Just got a ticket for the gain train! Lets do this! Test E and Anadrol

deeznutsboi

Awards
Whats up AM community? I like the forum here so I thought I'd log my first cycle. After messing around with prohormones, I decided to take the full leap.
My previous experiences: flex fitness titan one, 1-AD by high-tech, some Pbold by LG sciences, and mammoth DNA. All produced decent gains, used proper pct.
Current stats
194lbs 14% BF
Bench press: best is 365 at 215 but I'm currently hitting 275x8 max. Haven't dare go heavier.
Squat: best is 550 just under parallel in wraps, currently doing 365x3x8 ass to grass
Deadlift: best is 605 currently pulling 585

The cycle:
Week 1: test e 1000mg pinned in two shots, anadrol 60mg ed
2-4 test e 500mg a week. Anadrol 60-90mg a day
4-14 test e 500 a week
Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Ancillaries: aromasin on hand as needed, liver support. Preworkout as usual and protein powder
Diet: 4k-4.5kcal a day during first four weeks. Then gonna go with 3.2-3.7k and just maintain. My goal is to get strong. I don't care about size.

Thinking about doing anadrol again at the end, or just keep running it through the cycle. I've done my research and I know the potential sides. If I don't like it I stop taking it. It has an eight hour half life so I'm not worried. Not gonna take for 14 weeks obviously. Thinking if I can do a 4 week kicker, wait six weeks, then end the cycle with a 4 weeker. Would be nice I don't want to have a bunch of left over a drol tabs on my persona for the 20 weeks following off cycle. I'll be getting 100 30mg tabs, so I figure that's enough for about 6.5 weeks at 60mgs a day.

Goals: bench 405, squat 600, and deadlift 650-700.

Lets kill it!!!!!

This just the beginning.... Planning to start December 14th. I know it's a while for now but I'm just damn excited. All comments and critics are welcome.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Interesting, Ive read mixed opinions on frontloading.

deeznutsboi

Awards
As have I, but I figure that it won't hurt. The concept of it makes sense and people have proven with blood work that it gets blood level higher faster.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
...people have proven with blood work that it gets blood level higher faster.
The obvious counter to that, though, is to keep pins equal the whole run but just add an extra week at the end.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
but I want gains and I want them NOW lol
Oh for sure, but thats why you add a kicker for the first 4 or so. Unless youre saying that the extra test is your 1week kicker :D

Not sh1tting on the idea, I just think a kicker and an extra week or two at the end is better use of your resources. But if someone wants to drop a science bomb and show my thinking wrong Im all ears.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Oh for sure, but thats why you add a kicker for the first 4 or so. Unless youre saying that the extra test is your 1week kicker :D

Not sh1tting on the idea, I just think a kicker and an extra week or two at the end is better use of your resources. But if someone wants to drop a science bomb and show my thinking wrong Im all ears.
I'll be using anadrol the first four to six and possibly the last three to four. I honestly just want to try the method out tbh, from what I've researched online gains are very slow after week ten on a steady dose of test, so I think 14 weeks will be enough.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbbeeeeddddddddddd !!!!!!!! Lol
Interested in the front loading idea , as you said , I don't believe it'll hurt to try. And I'm a Gains Hungry guy myself so I see the logic lmao

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're using Anadrol you'd be better suited to starting at 500mg of test and running an extra week. Anadrol hits within 3 days if it's legit. You'd net better progress having an extra week of test.

Disclaimer: i'm a big fan of frontloading, however in this specific situation i think it's not warranted.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for knowledge and progress!

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im a big believer in liver protection. maybe throw in some cheap NAC and grape seed extract. 17 alpha alkylated pills are har don the liver.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA would be perfect for your cycle, OP.

Willtolift

Awards
Just a little advicd don't wait on taking the aromasin if you're gonna front load 1000mgs of test. I wouldn't try to crush estrogen levels obviously, but better not to wait for symptoms like itchy nip, headaches, possible bp issues.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Will do man.

Ended up getting letro instead. From my research it's rather strong but should do the trick.
Another note, my test e is 300mg not 250, so I'll be front loading either 900 or 1200, and doing 600mg a week. Adrol will be ran the same.

Some questions, what should I dose the letro at? They're 2.5mg tabs. Also I'm going to be pinning with 23g hogstickers, hopefully my delts can handle It. I'm set on pinning them. Might try gutes or quads. Gear should be arriving shortly, so I will probably be starting before the 14th. We will see.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Awesome looking products. Placing an order as we speak, because I do care about my liver. Lol.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Started my cycle today. Pinned 2ml (600mg) and popped a 30mg anadrol. Took a little nibble of a 2.5mg Letro tab as well.

