2-Andro wahhh!!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I had to find something to stack with LGD for 8 weeks! So I seen a great deal on a product by Olympus labs on 2-Andro. I've never even heard of that. 1,4 Andro is all I've ever read info on. I couldn't pass up the deal and went ahead and bought it. I've researched a good bit and seen its related to winstrol and that's it's actually pretty powerful with little to no side effects.

Has anyone had any experiences?! The product is not even sold on Olympus websites I believe.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
From what little I've read it's a pretty mild compound found naturally in meat. Probably a good reason that despite being nothing new, nobody's talking about it.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Doesn't really do anything. Probably why it's discontinued.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It is the Prohormone to Desoxytestosterone, so basically to unmethylated Pheraplex.
It has already been discontinued so you can't find it at OL anymore.
It seems to be really mild and I believe the needed doses to really use it's potential is way above the commonly used doses.

Side effects will certainly mild if you stay with the low doses however.

I think Spartan Nutrition has a product with 2-DHEA as well.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Super 2 did not work out how they figured it would. If you want Phera go to Predator.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Of course Phera is way more potent. Even injected Desoxytest-acetate needs pretty high doses. No one should expect wonders from a prohormone to it dosed even below half a gram.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Thanks for the info guys! I figured it couldn't hurt due to the Bogo deal and I'm stacking with LGD! If anything I'm sure it'll benefit from stacking it!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys! I figured it couldn't hurt due to the Bogo deal and I'm stacking with LGD! If anything I'm sure it'll benefit from stacking it!
You have your pct and support supps already?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Anyone by chance know the half life of 2 andro? Sure it's not long.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running LGD/DMZ now and love it. Just picked up War Demonz by Centurion Labz which is DMZ/Hexadrone to add in (once my DMZ runs out). Meh...that compound has more questions than answers, it's BOGO everywhere.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm running LGD/DMZ now and love it. Just picked up War Demonz by Centurion Labz which is DMZ/Hexadrone to add in (once my DMZ runs out). Meh...that compound has more questions than answers, it's BOGO everywhere.
I'm trying to stay away from methyl compounds because I've gotten some really nice keepable gains more with non methyl than methyl itself! I really think liver health has a lot do with keeping gains post cycle! I'm going to give this LGD/2 andro a go in a few weeks. Really excited TBH.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 andro is a solid compound

kid amnesiac

Awards
I've got about 10 bottles of 2 due to the sales. Plan on running at 1000mg for 10 weeks as vacation prep next year ... hoping for some solid vascularity & lean gains. This will be stacked with some other stuff.