Opinions on PHYTOHEALTH CONQURIUM

bobby1k2001

Awards
This product was rated suppwiththat #1 "muscle builder". Is it a good product? Are there sides to this product? It says you can get 10-15 pounds of muscle with it, I am realistic if it gave half that it would be awesome. There are some reviews that are goood but is there anyone who took the product and had good results?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product was rated suppwiththat #1 "muscle builder". Is it a good product? Are there sides to this product? It says you can get 10-15 pounds of muscle with it, I am realistic if it gave half that it would be awesome. There are some reviews that are goood but is there anyone who took the product and had good results?
Nomenclature says it's Halodrol which was an awesome designer steroid. I've never heard of that brand though. Make no mistake, this is a steroid, not a supplement. That entails proper cycle supports and a SERM based pct.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info, I've had the tab open on my phone for months contemplating buying it lol

bobby1k2001

Awards
It is sold on Amazon also, halodrol is illegal to sell I believe, I think it was banned, how are they able to sell it?

slibbey

Awards
It is sold on Amazon also, halodrol is illegal to sell I believe, I think it was banned, how are they able to sell it?
Bobby, I'm considering this product also - did you ever get more info on it?

bobby1k2001

Awards
I did not, i wanted to get it, suppwiththat has it rated number 1 muscle builder and the company just recommends its own pct,

There are some reviews on Amazon and they are all positive but I wanted to first hand experience with it
If an otc pct is all u need than i will probably run it in the future

I am going to run sup3r-2 as my first cycle with olpympus labs pct

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I did not, i wanted to get it, suppwiththat has it rated number 1 muscle builder and the company just recommends its own pct,

There are some reviews on Amazon and they are all positive but I wanted to first hand experience with it
If an otc pct is all u need than i will probably run it in the future

I am going to run sup3r-2 as my first cycle with olpympus labs pct
Just because a company says their OTC PCT product is all you need doesn't mean it's true. They are trying to make money and aren't looking out for your best interests. If it is Halodrol, you need a SERM for PCT.

slibbey

Awards
I saw the reviews, but I'm still a little leary. A couple of the reviewers appear to be associated with product, or at least sell it on their site. Also, wasn't suppwiththat indicating their supplement brand was #1 a few months back (think it was catalyst)? I cant remember which one, but one the sites was selling just these two brands. Maybe a parent company/lab makes both?

mike2701

Awards
Any updates on this? I ordered a bottle of it and their PCT as well but was hoping to get some more info. I haven't ran any pro-hormones 07 and this looked promising but the low number of reviews has me a bit worried that I just wasted $100

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Let us know. You'll need a SERM for PCT though.

mike2701

Awards
Let us know. You'll need a SERM for PCT though.
Recommendations? Like I said it's been years since I've taken anything like this so I'm not really up to date with the terminology or the products.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex or Clomid, simple as that. If the product is legit Halodrol. You will know after 2-3 weeks, obviously, because that stuff works. If I were you, I'd return that PCT product. It won't do anything and the price is horrific.

mike2701

Awards
Nolvadex or Clomid, simple as that. If the product is legit Halodrol. You will know after 2-3 weeks, obviously, because that stuff works. If I were you, I'd return that PCT product. It won't do anything and the price is horrific.
So I should stack with the Phenomenol PCT I bought with the Conqurium right? I read the newer review on LiftDrift for the their PCT but he doesn't mention stacking it with Nolva or Clomid unless it's just assumed that he did. Any recommendations on sourcing for Nolva? It's going to be like another 2 months before I run this stuff because I'm trying to slim down a bit and work on joint support first so I want to make sure I have enough information and take all the right precautions. Basically I'm going to be running this as a novice, the last time I took a PH I was 18 so my PCT was **** but I had plenty of testosterone brewing. I'm older now and need to make sure it's safe for my body. Thanks for taking the time educate btw, it's greatly appreciated.