Workout is bench deadlift and upper body accessorie work
Will log when I'm complete

deeznutsboi

Awards
Smashed my workout today. I don't know if it's placebo or not but the anadrol feels like it gave me a kill it mentality.
Pinned another 600mg when I got home in right delt. First 600mg went in the left one. Whats weird is it felt smooth as butter. No pain whatsoever using 23g. The pip is coming on only afterwards, lol. Not terrible though. Let's hope that stays the case. Gonna pop another Adrol with my meal in about an hour here.

Workout was awesome. Took very little rest and just killed it. Mild pressure headache. Hopefully I adjust.

Deadlift 135x5 225x5 315x5 405x5 500x7
Bench press 45x10 135x10 225x10 260x10
I need to focus on warming up more during compounds. Some bros were in the gym today and I wanted to get the heavy weight on quick. Lol.
Weighted chain around neck pull up 25lbs x 21 25lbs x 17
Incline dumbell press
55s x 12
80s x 20
100s x 12
Low machine row maxed out machine (240) for 2x12
High machine row same thing
Lat rope pull down things (like tricep ext but use last not tris?) 2x20
Bicep curls strict
35X10 40x10 45x10
Hammer curls 70s x12
Bicep curls strict
30sx13. (Took a few minutes rest here, realized how fast I was going through my sets) 30sx20
Laying triceps ext DB variation
35sx10
40sx10
45sx10
50sx10
Dumbell tricep behind the head single ext standing
25X20
35X12
Diamond pushup burn out 1x14

Great workout!!!!

Can't wait for everything to kick in!

deeznutsboi

Awards
Pip this morning a bit sore.. Who cares. Massaged that **** in like a man.
Today is Squat and leg acessorie work. Gonna hit up a brunch buffet with the friends at noon, smash this workout, then go to work.

Willtolift

Awards
Lol I pinned a couple ccs of test with a 23 gauge yesterday, a little pip this morning. Always happens with 23 gauge because of how fast I can push the oil in. I need to grab some 25g

deeznutsboi

Awards
Sorry guys phone got messed up so I didn't post. Brunch buffet was fkin glorious. Popped 2 30mg anadrol once midway through brunch and the other before bed. I think I can feel some of the drol pumps, just a little. Could also be the increased carbs. Can't wait for the legendary fullness to kick in drol is known for.

Does anyone have an experience with drol? When will the massive strength gains and pumps come? Lol.

Workout was
Squat worked up to 365x3x3 1x8
Good mornings 135 3x20 low rest
Fron squat 135x2x32,27 low rest
Quad extensions 2x20 200lbs
Calve machine isolation 2pps 4x20-30

Good lift, took a milder pre workout that I drank in a full stomach so the weight felt a little heavier at first but went up easy enough. Next time I'll take one mesomorph and smash this chit.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Ended up taking 90mg last night. I think I'll just stick to 60mg though. Woke up this morning feeling much much fuller. Like I'm 4 weeks into a PH cycle but I'm only 4 days in on the anadrol. Very nice. Holding a little water. Today is squat bench deadlift. Lets kill it!

deeznutsboi

Awards
DefinItely holding water. Makes me feel fat lol, but I'm liking this water logged effect as far as strength goes. I'm already up 5lbs.
Workout was great. Wanted to do so much more at the end, I felt like the drol was just getting thins going towards the end.
Squat atg 315x8 335x8 345x8 350x8 super easy
Pause bench wide grip 45x10 135x8 225x2x8 245x4x8
Sumo deadlift working on slow negatives 135x8 225x8 315x3 405x8 420 4x8

Great lift, can't wait to keep getting stronger.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Awesome lift again today.
Appetite is up.
UB day
Incline DB 55x20 80x15 100X2x12
Weighted wide grip pull ups 45x18 70x12
High row 240x2x12
Low row 240x3x12
DB lateral raises 45x20
DB rear delt raises 30x8 35x8 40x8
Cgbp 135x63 (holy pump bat man)
Laying tricep DB ext
35s x 10
50s x 2 x 10
Standing bth DB ext 25sx2x20
Cable press downs burn out
DB Bicep curls 30sx2x20
High cable fly burn out
Forearm rope thing and forearm curl burn out

Great workout!!! Can't wait till the lift after Christmas meal. Gonna be putting up all kindzzzzz of weight. All kindzzzz

