpg
20161210_140619.jpg
20161210_140521.jpg
20161210_135342.jpg
20161210_135316.jpg
20161210_135246.jpg

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So my suspicion about it being too early to really be feeling any positive effects was confirmed, I was just having a good day. Since then I've actually been tired, less libido and pretty sore. One nip actually stated getting sensitive so I decided to start some ai yesterday, 6.25 e3d. Will monitor and see how it goes. Otherwise no major changes just really realizing how much the cheap longjack was really doing for me!
Also bumped epi up to 1000,so everything is at full dose.
Weight is holding at 240lbs.
Dropped cals by 100/day.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So my suspicion about it being too early to really be feeling any positive effects was confirmed, I was just having a good day. Since then I've actually been tired, less libido and pretty sore. One nip actually stated getting sensitive so I decided to start some ai yesterday, 6.25 e3d. Will monitor and see how it goes. Otherwise no major changes just really realizing how much the cheap longjack was really doing for me!
Also bumped epi up to 1000,so everything is at full dose.
Weight is holding at 240lbs.
Dropped cals by 100/day.
I ended up not being able to go e3d, needed to go e2d. Libido is definitely still tanked, before I couldn't look at the yoga pants thread on here without needing to spank one out, now I look at it and think ya whatever! Gym motivation is down to but my pwo's are keeping me in line there. Also have zero aggression.

Going to add in some Sublingual dhea which has helped in the past if that doesn't help after 3-4 days I'll probably add in some sup3r dhea. Other thought I had was to bump up the sup3r-4 but I'm not sure that, that will be more beneficial. If anyone has other thoughts/suggestions let me know!

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

So e2d seems to be just right. Oral dhea seems to be helping a little bit, going to give it a few more days if nothing definitely going to add something stronger. Weight is consistently 239.5-240.

No positive sides yet, still waiting for everything to kick in!

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So today makes 4 weeks and I'm still waiting for everything to "kick in"! Normally in the past by now with 1test aggression is up, need less sleep, strength increases and highly motivated to busy some a$$ at the gym. So far nothing, nada.
Weight is still holding firm.
I'll be starting the Ar1macare today as per original plans.

Really hoping recovery time decreases pretty soon too, been consistently sore.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Day 29
DHEA seems to be helping libido some. Ar1macare definitely is helping! Skipped my exem this morning since I had no more nip tenderness, will monitor but if things continue as they are now I will drop the exem all together.
Appetite is also starting to increase big time, I finally got a chance to try some bloodshr3d this morning, the taste is awesome, dissolve-ability is great, nice smooth energy! Not sure how much it's helping with hunger suppression,need to experiment a little more.

Kudos to OL! GNO Jebrook NewAgeMayan Lynks8 NoAddedHmones Olympus Labs

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Day 36ish?
So I was looking for an experiment, well I got one, so far this run has not provided any of the aggression I have had with just 1-test by itself. The only noticeable change so far is that my fuse is a hair shorter then normal but it's still pretty long. For now I've dropped the exem, the Ar1macare seems to be covering just fine. Weight is up a few lbs but that's due to being in vacation and splurging a little.

Anyone's Trest or dtrest shipped yet?

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Ok so it's been another week, no major updates, no real changes in anything. This actually getting weird. I've never seen it take this long to start feeling the effects and everything is OL so I know it's good!
Woody NewAgeMayan Jebrook
Or anyone else, ever heard of or experienced Ksm-66 having such a good mellowing effect that it completely knocks out any aggression from 1/4/epi?

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa thanks for the compliments in the other thread and glad to have you on board!

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So still no major updates other than I will most likely be a few lbs tomorrow morning due to having my 4th Xmas family event but I figure it make tomorrow's legs massacre a little better.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan Jebrook Woody VO2Maxima Synapsin Lynks8 xtyler what are your thoughts on sup3r-4 vs Super-DHEA for lethargy and any other benefits? I'm guessing both equally for lethargy and then 4 would have a little extra benefit for additional muscle? Thoughts?

