Why do i need a test base for these sarms and why?

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Hi so im taking a triple sarm stack, 10mg ostarine 10mg lgd 4300 15mg rad 140 all on 1 capsule, with separate mk677 10mg. Been told i will need a test base with it. Can somebody explain why i need a test base with these compounds?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long is your run? (At least 8 weeks, I'll be doing 12 with Osta; LGD; MK staggered)

Osta
10/10/10/15/15/15/20/20/0/0/0/0
LGD
0/0/0/0/8/8/8/10/10/10/15/15
MK
0/0/0/0/10/10/10/15/15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20 (may continue onward into and beyond PCT)

May add GW near the last 4 weeks depending on body composition
for some fat reduction running into PCT with MK.

On Cycle Support (Liver, Lipids)
Ar1macare Pro
Krill Oil
Maybe Tudca (On sale this weekend)
Sup3r DHEA (test base)
Viron

PCT set up? Any previous experience?
Clomid
25/25/15/15
Rebirth (I have it on hand)
1/1/1/1

The LGD has been known to cause lethargy. I'm no fan of the stacked caps for SARMS.

What if you wanted to bump the Osta to 20? 25?
You can't.

At least you can push the MK to 20- if you wanted at one point maybe 3-4 weeks in.
(See my above layout again)

Last edited:

sespress

Awards
Yeah a base helps with lethargy. You might feel run down on the SARM otherwise. Why run something if your feeling too tired to go workout right?

sespress

Awards
You could go test or a ph that breaks down 4andro or is active like Trest

Soldiersimon1

Awards
How long is your run?

The LGD has been known to cause lethargy. I'm no fan of the stacked caps for SARMS.

You can't.

At least you can push the MK to 20- if you wanted at one point maybe 4 weeks in.
Doing 8 week run, 4 week pct. Done andro bulking stack 3 months ago, amazing results, but just dont wanna take ph again, once was enough. I got stacked sarms in all in 1 capsule so avoid taking so many pills, was taking like 8 at a time with andro stack. Im happy at osta 10mg ive done enough research to know thats a sweet spot avoiding sides, especially in a bulk stack.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Yeah a base helps with lethargy. You might feel run down on the SARM otherwise. Why run something if your feeling too tired to go workout right?
Good point, so you think any good test booster?

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Gonna get something called testogenix then for test booster. I can actually see myself growing on that stuff lol. You guys heard of testogenix?

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Also do i need an estrogen blocker? None of them are meant to aromatise but you know, one of them probably will

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gonna get something called testogenix then for test booster. I can actually see myself growing on that stuff lol. You guys heard of testogenix?
Nothing in that will increase your Testosterone, except maybe a few of the under dosed ingredients. D Aspartic Acid does nothing, unless your T is dropped to below minimums, and it has to be Sodium D-Aspartate, not DAA. All those ingredients are great for your libido. Look them up in examine.com

You'll get some better recommendations from some solid people in here for your test base, and why.
Revisit my post above, I've added information.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
How long is your run? (At least 8 weeks, I'll be doing 12 with Osta; LGD; MK staggered)

Osta
10/10/10/15/15/15/20/20/0/0/0/0
LGD
0/0/0/0/8/8/8/10/10/10/15/15
MK
0/0/0/0/10/10/10/15/15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20 (may continue onward into and beyond PCT)

May add GW near the last 4 weeks depending on body composition
for some fat reduction running into PCT with MK.

On Cycle Support (Liver, Lipids)
Ar1macare Pro
Krill Oil
Maybe Tudca (On sale this weekend)
Sup3r DHEA (test base)
Viron

Clomid
25/25/15/15
Rebirth (I have it on hand)
1/1/1/1

You can't.

At least you can push the MK to 20- if you wanted at one point maybe 3-4 weeks in.
(See my above layout again)
When you starting this cycle? Ok yeah gonna get a proper test booster. Do i need estrogen blocker?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You really should get a test BASE, not a BOOSTER. Dont risk lethargy man, its a potential cycle killer.