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Awesome lift again today.
Appetite is up.
UB day
Incline DB 55x20 80x15 100X2x12
Weighted wide grip pull ups 45x18 70x12
High row 240x2x12
Low row 240x3x12
DB lateral raises 45x20
DB rear delt raises 30x8 35x8 40x8
Cgbp 135x63 (holy pump bat man)
Laying tricep DB ext
35s x 10
50s x 2 x 10
Standing bth DB ext 25sx2x20
Cable press downs burn out
DB Bicep curls 30sx2x20
High cable fly burn out
Forearm rope thing and forearm curl burn out

Great workout!!! Can't wait till the lift after Christmas meal. Gonna be putting up all kindzzzzz of weight. All kindzzzz
Nice bro keep it up
DefinItely holding water. Makes me feel fat lol, but I'm liking this water logged effect as far as strength goes. I'm already up 5lbs.
Workout was great. Wanted to do so much more at the end, I felt like the drol was just getting thins going towards the end.
Squat atg 315x8 335x8 345x8 350x8 super easy
Pause bench wide grip 45x10 135x8 225x2x8 245x4x8
Sumo deadlift working on slow negatives 135x8 225x8 315x3 405x8 420 4x8

Great lift, can't wait to keep getting stronger.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Nice bro keep it up
Thanks brother, will do.
Changing anadrol dose to 60mg ed and 90mg e3d. Popped one in the morning and one before my lift, then gonna take another before bed.
Awesome lift today.

Squat bench legs
Atg squats 45x10 135x10 225x10 315x5 365x2x5 385x5

Bench press paused
45x10 135x10 225x10 (need to stop ego lifting and take more time to warm-up... Grrr. Stupid me.) 275x5 260x3x5

Touch n go 225x27
(old pr, got that before ten pounds heavier)
Really happy with bench, but I'm also wondering wtf? 275X5 was decently hard but I can do 225x27? Huh? My friend benches 430 but had a hard time doing 225x20. Strong wtf. Lets hope I can start smashing heavier weight.
Quad ext maxed machine 2x12
Good mornings 135x8 185 2x8

Calves machine 2ppsx4x12 slow and controlled
1pps 4x20 fast and minimum rest

Did a Sprint interval for a mile afterwards.

Over all good lift, just baffled by my rep strength difference. In due time the 315x5 will come.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother, will do.
Changing anadrol dose to 60mg ed and 90mg e3d. Popped one in the morning and one before my lift, then gonna take another before bed.
Awesome lift today.

Squat bench legs
Atg squats 45x10 135x10 225x10 315x5 365x2x5 385x5

Bench press paused
45x10 135x10 225x10 (need to stop ego lifting and take more time to warm-up... Grrr. Stupid me.) 275x5 260x3x5

Touch n go 225x27
(old pr, got that before ten pounds heavier)
Really happy with bench, but I'm also wondering wtf? 275X5 was decently hard but I can do 225x27? Huh? My friend benches 430 but had a hard time doing 225x20. Strong wtf. Lets hope I can start smashing heavier weight.
Quad ext maxed machine 2x12
Good mornings 135x8 185 2x8

Calves machine 2ppsx4x12 slow and controlled
1pps 4x20 fast and minimum rest

Did a Sprint interval for a mile afterwards.

Over all good lift, just baffled by my rep strength difference. In due time the 315x5 will come.
Starting a tbol test cycle interested to see how the abomb does for you!

deeznutsboi

Awards
Starting a tbol test cycle interested to see how the abomb does for you!
Tbol, nice. I was gonna do the but settled on the drol. I heard tbol is a dryer slower acting version of dbol. Supposed to be really nice. What's your dosages on tbol and test and how long?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbol, nice. I was gonna do the but settled on the drol. I heard tbol is a dryer slower acting version of dbol. Supposed to be really nice. What's your dosages on tbol and test and how long?
I'm doing this exact stack. Tbol at 50 ed for 6 weeks and 500mg of test e.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-12 500 mg test e
Weeks 1-7 50 mg tbol

deeznutsboi

Awards
weeks 1-12 500 mg test e
Weeks 1-7 50 mg tbol
Nice man
I'm doing this exact stack. Tbol at 50 ed for 6 weeks and 500mg of test e.
Very nice

Interested in either tbol or anavar for my next run. Can't wait till I have a more permanent career and residence to just start blasting and cruising lol.