Also on a side note any of you ever heard of ksm-66 being effective enough that it completely negates any aggression caused by sup3r 1/4/epi?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NewAgeMayan Jebrook Woody VO2Maxima Synapsin Lynks8 xtyler what are your thoughts on sup3r-4 vs Super-DHEA for lethargy and any other benefits? I'm guessing both equally for lethargy and then 4 would have a little extra benefit for additional muscle? Thoughts?

Also on a side note any of you ever heard of ksm-66 being effective enough that it completely negates any aggression caused by sup3r 1/4/epi?
Super 4 is better than super dhea. It's entirely possible ksm could do that as people find it to be quite sedating. What's your dosing like?

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Super 4 is better than super dhea. It's entirely possible ksm could do that as people find it to be quite sedating. What's your dosing like?
1/10/17 is the end of week 7
OL sup3r-4, 330
OL sup3r-1, 330
OL sup3r-11, 250
OL sup3r-epi, 1000
OL Ar1micare
Ksm-66, 600mg/day
Strength has been pretty much unchanged, stamina is definitely a little higher, basically I take zero rest between sets and alternate exercises non-stop for 35 min straight, then do 20min cardio.

In the past when I did just sup3r-1 by itself I was way more aggressive. All in all this was an experiment so anything that happens is fair game and from what I've read on ksm-66 it supposedly provides a nice even sense of good feeling all the time, which is where I'm at, just by no means do I feel any motivation to go crazy at the gym.

If it is the Ksm it's easy more effective than I ever imagined!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/10/17 is the end of week 7
OL sup3r-4, 330
OL sup3r-1, 330
OL sup3r-11, 250
OL sup3r-epi, 1000
OL Ar1micare
Ksm-66, 600mg/day
Strength has been pretty much unchanged, stamina is definitely a little higher, basically I take zero rest between sets and alternate exercises non-stop for 35 min straight, then do 20min cardio.

In the past when I did just sup3r-1 by itself I was way more aggressive. All in all this was an experiment so anything that happens is fair game and from what I've read on ksm-66 it supposedly provides a nice even sense of good feeling all the time, which is where I'm at, just by no means do I feel any motivation to go crazy at the gym.

If it is the Ksm it's easy more effective than I ever imagined!
KSM shouldn't be negatively affecting your lifts though; it should be helping. I'm surprised you aren't making any progress strength wise, but it's probably due to the lack of rest between sets man. I can't even imagine doing that

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
KSM shouldn't be negatively affecting your lifts though; it should be helping. I'm surprised you aren't making any progress strength wise, but it's probably due to the lack of rest between sets man. I can't even imagine doing that
Alright cool man, thanks for the input! Also just for clarity, I don't think I can say the Ksm is negatively affecting me, it's just that I don't have that feeling of wanting to go into the gym and tear everything apart. In the past I felt like I could bite the olympic bar in half whereas this I may just try to bend it in half !

Either way this has been a great journey so far and I hope to have more knowledge to share with everyone!

One thing I do know is that with all the OL goodies on board all of this xmas party food I've been eating would be killing me! Whereas right now it it just makes me a couple lbs heavier for a day or two then I'm back to normal!

Definitely looking forward to the next phase of this journey to when I give Sup3r-Shred a run!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super 4 is better than super dhea.
When it comes to lethargy, this seem to be user dependent.
Granted, your T level is likely going to be higher with Sup3r-4, yet many people find Pregnenolone and Dhea even better for cognition and overall energy.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to lethargy, this seem to be user dependent.
Granted, your T level is likely going to be higher with Sup3r-4, yet many people find Pregnenolone and Dhea even better for cognition and overall energy.
Ok interesting

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Which is easier on the hair line though?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Should be close, no real difference in that department as that is usually individual.
That's not really the answer I was hoping for. It's why I'm considering skipping a test base for my first cycle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not really the answer I was hoping for. It's why I'm considering skipping a test base for my first cycle.
Balding is really individual though, and depends on family history. I can't definitively say anything regarding that matter other than how certain compounds vs others affect hormones like DHT, etc.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Balding is really individual though, and depends on family history. I can't definitively say anything regarding that matter other than how certain compounds vs others affect hormones like DHT, etc.
Yeah I understand. I was thinking of running 1-andro and 19nor which I thought would be easier on the hair line. It's definitely in my family history. I could always go finasteride before starting the cycle which should help.