Theres a few options, ranging from mild to potent:

Dhea/prog (super dhea)
Epiandro
4andro
Test/pinning
Trestolone

Each will come with its own potential sides and risks.

The one major problem I foresee for you though is in regards to the RAD. Lots of guys get bad lethargy running RAD at around week 4-5, and no test base (none of the ones I listed above) seems to help.

This makes RAD very unique.

If this happens for you too, you cant drop the RAD as most would. Any test base is gonna be useless as far as minimising lethargy is concerned...what might you do?

If youve already purchased the triple SARM product, well hope for the best.

sespress

Awards
You really should get a test BASE, not a BOOSTER. Dont risk lethargy man, its a potential cycle killer.

Dhea/prog (super dhea)
Epiandro
4andro
Test/pinning
Trestolone

The one major problem I foresee for you though is in regards to the RAD. Lots of guys get bad lethargy running RAD at around week 4-5, and no test base (none of the ones I listed above) seems to help.

If this happens for you too, you cant drop the RAD as most would. Any test base is gonna be useless as far as minimising lethargy is concerned...what might you do?

I wonder what's up with rad that you cannot get past the lethargy with any of those normal compounds you listed. I've not heard of that before, definitely unique. If he drops the rad is it going to wreck his cycle? Does one need to replace it with anything?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wonder what's up with rad that you cannot get past the lethargy with any of those normal compounds you listed. I've not heard of that before, definitely unique. If he drops the rad is it going to wreck his cycle? Does one need to replace it with anything?
Im not sure. Im not even sure how "universal" this phenomenon is, but it has certainly been commonly reported by members here.

You could drop the RAD when (if) it poses a problem...except OP cant as its part of a SARM blend in his caps.

sespress

Awards
Im not sure. Im not even sure how "universal" this phenomenon is, but it has certainly been commonly reported by members here.

You could drop the RAD when (if) it poses a problem...except OP cant as its part of a SARM blend in his caps.
Oh right. See i hate taking tons of caps too, messes my stomach up but in this case it would be better to have it alone.

Soldiersimon1

Awards

Dhea/prog (super dhea)
Epiandro
4andro
Test/pinning
Trestolone

Im not taking any prohormones andro etc and tbh im not worried about feeling lathargic at all, few months ago i did a bulking andro stack, 1&4 andro and m1d andro and felt like i never wanted to go gym but i always did, and once im at gym knowing what your on just turns me into an animal once there. So not worried about that for now lads

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Ive already got all in one capsules along with mk677 so gonna start in 3 days boys. Just preparing my body for this cycle. 4500 calories a day no problem. 1500 surplus ��

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Shall i do 8 weeks then 4 week pct? Or 12 weeks 4 weeks pct =16 weeks total. First sarm cycle

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
12 weeks / 4 weeks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im not taking any prohormones andro etc and tbh im not worried about feeling lathargic at all, few months ago i did a bulking andro stack, 1&4 andro and m1d andro and felt like i never wanted to go gym but i always did, and once im at gym knowing what your on just turns me into an animal once there. So not worried about that for now lads
Fair enough, just keep an eye on any unusual bleeding (nose, gums, etc).

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Omg, guys your gonna laugh at me. So 3 days into cycle, great cycle support so dont even feel like ive taken anything, bit of numbness in hands from mk677 but gone now as cycle support so good. Anyway, the lethargy is tooo muccchhhhh help lol, i know i know you said, but ffs i never thought it would be this bad, i told two dates i couldn't be bothered to meet them, and when they said why, i said babe i dunno i just cant be bothered lool im so funny aren't i? Anyway im gonna go on amazon and get some kind of wake me up natural supplement. I gotta do something, but regarding how 3 days have gone gainzzz wise (whole point) first 2 days i just took doses but no gym, wanted it in my system so i could be a tiger in the gym, but instead i was a ***** cat that just wanted to sleep. At one point i think i almost fell asleep in the gym �� no lie. But anyway, ive put on 4 pounds in 3 days. Im eating 4000 calories a day, but im not sure what to put it down to, i dont feel like im holding any water. Happy December guys