Today was a rest day. Nothing special. Some lethargy cause I Ended up pulling a double today. Not sure if anadrol has played a role but I feel a bit more tired in the mornings. Bloat maybe? Definately looking like a water logged monster. I feel fat, but I know that the water will subside when the anadrol is quit. In like my sodium. 12 hours on my feet today, oh well lol. Did a set of pushups in the bathroom to get me going again.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Pretty good first cycle. Front load is helpful. Sometimes I'll do Test Prop first few weeks until I can feel the Test E. I like to run Anadrol 75mg or so, split doses. Do look into a cycle support for the oral. Lastly, Letro is crazy strong. Use sparingly, look for symptoms of high Estrogen and then you can take more often. For now if taken, I'd take a tiny dose twice per week...

deeznutsboi

Awards
Pretty good first cycle. Front load is helpful. Sometimes I'll do Test Prop first few weeks until I can feel the Test E. I like to run Anadrol 75mg or so, split doses. Do look into a cycle support for the oral. Lastly, Letro is crazy strong. Use sparingly, look for symptoms of high Estrogen and then you can take more often. For now if taken, I'd take a tiny dose twice per week...
Thanks man. I've been taking little nibbles off of 2.5mg tabs. I'll also be running Clomid during cycle like 25mg a week to keep the boys nice and plump.
Yesterday was deadlift bench upper body. Again, took awhile for it to kick in but the last sets of my compounds flew up.
Deadlift worked up to 515 3x3
Bench press was awesome. Evry set felt lighter but the weight went up. Worked up to 285x5
Incline worked up to 225x12
Had to start busting sets out at this point. Not much time before I had to go into work.
Weighted pull ups worked up to 70lbs X 8 reps.
Row machine maxed 5x12
Curls 45sx10
30 x 4x20
Triceps same things burn out with cable pressdown

Could barely put my coat on was so Fukin pumped. Unbeiliveable. I would however like to keep rest times higher than I have in order to maximize intensity of the set, rather than the workout as a whole.

Good stuff guys. Today marks 1 week 1 day.

Will update with squat and leg workout im doing today.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I've been taking little nibbles off of 2.5mg tabs. I'll also be running Clomid during cycle like 25mg a week to keep the boys nice and plump.
Yesterday was deadlift bench upper body. Again, took awhile for it to kick in but the last sets of my compounds flew up.
Deadlift worked up to 515 3x3
Bench press was awesome. Evry set felt lighter but the weight went up. Worked up to 285x5
Incline worked up to 225x12
Had to start busting sets out at this point. Not much time before I had to go into work.
Weighted pull ups worked up to 70lbs X 8 reps.
Row machine maxed 5x12
Curls 45sx10
30 x 4x20
Triceps same things burn out with cable pressdown

Could barely put my coat on was so Fukin pumped. Unbeiliveable. I would however like to keep rest times higher than I have in order to maximize intensity of the set, rather than the workout as a whole.

Good stuff guys. Today marks 1 week 1 day.

Will update with squat and leg workout im doing today.
Wait till week 4 ish when that test kicks in

deeznutsboi

Awards
Wait till week 4 ish when that test kicks in
Eh, I just use a little bit when I see water retention getting out of hand. Seems to do the trick. Woke up looking much leaner. Relived to know I'm not super fat lol. Cutting the calories back a little bit.
Today was squat an legs. Great lift.
Wishing my gym would fix the hamstring curl machine though.
Ass to grass pause squats worked up to 365x3X5 then burn out with 225x37
Leg press 718lbs x2x15
Quad extensions maxed the machine 2x20
Calves machine 2pps 4x20
Leg press calves 718 2x30-40Reps

Good stuff. Pretty sure my gym buddies know what's going on here lol. Steroids keep getting brought up.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Hey guys. Haven't logged in a while. Cycle is going great, just don't feel motivated to post here since my logs not very intriguing I guess. Lol.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Lol real active community here eh? Cycle has been going great. Gonna test my maxed at the end of the anadrol then start cutting weight. Need to be more strict with training. I've just been fukin around going very heavy lol.
Prs yesterday 205 bw
500x10 parallel box squat
315+50lbs in chains bench press

Loving the strength. Definately looking huge(er)

Anyone have insight on the gains after the kick start is stopped?

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Nah it's just you must not be part of the "in" crowd on here! Don't take offense to that, just what I've noticed on here. It's why I don't get on here much anymore.

Aside from that, great log man. I got some anadrol and can't wait to run it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've followed bro. Doing some great work here!!! Pic updates?

pike place

Awards
Will do man.

Ended up getting letro instead. From my research it's rather strong but should do the trick.
Another note, my test e is 300mg not 250, so I'll be front loading either 900 or 1200, and doing 600mg a week. Adrol will be ran the same.

