Superdrol question...

nmarco37

Awards
How long should I wait after a 6 week cycle of 1 AD and 4 AD (and of course a 4 week cycle of PCT following), before I start a cycle of Superdrol? I was thinking about 1 to 2 months of down time before starting anything up again. I am pretty excited to start this Superdrol cycle as soon as possible, however. First and foremost, though, I have got to prioritize my boys (if you know what I'm sayin'). I don't want to mess them up for anything - they are near and dear to me.

Also, while I am on the subject: Should I take Milk Thistle and Hawthorne berry thoughout the entire cycle and PCT, or is it more important to take those just during your ON cycle (or OFF cycle, for that matter). Just wanted to tie up some loose ends before commencing my SD cycle.

Thanks for the help!

Peace,
Nick

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Take 6 weeks min. off and get bloodwork if possible... Take Milkthistle while on and off if you like
there doesn`t seem to be a consensus around here

newob

newob

Awards
I agree, you need to take a while off first...6 weeks, the same as your last cycle would be fine in my opinion, but definatly not right away as second post suggested..that would not be good.