slibbey

Awards
I'd take that review with a grain of salt - something was odd about it. The formula on the back of the bottle indicates its halidrol. Yes, you will need a serm. Try sarms1 - they have both serms in research grade. You take the Phenominal as PCT with serm - if it's even legit. Keep us posted. Others may have better recommendations for serms

mike2701

Awards
I'd take that review with a grain of salt - something was odd about it. The formula on the back of the bottle indicates its halidrol. Yes, you will need a serm. Try sarms1 - they have both serms in research grade. You take the Phenominal as PCT with serm - if it's even legit. Keep us posted. Others may have better recommendations for serms
Alright that's basically what I was looking for. I found the Sarms1 site but wasn't sure if it was legit. I agree that the review seemed a little off, the write up is a bit too positive. I also ordered legion fortify for my joints which I'm going to start a month before my cycle and Chizled Lab PCT support. Anything else besides fish oils and basic diet/vitamins that I should be preparing?

mike2701

Awards
I just spoke with someone through their chat feature and they said not to stack. I was told that one cap is equal to 20mg of nolva, I find that doubtful though

bobby1k2001

Awards
So the company is saying their pct is strong enough on its own? Also Thur product is sold on Amazon,isn't halodrol banned?
Still interested but I would like to see what real life members think of product

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd for info.... looked at this product 2 weeks ago on Amazon and it caught my attention also.

Interested in updates.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If it's sold on Amazon and has all these seemingly shady reviews, I doubt it's really Halodrol.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I personally would NOT trust their OTC PCT without first seeing some decent data on "phytoserms". The addition of arimistane is in no way a suitable substitute for a pharma AI either. A proper SERM-AI protocol for PCT would typically involve tapers and whatnot; impossible to do with this OTC product that purportedly does the same thing as a pharma SERM/AI.

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
Has there been anymore information on this? I've only seen 2 threads so far.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Has there been anymore information on this? I've only seen 2 threads so far.
Not this product specifically but I ended up comin across definitely real halodrol bottles I got plenty in my cabinet waiting to be used ;) it is definitely great stuff will be using again in February/March most likely

squattingdawg

Awards
Anyone have any updates on the Conqurium? I have a bottle waiting to see what others have to say since all the online reviews seem shady.

bobby1k2001

Awards
I am still waiting as well , rated so high but only a few have used it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll NEED a SERM with it if it's Halo.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's sold on Amazon and has all these seemingly shady reviews, I doubt it's really Halodrol.
The good news is you'll know within 3-5 days if it's really Halo or not. Stuff is great when stacked with Test. Expect 10-15lbs of weight gain if you are on the leaner side and have good insulin sensitivity.

But that said, why bother with H-Drol when there are excellent quality DMZ, M1A & MSten products out there. Even oral Trest. ??

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The good news is you'll know within 3-5 days if it's really Halo or not. Stuff is great when stacked with Test. Expect 10-15lbs of weight gain if you are on the leaner side and have good insulin sensitivity.

But that said, why bother with H-Drol when there are excellent quality DMZ, M1A & MSten products out there. Even oral Trest. ??
For those not wanting to inject, they could go TD trest or dermacrine (excuse my spelling) in place on injectable test?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like I just took a time machine back to 2004....

mike33511

Awards
  • Established

I think you've convinced me to run a Test cycle in March with a 6 week Halo kickstart. DMZ and/or Msten might elicit more gains but I'm looking for something less harsh for the oral.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you've convinced me to run a Test cycle in March with a 6 week Halo kickstart. DMZ and/or Msten might elicit more gains but I'm looking for something less harsh for the oral.
DMZ and Msten were the ****ing ****. Love it so much

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those not wanting to inject, they could go TD trest or dermacrine (excuse my spelling) in place on injectable test?
Well, I believe so. Trestolone is the only steroid tested clinically that mimmicked the functions of Testosterone except that it also shuts you down really hard.