Some questions, what should I dose the letro at? They're 2.5mg tabs. Also I'm going to be pinning with 23g hogstickers, hopefully my delts can handle It. I'm set on pinning them. Might try gutes or quads. Gear should be arriving shortly, so I will probably be starting before the 14th. We will see.

you could use an insulin pin on the delts thats what i do. i load the 3ml syringe and pull the plunger out of the insulin syringe and back fill it then put the plunger back in the syringe

deeznutsboi

Awards
Nah, I think the 23g is fine. Insulin pins would take forever.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Gonna make this a priority no matter what. This cycle has really made me buckle down. I've realized that I'm higher body fat than I'd like. I'm about 17-18 percent, most bros might say I'm 15 percent. I've decided I'm going to start cutting weight. I got up to 212 and hit some prs.
Deadlift 585x1 (easy. Think I had at least one more probably three)
Bench 315x4 (form wasn't so great)
295x7
315X1 with a decent pause and strict form. Went up nice and easy.
Speaking of form, I WILL NOT BE SLOPPY
I WILL NOT SKIP WARMUPS
I WILL DO LOTS OF MOBILITY WORK

Had to make that post. Gonna be creating a routine for mobility work during my workouts.

Bench and pressing warm-up dumbbell Cuban presses
Band pullaparts
Band shoulder and chest
Foam roll

Deadlift and squat warm-up
Band kicks
Bar stretches
Foam roll
Hip pop

Okay glad I'll have that.
Gonna be cutting for the next four weeks, till I drop this couple of BF than take advantage of the gear we it's kicking in hard and my body is hungry I'll bulk back up the taper off into a recomp during pct.

My serious goals: achieve a 370 pause bench 675 deadlift and 545 atg squat in just a belt

For the cutting phase: I'm two days in. Eating 2500-2900 kcals a day. I'm down to 204 an feeling good.
Decided to pulse the anadrol and do 30mg a day and 90mg twice a week. I feel I will get more out of it this way than higher dose and a shorter time. I can't wait for this test to fully kick in.

New program: Layne Norton's PHAT
Love this program. Before I was running his PH3. Very good program but I like the more bodybuilding focus of PHAT for cutting. After 4 weeks of PHAT and cutting, I'll be goin back to PH3 and peaking to get my new maxes for the end of my cycle. The pct plan is gonna be Letro on hand for estro, Clomid at 20 20 20
And tribulus 3g daily for first two weeks then taper down to 1g a day as part of my natty stack with fenugreek and probably 7 keto dhea. Maybe throw some arimistane in.

Does anyone hav experience with 7 kept during a test cycle? Thought I'd save my bottle for pct incase money got short. I've ran it before and it seems to keep my gains and the fat off and strength up. Never ran during cycle. Would I benefit from it? I think I'll try it out. 300Mg a day.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I WILL NOT BE SLOPPY
I WILL NOT SKIP WARMUPS
I WILL DO LOTS OF MOBILITY WORK

Had to make that post. Gonna be creating a routine for mobility work during my workouts.

Bench and pressing warm-up dumbbell Cuban presses
Band pullaparts
Band shoulder and chest
Foam roll

Deadlift and squat warm-up
Band kicks
Bar stretches
Foam roll
Hip pop
Lol, loved this part. I know it's sort of the trendy thing in the fitness world right now, but mobility is huge and so overlooked. I've noticed drastic improvements in my joints, and just general smoothness of the lifts since taking extra time to warm up and work on mobility. Awesome log and you're putting up some strong numbers! Keep it up bro

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Lol real active community here eh? Cycle has been going great. Gonna test my maxed at the end of the anadrol then start cutting weight. Need to be more strict with training. I've just been fukin around going very heavy lol.
Prs yesterday 205 bw
500x10 parallel box squat
315+50lbs in chains bench press

Loving the strength. Definately looking huge(er)

Anyone have insight on the gains after the kick start is stopped?
Keep it up man just started my run day 3 here! Overall how did the anadrol work out for you?

Swifty11

Awards
Opinions Plz

2nd Cycle
Anadrol 50mg ed weeks 1-4
Test E 250 2xpw weeks 1-12

Ran liver support first 4 weeks with drol.
Pct: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Start Weight: 167ish 6-7% bf

I am in week 7 now and the drol was phenomenal. Jumped to about 185 in 15 days and cruised the rest of the way. My lifts increased dramatically. I am wondering when my body weight will increase from the test as I have dropped back down to 182 and can’t seem to move. I can feel the test e working from a libido standpoint as well as with increased aggression. I start week 7 injections tomorrow, should I expect anymore body weight/lift gains?

Diet: 5-7 meals per day. Lots of carbs and protein (4.5k-5k) calories