Something to look out for is the unexpected behavior of Trestolone in TD form. Almost always, TD delivery changes the behavior and outcome of the hormonal effects once it hits the blood stream. I've heard that Trest will convert more readily to estrogen, even moreso than it would as an IM preparation. I have no idea if it were true, but if it is, best to be prepared with letro on hand and possibly Nolva. Given that other hormones are known to behave differently in TD form, its plausible that Trest could too.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little known fact - Halodrol totally obliterates the lipid profile.

DMZ at least has some clinical studies behind it that suggest it's safety in terms of side effects. A modest 25mg per day from a very certain supplier that I can give you via email and you'll get way better gains and walk away with enough left for another cycle another time.

Remember, strong steroids allow for smaller dosing protocols with comparable results.

Secondly, it concerns me that my opinions & comments have talked someone into doing an injection cycle. I like to give advice on things but I hope that I wasn't the sole contributor to your decision. Doing to the dark side is a milestone indeed.

Rather than convincing you to do an IM cycle altogether, I hope I've instead convinced you to do a test cycle in place of something really ignorant, like a quadstack of methylated orals, or something to that degree :)

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
A little known fact - Halodrol totally obliterates the lipid profile.

DMZ at least has some clinical studies behind it that suggest it's safety in terms of side effects. A modest 25mg per day from a very certain supplier that I can give you via email and you'll get way better gains and walk away with enough left for another cycle another time.

Remember, strong steroids allow for smaller dosing protocols with comparable results.

Secondly, it concerns me that my opinions & comments have talked someone into doing an injection cycle. I like to give advice on things but I hope that I wasn't the sole contributor to your decision. Doing to the dark side is a milestone indeed.

Rather than convincing you to do an IM cycle altogether, I hope I've instead convinced you to do a test cycle in place of something really ignorant, like a quadstack of methylated orals, or something to that degree :)
I guess I wasn't clear. I was already planning on doing the injectable cycle. The part you convinced me on was the Halo kickstart.

I'm already on TRT and I administer the shots myself, so pinning will be nothing new. I get pretty bad sides from orals, so I'm hoping a plain old Test cycle will be better in that respect. I have some Halo in my stash, so when you mentioned Halo and Test as being a good combination, I decided I might try it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I wasn't clear. I was already planning on doing the injectable cycle. The part you convinced me on was the Halo kickstart.

I'm already on TRT and I administer the shots myself, so pinning will be nothing new. I get pretty bad sides from orals, so I'm hoping a plain old Test cycle will be better in that respect. I have some Halo in my stash, so when you mentioned Halo and Test as being a good combination, I decided I might try it.
10-4. They do go well together. One of the easiest 10lbs I ever put on actually.

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
Well im starting with this product today. Hope it's decent

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
Right now im splitting up my doses but does it really matter if i were to take it all upon waking up?

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
Im in my 2nd week and man i can really feel the difference. Im recovering almost immediately between sets. My strength has gone up as well.

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
None that ive noticed. Nips are fine. Joints are good. As far as libido it seems normal not so much elevated as i would have expected. But then again ive not taken anything that has helped with that to a noticable degree

jomama1

Awards
Seems like the real deal to me. I just finished week 3. I've put on about 8 pounds strength is through the roof.

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
I started with 50 the first week then 75 the second but im thinking of upping it again since i dont want anything leftover after the cycle.

bobby1k2001

Awards
Got to ask again, any sides with this? And r u going to run pct?

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
So far no sides. But i am dealing with back pumps daily. I need to try some stuff to lessen those. Im going to try the phenomenal pct that came with the stack. But i have back ups just incase it doesnt work as expected.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id rather gamble with a UGL pharma serm than run that 'phenomenal' pct stuff. Lol, to compare arimistane to aromasin?

jomama1

Awards
already ordered the phenomenal :/ hope it's not crap

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
Yeah i got the whole package on sale so i figured id give it a try. Seeing as everyone is set on their own pct i just thought I'd see how it works and if it is good then great, if not then i have my back up